Wife and my best friend

I can identify with your experience, I have a casual friend who has known my wife, but our friendship was always casual. He and I enjoy fishing, golfing, and drinking beer together when we get the chance. My wife had made comments a few times saying he was hot. She enjoyed teasing me from time to time, asking if I had ever seen Chad's cock and wondering how big it was. She enjoyed how I would blush when she asked if I ever stared or looked when he would pull his cock out to relieve himself over the side of the boat. I had not, but she found it funny to tease me about when she was drinking.

Then, one day I bought something fairly expensive, and she was upset that I spent the money without asking her or letting her know. She told me that one day, I would have to give her whatever she wanted in return. Several months passed, and I had forgotten all about it. Then, she brought it up and asked, Do you remember that expensive fish finder you bought for your boat? I said yes, and she said she knew what she wanted.

Text1.JPG

Text2.JPG

Text3.JPG

Text4.JPG

Talk about humiliating. Ask a friend to fuck your wife, and then tell him how small your cock is.

Turns out Chad did come over and has a very large cock. He has fucked my wife to her full satisfaction multiple times over the past five years.

My wife and I had two occasions where she was fucking a friend of mine.

The first time, was when I was in Air Force flight school in Del Rio, TX. One of the single guys in my class became good friends with me and my wife. It started with an alcohol induced threesome with me, him and my wife one weekend. Then it evolved into him fucking my wife whenever he wanted with my full knowledge and permission. He had a much bigger cock than me and my wife really enjoyed fucking him. He ended up moving in with us and we became a poly threesome for the last 6 months of my flight school. It turned out that we weren't the only married couple, in my class, that was doing this, lol.

The second time, was years later, when we returned to TX. This time it was Abilene, TX. I was becoming friends with a single guy in my squadron. It started off with my wife and I inviting him over for dinner. My wife made it very clear to me that she found him very attractive, lol. Like we did in flight school, we ended up in an alcohol induced threesome. That, also, evolved into him fucking my wife whenever he came over. He eventually moved in with us, as well, and that poly threesome lasted a little over 2 years. In fact, he became my wife's primary sex partner. By that time, I had realized how much I love being denied and how much I loved knowing my wife's pussy was getting fucked by his much bigger cock, everyday, instead of my tiny dick.

Abilene, however, was a very religious town. We told our neighbors that my wife and I were simply renting a room to one of my squadron mates. We did have a bedroom set up for him, but he never slept in it. The three of us shared our king bed.

Both of those times worked out very well. In fact, my wife and I still keep in touch with my classmate. He never did marry so she will travel and spend a week with him, once or twice a year.

My wife and I had two occasions where she was fucking a friend of mine.

The first time, was when I was in Air Force flight school in Del Rio, TX. One of the single guys in my class became good friends with me and my wife. It started with an alcohol induced threesome with me, him and my wife one weekend. Then it evolved into him fucking my wife whenever he wanted with my full knowledge and permission. He had a much bigger cock than me and my wife really enjoyed fucking him. He ended up moving in with us and we became a poly threesome for the last 6 months of my flight school. It turned out that we weren't the only married couple, in my class, that was doing this, lol.

The second time, was years later, when we returned to TX. This time it was Abilene, TX. I was becoming friends with a single guy in my squadron. It started off with my wife and I inviting him over for dinner. My wife made it very clear to me that she found him very attractive, lol. Like we did in flight school, we ended up in an alcohol induced threesome. That, also, evolved into him fucking my wife whenever he came over. He eventually moved in with us, as well, and that poly threesome lasted a little over 2 years. In fact, he became my wife's primary sex partner. By that time, I had realized how much I love being denied and how much I loved knowing my wife's pussy was getting fucked by his much bigger cock, everyday, instead of my tiny dick.

Abilene, however, was a very religious town. We told our neighbors that my wife and I were simply renting a room to one of my squadron mates. We did have a bedroom set up for him, but he never slept in it. The three of us shared our king bed.

Both of those times worked out very well. In fact, my wife and I still keep in touch with my classmate. He never did marry so she will travel and spend a week with him, once or twice a year.
sounds like a great arrangement. i gave my wife her first hall pass to fuck one of my AF buddies, back in the late 60s..

I was stationed at Clark in 1977-1978. I was fucking the bar girls and my wife was fucking a Filipino Policeman. We split up over other reasons and she stayed behind when I rotated back to the States. A friend of mine told me that the ex-wife started working at one of the bars in Angeles.

My gorgeous wife and best friend have been fucking and cuckolding me which is a dream come true and her humiliation is getting really fun.

Tonight she told me she wanted some big cock and told me to call him and beg him to come fuck her which was super awkward and incredibly hot!

Wonder what they have in store next…
Love her beautiful tits! Lucky man 👍

• Love
Reactions: M&Cmarried13
Love her beautiful tits! Lucky man 👍

My gorgeous wife and best friend have been fucking and cuckolding me which is a dream come true and her humiliation is getting really fun.

Tonight she told me she wanted some big cock and told me to call him and beg him to come fuck her which was super awkward and incredibly hot!

Love to suck beautiful tits while getting rode like a bucking bronco 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-081520.png
    Screenshot_20220210-081520.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20220210-081528.png
    Screenshot_20220210-081528.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
I can identify with your experience, I have a casual friend who has known my wife, but our friendship was always casual. He and I enjoy fishing, golfing, and drinking beer together when we get the chance. My wife had made comments a few times saying he was hot. She enjoyed teasing me from time to time, asking if I had ever seen Chad's cock and wondering how big it was. She enjoyed how I would blush when she asked if I ever stared or looked when he would pull his cock out to relieve himself over the side of the boat. I had not, but she found it funny to tease me about when she was drinking.

Then, one day I bought something fairly expensive, and she was upset that I spent the money without asking her or letting her know. She told me that one day, I would have to give her whatever she wanted in return. Several months passed, and I had forgotten all about it. Then, she brought it up and asked, Do you remember that expensive fish finder you bought for your boat? I said yes, and she said she knew what she wanted.

View attachment 1030140

View attachment 1030141

View attachment 1030142

View attachment 1030143

Talk about humiliating. Ask a friend to fuck your wife, and then tell him how small your cock is.

Turns out Chad did come over and has a very large cock. He has fucked my wife to her full satisfaction multiple times over the past five years.
Wish I could fuxk u to

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My girl friend and I and a friend were cruising the ave of our city on a Friday night. this was back in the late 60's early 70's. Doing light to light drag racing and hanging out. There was a huge parking lot that everyone hung out at and compared cars. We had a cooler with beers and my girl friend who later became my wife was feeling no pain. My buddy had been flirting with her and teasing her all night and when he went to take a ******** she said to me, I ought to call his bluff and see what he does. I said what if he isn't bluffing would you follow through? She said Should I.? I told her play it by ear. So after my buddy came back the 2 of them continued there teasing each other. After awhile I said lets take another run down the ave and we hopped in the car. This time my girl friend jumped in the back and jokingly said put up or shut up. My buddy said get out of here and told her she would freak if he started anything. She said thats what she thought. All talk, with that he put his hand over her tit and kissed her. I really think she was stunned. He said nows whos all talk? She grabbed his crotch outside his pants . and with that they were off. He undid her blouse and lifted her bra. he undid her shorts and pulled them and her panties off and started to finger her. the whole time they were making out. She undid his pant and got his cock out and climbed right on it by stradling him. I could see them pretty good in the rear view mirrior. They were going at it hot and heavy. Another cruiser on the ave pulled along side of me and wanted to race. These were guys we knew. I did not want them to know I enjoyed shareing my girl friend. Here they were right next to me and I told those two in the back seat to stop, hoping they would try to hide or something but it they were to into it for them to stop. I turned off and main road and wait for them to finish as I drove around on the back streets. They both loudly came. and both were dripping wet from sweat. there was no doubt what they had just done. The car smelled of sex. I pulled over they both had to stand outside to get dressed and she jumped in the front. Later after we dropped my buddy off at his house she apoligized for going so far without talking it over. I told her it was a huge turn on. and How I hoped that our friends in the other car didn't notice them fucking in the back. My buddy fucked her many times after that. NO one in the other car ever mentioned seeing them atleast not to me.

• Love
Reactions: Ddardo890

View attachment 1030140

View attachment 1030141

View attachment 1030142

View attachment 1030143

She can use my cock anytime :)

Now That Is Hot On Every Level;)<~~