Wife Being Fucked Tonight

Woe is me. I discovered she had two bulls. While she was tied spreadeagle to our bed one of them held her phone to her head when she said I could return home. They left but did not untie her.

When I came home she had cum draining from her cunt and cum all over her face, in her eyes, and in her hair.

My cock was in its cage and it was very painfully pulling on my balls so much that I couldn't stand up straight. My cock was straining against the cage and was protruding from openings in the cage. I couldn't fuck her.

She told me to leave her tied and clean all of their cum from her. The site of my cock and balls in intense pain always turns her on more so than her bulls do so she reveled in my condition. After she was clean she told me to eat her cunt to orgasm. While I was eating she began telling me what the bulls did to her. As I was nearing tears from the pain she came so hard that she squirted all over my face.

After her orgasm she had me untie her and she showered. I only slept a few hours last night because of my constant erections and the intense pain they caused. I begged her several times to remove my cock cage but she inspected it each time and flatly refused.

It’s a great feeling knowing it’s happening but at the same time so much emotion. The rush and high from it is what drove me nuts!
I couldn’t wait to get home and fuck her creampie!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Yes there's certainly a lot of emotion. Especially since she still has me caged. Last night she walked around the house naked and made me eat her to orgasm twice. Last night was rough in the sleep department again.

Reactions: Rohit
I’m waiting at home again tonight. My wife is getting fucked as I type this message. They just sent me this video. I’m not sure how many bulls have fucked her already or how many times she’ll be fucked. I don’t even know if she’ll be home tonight. I hope they send me more videos though. https://.....com/file/d/1rTuqrapHpclIeV_tjHljcnShX_dsmTWr/view?usp=drivesdk

Attachments

• IMG_4393.mp4
    36 MB
Last edited: