Wife bikini in public

Bryanguy

Male
From
CA, US
Feb 19, 2022
California, USA
I don't actually want to watch, just yet. I'm getting my wife to dress sexier and trying hard to set her up with other guys behind my back. I got her to wash her car in her bikini and now she goes by herself and I encourage her to wear it whenever possible. Right now I have a fantasy of her cheating on me.

Attachments

• trash copy_(1).jpg
    trash copy_(1).jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 748
I don't actually want to watch, just yet. I'm getting my wife to dress sexier and trying hard to set her up with other guys behind my back. I got her to wash her car in her bikini and now she goes by herself and I encourage her to wear it whenever possible. Right now I have a fantasy of her cheating on me.
And now she goes to the laundromat in her bikini while I'm at work and it drives me crazy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221013_092017.jpg
    Screenshot_20221013_092017.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 717
And she went with her friend to a swap meet, it gets me hard knowing she's walking around like this. The friend is a guy and older family friend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221013_091403.jpg
    Screenshot_20221013_091403.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 605