Wife brought home milf for me to play with

TandRTaylor

Couple
May 16, 2022
My wife Randi, found this lady for me to play with. Grab some pic's of her when she first got here:
11.jpg12.jpg

She's a 45 y/o mother of 3. This was her first time getting with another guy, but my wife talked her into it. My wife left us alone, and I had my fun with her. I found out also, that her husband didn't even know what she was doing. She has a sweet pussy though. I snapped some shots of her hairy pussy. She was camera shy about any fucking pics.
2.jpg1.jpg

My wife Randi, found this lady for me to play with. Grab some pic's of her when she first got here:
View attachment 976946View attachment 976947

She's a 45 y/o mother of 3. This was her first time getting with another guy, but my wife talked her into it. My wife left us alone, and I had my fun with her. I found out also, that her husband didn't even know what she was doing. She has a sweet pussy though. I snapped some shots of her hairy pussy. She was camera shy about any fucking pics.
View attachment 976948View attachment 976949
How did she feel about it afterwards? Any return visits?

Reactions: coastalkid

Wow your a lucky guy, shame your wife didn't stay

Is this commonplace for her to do this?

Reactions: coastalkid
Min kone Randi fandt denne dame, som jeg kunne lege med. Tag nogle billeder af hende, da hun først kom her:

Hun er en 45-årig mor til 3. Det var første gang, hun var sammen med en anden fyr, men min kone overtalte hende til det. Min kone efterlod os alene, og jeg hyggede mig med hende. Jeg fandt også ud af, at hendes mand ikke engang vidste, hvad hun lavede. Hun har dog en sød fisse. Jeg tog nogle billeder af hendes behårede fisse. Hun var kamerasky over for alle skide billeder.
Wish i was whit you and banging them both