Wife cheated and now I'm confused

Feb 19, 2023
I've always had a thing for imagining my wife being with other people. We have been a long term couple and haven't had many partners outside of us. I've kinda felt guilty about taking my wife's youth and fun away due to us having a child young. In the past years my wife my wife has become hyper sexual. My wife has opened up about some past experiences and hearing them has turned me on, but thinking this way makes me feel odd and werid about myself.

She has a thing for people of color which also plays into my imagination.

She has brought up being with other people but I shot down her idea. I wanted to say yes but I was worried about how she would judge me or would have me losing her.

More then a couple months ago my wife cheated on me. Thinking about it turns me on but the person she cheated with and how she handled it afterwards has really effected me mentally.

She has told me details of the event and they have turned me on. My wife is slim thick and attracts a lot of attention that she doesn't notice. I really don't blame guys for wanting my wife. She has a nice thick round ass that is so soft with big tits to match. She has thick full lips that she loves to use and loves to suck dick. She's pretty in the face as well.

It turns me on that she was bent over and another guy was railing her. She loves getting fucked from behind.

She is an attention whore and love attention.

My feelings feel so conflicted and I have no idea what to do.

I would love to chat about my wife's experiences with someone and get other people's insight.

I've always had a thing for imagining my wife being with other people. We have been a long term couple and haven't had many partners outside of us. I've kinda felt guilty about taking my wife's youth and fun away due to us having a child young. In the past years my wife my wife has become hyper sexual. My wife has opened up about some past experiences and hearing them has turned me on, but thinking this way makes me feel odd and werid about myself.

She has brought up being with other people but I shot down her idea. I wanted to say yes but I was worried about how she would judge me or would have me losing her.

More then a couple months ago my wife cheated on me. Thinking about it turns me on but the person she cheated with and how she handled it afterwards has really effected me mentally.

She has told me details of the event and they have turned me on. My wife is slim thick and attracts a lot of attention that she doesn't notice. I really don't blame guys for wanting my wife. She has a nice thick round ass that is so soft with big tits to match. She has thick full lips that she loves to use and loves to suck dick. She's pretty in the face as well.

It turns me on that she was bent over and another guy was railing her. She loves getting fucked from behind.

I would love to chat about my wife's experiences with someone and get other people's insight.
It would be better for you to “process” this with your wife. You say that she offered to be with someone and you declined because you were afraid of her reaction. It sounds like not only are you not telling the truth to your wife, you are not being truthful to yourself.

I think you two need to have a very direct conversation with each other and not hold back your true feelings and concerns. Not dealing this in honesty will only drive you further apart, which is the LAST thing you want to have happen.

I've been through all of the feelings you have described. My wife engaged in several threesomes with other couples early in our relationship and held back on telling me. As with you I was mad when she first told me; mainly mad because I was left out & wanted my chance to participate. On several occasions I went through the cycle of getting mad and then finding myself going back to her asking for her to tell me more because it turned me on. She would be reluctant at times stating that she didn't want to tell me because I would get mad. As time went by I began to realize that the thoughts and stories of her with others was a major turn on for me & I began to fantasize about her being with others on her own. I also began to express this with her & even began to encourage her to do so. It's strange how it all evolved for me but the jealousy and anger from the initial experiences went away, transitioning to a turn on. I agree with the last comment made in that you should talk to her and let her know how you feel, & the same for her. You never know & it might lead to some great experiences.

What a turn on. She sounds so good. Lucky you.

Reactions: AndyCee777

I’d love to chat with you. Maybe hear about her, tell some of my past similar stories.

Reactions: Egymusbull

Put your bull shit story in the fantasy section where it belongs.

I've been through all of the feelings you have described. My wife engaged in several threesomes with other couples early in our relationship and held back on telling me. As with you I was mad when she first told me; mainly mad because I was left out & wanted my chance to participate. On several occasions I went through the cycle of getting mad and then finding myself going back to her asking for her to tell me more because it turned me on. She would be reluctant at times stating that she didn't want to tell me because I would get mad. As time went by I began to realize that the thoughts and stories of her with others was a major turn on for me & I began to fantasize about her being with others on her own. I also began to express this with her & even began to encourage her to do so. It's strange how it all evolved for me but the jealousy and anger from the initial experiences went away, transitioning to a turn on. I agree with the last comment made in that you should talk to her and let her know how you feel, & the same for her. You never know & it might lead to some great experiences.
Thank you for that, I feel like my emotions are all over the place. I feel like I should be mad and angry but they are starting to settle.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Put your bull shit story in the fantasy section where it belongs.
Fuck you, this ain't a fantasy. I been trying to sort out my emotions. I was trying to find people to vent to and try a figure shit out. Regardless of how you feel about my situation you didn't have to fucking reply. Who are you to tell me if this is a bullshit fantasy? This isn't fantasy, it's real life for me. So thanks for the reply. I wish you a good day.

Fuck you, this ain't a fantasy. I been trying to sort out my emotions. I was trying to find people to vent to and try a figure shit out. Regardless of how you feel about my situation you didn't have to fucking reply. Who are you to tell me if this is a bullshit fantasy? This isn't fantasy, it's real life for me. So thanks for the reply. I wish you a good day.
Show us all the evidence she cheated?. I bet you have less than zero. So in that case. Fuck you too dickhead.

Reactions: Yakuza2021
Show us all the evidence she cheated?. Otherwise stfu and put it in the section it belong dickhead. Too many idiot posting crap here and it’s all pure shit.
How do you suppose I do that? I'm not like you dumb ass I ain't into humiliation. I'm not going to post my wife here. I'm not a cuck. If you don't like what i have to stay then don't reply. I'm not gonna argue with you with what happened in my life and marriage. Wish you the best. Take it easy. This isn't fake, this isn't a fantasy. This is something that happened to me that I'm trying to work through, so thank you.

A lot of men share similar stories. This is how they end up in the Hotwife lifestyle. Once you face the music and your wife doesn't leave you after the affair. You both have a realization. She realizes that its not about the emotions and more about the sex and you realize the same thing. You learn that her pleasure turns you on (Hints why you like hearing about the sex when you have sex) but in order to not feel humiliated you'd want to have control. That comes next time by helping to deciding who she fucks next. This is a way of resolving both your ideal of seeing her with someone but also feeling that you some control over the situation. Consider, if you are open to it in the future. Picking the gentleman with her and going from there. Just some friendly advice to anyone in the same situation.