Wife Cheated, I found out... She sends pictures

graham561

Male
Feb 15, 2023
My wife and I have been involved with swinging for the last ten years. A year or two ago, I was checking out the chat feature of the website we use when a text popped up. We chatted for a minute or two when he asked "does your husband know we have been together?"... I was a bit upset to find out that she had actually cheated on me. I wasn't upset about her fucking another man, we have been involved in quite a few MFM and couples sex. I was pissed that she actually cheated by not telling me. At the same time I was kinda turned on. I confronted her and she didn't deny doing it. I was involved in sports at the time and was away almost all day every Saturday. She told me that she had met him "a couple of times" and that he was a nice guy. Well I asked her for the details and as she told me I got so fucking hot that we ended up in bed. I told her that i wanted her to go back out with him and send me pictures. I have always been there when she had sex with others but this was a huge turn on for me. Within a week or two they had scheduled a date. As promised I was send pictures of her sucking his dick and then later riding him. I noticed that he wasn't wearing a condom, which has always been part of our playtime with others. i asked if he came in her and she said no, that he cums on her tits or ass. Again I was turned on by this. They have had dates at least 2X a month since then. A couple of months ago she texted and said she had a surprise for me... and sent me pictures of his cum all over her pussy, She said it was my fault all this was happening and that I will have to clean her up when she gets home. I was barely able to wait for her. She has a date for tomorrow night and I am so ready for it...picture-00125.JPGpicture-00127.JPG

My wife and I have been involved with swinging for the last ten years. A year or two ago, I was checking out the chat feature of the website we use when a text popped up. We chatted for a minute or two when he asked "does your husband know we have been together?"... I was a bit upset to find out that she had actually cheated on me. I wasn't upset about her fucking another man, we have been involved in quite a few MFM and couples sex. I was pissed that she actually cheated by not telling me. At the same time I was kinda turned on. I confronted her and she didn't deny doing it. I was involved in sports at the time and was away almost all day every Saturday. She told me that she had met him "a couple of times" and that he was a nice guy. Well I asked her for the details and as she told me I got so fucking hot that we ended up in bed. I told her that i wanted her to go back out with him and send me pictures. I have always been there when she had sex with others but this was a huge turn on for me. Within a week or two they had scheduled a date. As promised I was send pictures of her sucking his dick and then later riding him. I noticed that he wasn't wearing a condom, which has always been part of our playtime with others. i asked if he came in her and she said no, that he cums on her tits or ass. Again I was turned on by this. They have had dates at least 2X a month since then. A couple of months ago she texted and said she had a surprise for me... and sent me pictures of his cum all over her pussy, She said it was my fault all this was happening and that I will have to clean her up when she gets home. I was barely able to wait for her. She has a date for tomorrow night and I am so ready for it...View attachment 1180710View attachment 1180712
What a hot slut she is !

Reactions: CONST65
My wife and I have been involved with swinging for the last ten years. A year or two ago, I was checking out the chat feature of the website we use when a text popped up. We chatted for a minute or two when he asked "does your husband know we have been together?"... I was a bit upset to find out that she had actually cheated on me. I wasn't upset about her fucking another man, we have been involved in quite a few MFM and couples sex. I was pissed that she actually cheated by not telling me. At the same time I was kinda turned on. I confronted her and she didn't deny doing it. I was involved in sports at the time and was away almost all day every Saturday. She told me that she had met him "a couple of times" and that he was a nice guy. Well I asked her for the details and as she told me I got so fucking hot that we ended up in bed. I told her that i wanted her to go back out with him and send me pictures. I have always been there when she had sex with others but this was a huge turn on for me. Within a week or two they had scheduled a date. As promised I was send pictures of her sucking his dick and then later riding him. I noticed that he wasn't wearing a condom, which has always been part of our playtime with others. i asked if he came in her and she said no, that he cums on her tits or ass. Again I was turned on by this. They have had dates at least 2X a month since then. A couple of months ago she texted and said she had a surprise for me... and sent me pictures of his cum all over her pussy, She said it was my fault all this was happening and that I will have to clean her up when she gets home. I was barely able to wait for her. She has a date for tomorrow night and I am so ready for it...View attachment 1180710View attachment 1180712
Her pussy is pretty af!!

Reactions: Her_69_genie330
OMG What A Lucky Hubby ..What A GOOD Girl

You lucky bastard

Hot and yummy

Reactions: Playdoe
I would have loved to clean her up and hqve her ready for you again.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57