Wife cheated, now I have thoughts

kody16

Male
I found out my wife cheated. She is the one that told me, because she felt bad about it. She has told me everything. And since then, I've been having thoughts of her being with other guys. And IMHO I think is hot the more I think about it.

My wife's story:

She meet this guy at her work about 6 months ago. He had been coming into the store that she works at ever since he came to town. He worked construction and was in town till his job was done. Well after sometime of just small talk, she give him her number and they started texting. I guess after awhile more that turned into grabbing some lunch. I was always busy working and away from home most of the time. And when I was home, I really wasn't give her the attention that she needed. And that was my fault. Because, I guess for wat she has told me. She fell for him because he was making her feel special. He was treating he nice, and telling her things like how good she looks, stuff like that.

Well one day she got a text asking if she would like to have lunch over at his place. The company he worked for rented a small house to stay in while he was here. Well she took up the offer. Lunch, turned in to them kissing, then that turned into alot more. She admits to fucking him that day. I asked her if he used a condom, she said no. That he came inside her.

After she admitted everything, I was mad at first but have so far forgive her. Now I got all sorts of thoughts on sharing her. I also have thoughts on how it was for her at the time. She doesn't talk about it anymore since she told me everything.

Was it a hot erotic time for her? I would like to hear from anyone that's been through that before. The cheating wife side, or from a guy that's played around with a cheating wife. How was the sex?

Last edited:
The thoughts you are having are quite normal. They are a coping mechanism. For your own guilt over feeling like you may have neglected her a bit, to your fear of losing her to someone else.
How can you lose her to another, though - if she can get play and come back to you?
This is, of course, a logical fallacy. In reality, things do not work that way. This does not mean that non-monogamous relationships do not work. It means that they are Not That Simple.
So really, the first thing you must do is really examine yourself and these thoughts. Including the things you do not like and would prefer to ignore. Such as Jealousy.
No one here (online) or there (in your personal life) know where this will go or what will happen. But, whatever direction the two of you go in - you want to go in it healthy, stable and secure.
There is more than one direction that can lead to those things. But going into any direction without them is a course for disaster. Remember - fantasies are sometimes only Fantasy.
Reality needs more than fantasy - it needs... what is Real.

Your wife took a great step - She TRUSTED YOU enough to give you honesty. And that means a lot.
You should let her know that you really do appreciate that she trusted you enough to be honest and how much it really helps you both.
Building more trust is a very healthy step.

I found out my wife cheated. She is the one that told me, because she felt bad about it. She has told me everything. And since then, I've been having thoughts of her being with other guys. And IMHO I think is hot the more I think about it.

My wife's story:

She meet this guy at her work about 6 months ago. He had been coming into the store that she works at ever since he came to town. He worked construction and was in town till his job was done. Well after sometime of just small talk, she give him her number and they started texting. I guess after awhile more that turned into grabbing some lunch. I was always busy working and away from home most of the time. And when I was home, I really wasn't give her the attention that she needed. And that was my fault. Because, I guess for wat she has told me. She fell for him because he was making her feel special. He was treating he nice, and telling her things like how good she looks, stuff like that.

Well one day she got a text asking if she would like to have lunch over at his place. The company he worked for rented a small house to stay in while he was here. Well she took up the offer. Lunch, turned in to them kissing, then that turned into alot more. She admits to fucking him that day. I asked her if he used a condom, she said no. That he came inside her.

After she admitted everything, I was mad at first but have so far forgive her. Now I got all sorts of thoughts on sharing her. I also have thoughts on how it was for her at the time. She doesn't talk about it anymore since she told me everything.

Was it a hot erotic time for her? I would like to hear from anyone that's been through that before. The cheating wife side, or from a guy that's played around with a cheating wife. How was the sex?

Here some pics of Brit to show what she looks like.
View attachment 1377801View attachment 1377802
View attachment 1377803
My situation was similar, but I was the one who cheated and felt guilty and told her, after her angry period of a few weeks she made the decision to get even. She found a guy we both know and went out a few times before finally having sex with him, they got together a couple times a month for a couple of years. I totally supported her as long as there were no secrets, I can honestly say our marriage became stronger in the long run. This has been a few years ago and I've been thinking about it a lot lately whishing she would start up again, I know he does contact her from time to time and I'm sure he is willing to play again but she's hesitant. I'll keep hoping for now.

My wife's story:

View attachment 1377803
Wowwww she’s cute! Let’s see her stripped nude?

Reactions: toolman2c
The thoughts you are having are quite normal. They are a coping mechanism. For your own guilt over feeling like you may have neglected her a bit, to your fear of losing her to someone else.
How can you lose her to another, though - if she can get play and come back to you?
This is, of course, a logical fallacy. In reality, things do not work that way. This does not mean that non-monogamous relationships do not work. It means that they are Not That Simple.
So really, the first thing you must do is really examine yourself and these thoughts. Including the things you do not like and would prefer to ignore. Such as Jealousy.
No one here (online) or there (in your personal life) know where this will go or what will happen. But, whatever direction the two of you go in - you want to go in it healthy, stable and secure.
There is more than one direction that can lead to those things. But going into any direction without them is a course for disaster. Remember - fantasies are sometimes only Fantasy.

Your wife took a great step - She TRUSTED YOU enough to give you honesty. And that means a lot.
You should let her know that you really do appreciate that she trusted you enough to be honest and how much it really helps you both.
“Your wife took a great step - She TRUSTED YOU enough to give you honesty. And that means a lot.
Building more trust is a very healthy step.”

I totally agree with you!

Thank you for your input.

My wife's story:

View attachment 1377803
Yeah man, she has the look that says..shouts rather "One man's cum is not enough". Enjoy the ride

My wife's story:

View attachment 1377803
Not gonna lie.. I would so fuck your wife..
would you mind if I sent her home full of cum ?

My wife's story:

View attachment 1377803
Very nice I would love to fuck her

My wife's story:

View attachment 1377803
Be very careful with this kind of thing. Something very similar happened to me with my first wife. We talked about it, she gave me all the juicy details. We laughed about it and had hot sex.
And she claimed it was over, but actually it wasn’t as I found out later. Ultimately she left me for him. But that ended in divorce also.

The way I see it- now there is literally no way she can tell you she won't hook up with and have sex with other guys (like most of the men on this site want to see from their significant other)- so that is a very good thing. How can she tell you "no" when she's already done it? I would want to know ALL the details and I hate to spoil it for you but don't be surprised if there was more than one. I know it took my wife a long time to tell me about all the guys she still fucked- one night stands were her specialty, when we first started dating. All I can tell you is the adrenaline rush I would get whenever she would tell me about another one, was like something I have never felt before. You have all the makings of an incredible hotwife- and at the end of the day, isn't that what all of us are looking for?

Be very careful with this kind of thing. Something very similar happened to me with my first wife. We talked about it, she gave me all the juicy details. We laughed about it and had hot sex.
And she claimed it was over, but actually it wasn’t as I found out later. Ultimately she left me for him. But that ended in divorce also.
And therein lies the risk of this lifestyle

My wife's story:

View attachment 1377803
She's a hottie 🔥😍