Wife cheating on 1st husband

KCNewbie

Male
May 3, 2022
My wife once told me a secret of hers. That on her first marriage her husband would cheat on her constantly and she would always find out. She told me that one time she had enough. And told a coworker that she worked with that she wanted to get back at her husband by sleeping with him. (This happened about 10 yrs ago). She claims it was just one time she slept with him. And never again. That she regretted sleeping with him and never asked to him again. I think about that time once in a while. And I wish I knew how he fucked her. If she was moaning. Screaming. Enjoying it. Cumming. Orgasm. Idk. She didn’t give details and hates bringing it up. But honestly it turns me on. And I wish I knew if she enjoyed the fucking. The pics aren’t from 10 yrs ago but somewhat close.

My wife once told me a secret of hers. That on her first marriage her husband would cheat on her constantly and she would always find out. She told me that one time she had enough. And told a coworker that she worked with that she wanted to get back at her husband by sleeping with him. (This happened about 10 yrs ago). She claims it was just one time she slept with him. And never again. That she regretted sleeping with him and never asked to him again. I think about that time once in a while. And I wish I knew how he fucked her. If she was moaning. Screaming. Enjoying it. Cumming. Orgasm. Idk. She didn’t give details and hates bringing it up. But honestly it turns me on. And I wish I knew if she enjoyed the fucking. The pics aren’t from 10 yrs ago but somewhat close.
looks like one hot fuck all night

How about you just tell her how it turns you on?
She'll probably say now, but the seed is planted:
That it turns you on to hear about it.
Most women enjoy that idea. Plant the seed and see what happens. You never know.,..

Love your hot tasty beauty

Reactions: KCNewbie
How about you just tell her how it turns you on?
She'll probably say now, but the seed is planted:
That it turns you on to hear about it.
Most women enjoy that idea. Plant the seed and see what happens. You never know.,..
True