Wife chose to isolate with her boyfriend

My wife has been seeing her boyfriend for over 4 years now and has decided she wanted wanted to stay with him during isolation, it's got very serious between them lately so I wasn't going to try and stop her. She's been there since last Wednesday, the longest they have spent together before now is a week in Ibiza together the last couple of years. I'm not sure which way it will go now will she get sick and come back or will this be the beginning of the end? How about you guys, what's the longest your wife or gf has spent with her lover?

Lol actually going through a similar experience, locked down apart but she's with her side guy and her kid. Watched them unfriend on Facebook the other day so I'm guessing things are maybe a lil tense there, outside the bedroom at least 😊

Lol actually going through a similar experience, locked down apart but she's with her side guy and her kid. Watched them unfriend on Facebook the other day so I'm guessing things are maybe a lil tense there, outside the bedroom at least 😊
she won't care about facebook, I feel sure she's there to get pussy stretched and serviced by a professional, not her social media page

If you are in Australia you may not see your wife again for 18 months.She may turn up with a few Kids by then.😘

• Love
Reactions: Ladonawire