Wife Considering MFM Threesome

RZK2

Couple
From
CA, US
Jun 18, 2022
Ventura, CA, USA
My wife (34F) and I (34M) have been discussing this fantasy for a couple of years but have never acted upon it. She has been getting really turned on by the idea of being shared and pleasured by multiple men. But when we talk about finding someone she gets self-conscious and says she needs to lose weight first or that no guys would want to fuck her. I am trying to convince her that that is crazy.

PXL_20220723_035407454.PORTRAIT.jpgPXL_20220723_035801599.PORTRAIT.jpgPXL_20220723_035948660.PORTRAIT~2.jpgPXL_20220723_035640344.PORTRAIT.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220723_035407454.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20220723_035407454.PORTRAIT.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 100
My wife (34F) and I (34M) have been discussing this fantasy for a couple of years but have never acted upon it. She has been getting really turned on by the idea of being shared and pleasured by multiple men. But when we talk about finding someone she gets self-conscious and says she needs to lose weight first or that no guys would want to fuck her. I am trying to convince her that that is crazy.

View attachment 910240View attachment 910236View attachment 910237View attachment 910242
She’s sexy and I’d fuck all of her tight holes!! 😉🍆😋😋

• Love
Reactions: Badteacherlover
I actually just jerked off to her. She looks great!!

I told my wife people are liking your pictures. Asked if she wanted to see and she said "just read it to me" then I get to this comment and she goes "ah, let me see" 😂

Thanks for the kind words guys. I will post later in the tribute sub but if anyone wants to send over a cum tribute she would love to see.

View attachment 910240View attachment 910236View attachment 910237View attachment 910242
She's 5 star!

What a hottie!!! Would love help share her with you. Cock is fucking hard!

She’s being ridiculous! I would pound that all night.

She’s perfect as she is great size body beautiful perfect meaty pussey fantastic bum I’d love to fuck her

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
All I can say is....if you guys go through and really invite another guy be prepared for her to go ape shit horny and act like you've probably never seen.
It's all over the posts on this board how a guys wife acts very different with another guy and does things the hubby never thought she would.
My very very conservative wife turns into a completely different woman when we do mfm.

All I can say is....if you guys go through and really invite another guy be prepared for her to go ape shit horny and act like you've probably never seen.
It's all over the posts on this board how a guys wife acts very different with another guy and does things the hubby never thought she would.
My very very conservative wife turns into a completely different woman when we do mfm.
Do tell...

She's perfect the way she is! If she wants it you should do MFM. My favorite thing is sucking my hubby while a bull fucks me hard from behind. Her body would also absolutely rock a gang bang! Warning: Once she does the gang bang she will want more gang bang!

Reactions: funcpl22

Hmm so fucking sexy! I hope it happens for you!

We are mid 50s. Wife has a smokin hot body, killer legs, she's not fat at all, rocks a 2 peice swimsuit. She thinks she needs to loose 20 lbs.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly now, been into it off and on with him for about 4 years. We are not the swinger type at all. We're conservative, we don't smoke, no tattoos. Wife looks fantastic in a dress but she never dresses like a slut, always classy. Long boring story on how it all started but first time was quick, took maybe 2 minutes and he was gone. She cried, apologized over and over, we both were sick about it.
But we did it again and again, each time was a little easier. I'd stay 10 times that first year. It was obvious she liked it while he was with us but after she (we) felt so guilty. Kinda cooled off at start of covid but we had him over and it was fun. We were f***ing sick of lockdown "rules", him visiting was our release. Got to where he'd visit 2 or 3 times a week.
Now it's 2 or 3 times a month. It's some good relaxing but intense sex. My normally so perfect and polite wife turns into a sex slut. She wants fucked all night, we take turns doing her. She gets so turned on. It's a fun time.

We are mid 50s. Wife has a smokin hot body, killer legs, she's not fat at all, rocks a 2 peice swimsuit. She thinks she needs to loose 20 lbs.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly now, been into it off and on with him for about 4 years. We are not the swinger type at all. We're conservative, we don't smoke, no tattoos. Wife looks fantastic in a dress but she never dresses like a slut, always classy. Long boring story on how it all started but first time was quick, took maybe 2 minutes and he was gone. She cried, apologized over and over, we both were sick about it.
But we did it again and again, each time was a little easier. I'd stay 10 times that first year. It was obvious she liked it while he was with us but after she (we) felt so guilty. Kinda cooled off at start of covid but we had him over and it was fun. We were f***ing sick of lockdown "rules", him visiting was our release. Got to where he'd visit 2 or 3 times a week.
Now it's 2 or 3 times a month. It's some good relaxing but intense sex. My normally so perfect and polite wife turns into a sex slut. She wants fucked all night, we take turns doing her. She gets so turned on. It's a fun time.
That seems like the norm now a days! All of this Covid shit and decreased meetings and made people kind of freak out about germs and all. I can relate. I don’t abide by using a mask, but I do
stay my distance at certain situations. But I don’t pull away from my fun! Endorphins must be released! 😆

That seems like the norm now a days! All of this Covid shit and decreased meetings and made people kind of freak out about germs and all. I can relate. I don’t abide by using a mask, but I do
stay my distance at certain situations. But I don’t pull away from my fun! Endorphins must be released! 😆
BullDave......answer a few questions ??
Do you have any ongoing situations with a couple?
How many different couples you been with? Always wife and hubby? Wife alone? Hubby know?
Your age? Age of the couples? Younger? Older?
Condoms? Bare?
One time thing? Repeats?
Where you do it? Motel? Your place? Theirs?
Thanks

Reactions: Bulldave07
How many different couples you been with? Always wife and hubby? Wife alone? Hubby know?
Condoms? Bare?
One time thing? Repeats?
Thanks.
Condoms? Bare?
One time thing? Repeats?
Thanks
Sure I’ll answer. 3 total couples I have played with. Couple #1 is the only couple I play with right now and I have know for 10 years. I see them about 2-4 times a year and we enjoy a three day weekend in a nice hotel in Charlotte each time she visits. The other 2 couples at their home, and were played in front of both gf/bf-wife/husband. Yes all hubby’s knew/know. I’m in my late 40’s. Couples age ranges from 24-62. No condoms. Yes bare. Young couple who were gf/bf was a one time deal. The couple #2 who were married liked her to fuck in front of her husband and or alone. Husband loved it when he got home from work to have his way with his wife after I had fucked her for hours and his obsession was my cream pies. Any more questions?

Last edited: