Nov 1, 2021

Wife Customized by Black Lovers and New Bosses​

Note:

Wife Customized by Black Lovers and New Bosses is a story of a woman who experiences the pleasures and frustrations of being a Hot-wife who loves Big Black Cock. It also looks at the desperation that her “husband” must endure as she is shared with a black man and given to a Master who changes her appearance without regard to how others will see her. It is a very true fictional story of how couples deal with the changes that they did not foresee when they decide to step into this lifestyle. If, some extreme, body modifications and tattoos are not your thing, then it is suggested you not read this book. However, if you enjoy very graphic sex and orgasms then be sure to read this, and we hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 1​

Situation​

My name is Robert, and I am a writer of fiction stories and novels. My wife, Bethany, who, at 28, is a year older than I am, was a college classmate. We dated for a few years, and then I proposed. Beth and I have been married for 3 years.

Beth is a college instructor, with a very boyish, sexy, pixie haircut, with a slightly darker skin tone, though she is Caucasian. She is always smiling and looks very attractive, regardless of what she wears, how she does her makeup, or where she is. She loves the company of friends, and she loves to attend parties with her friends. She will most always wear an attractive, conventionally modest dress.

In the evenings, I write stories for publication, and she either watches TV or will prepare notes for her lectures. We enjoy particularly good sex on the weekends, and she is very much an active participant with me. We love our sex life and our lives together.

Kimberly is Beth’s friend from college. She moved into our neighborhood along with her black husband, Gayle. Beth was surprised to see her but didn’t have an immediate chance to talk to her because Kimberly wanted to spend time with Gayle, who was leaving the next day for a business meeting.

Since Kimberly was new to the area, she found it scary to be alone at night. After the two friends finally connected, she asked Beth to stay with her for the night, as Gayle would be back the next day. The next morning, Beth came home, and I asked about her overnight stay. She said they had talked about both of their lives, since they had not seen each other for the three years after our marriage.

I said, "It seems strange for her to have a black husband."

"She met him a few months after our wedding, and she fell in love with him. She said it's his big, black cock," Beth replied, grinning.

"How big?" I asked, out of curiosity. The next moment I thought, ‘why am I asking this of my wife?'

She surprised me, "It's 9 inches long and 3 inches thick."

"How do you know that?"

"Kimberly said so and I do believe it, since she then showed me a photograph of him naked. She whipped it out quickly and I didn't get enough time to turn my face away. It’s true; I stared for a few seconds. She said, 'Oh you are interested,' but I didn't understand what she meant by that."

I didn't understand it either.

"She showed me her photo album; it looked very beautiful to see her cute, white body alongside his dark body."

That night, Beth was sucking me, and I felt she was thinking about something else.

"What is it? Where are your thoughts?"

"It's nothing," she shyly smiled.

"Honey, you know we are open to talk about anything."

"I just thought Kim and I have about the same mouth size, so how could she suck a cock 9 inches long and 3 inches thick? My mouth is about to be filled with your 5-inch cock."

"Maybe they were not sucking."

"She said she sucks him."

"When did she tell you this?" I was surprised at the intimate details they had obviously shared.

"She said it when she showed me the photo."

"You said she loves to fuck him."

"I think she said both."

"Enough about them, now focus on us and give me your sweet pussy." We made love and I got excited with the sexiness of my hot wife. She also enjoyed it more than our usual nights.

The next day was Friday and I went shopping for some groceries and beer. When I returned, I found that Beth wasn’t home, so I opened a beer and cooled off. Then I got a call from Beth's phone; it was Kim.

She said, "Beth said you were working in the evenings and, as a result, you two are not going out together regularly. She would like to come to a party with me and Gayle, are you okay with that?"

I said, "It's her decision, and I likely will be working in the evening. She can have all the fun she wants, but it’s her choice.” I said it without thinking, probably because of the effect off the beers I’d had.

I heard Kim say to Beth, "What did I tell you? He seems to be totally okay with it," and then she hung up the phone. A few minutes later, Beth stopped at home, dressed casually in jeans and shirt, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Are you sure you’re okay with me going out with Kim and Gayle?"

Trying to remember what was going on beyond our home, I said, "You can have all the fun you want. Just remember, you’re my wife."

“What does that mean?” Beth asked.

“It means you’re my wife, first. In the same way, I’m your husband first.”

She looked perplexed, then said, "Okay. Love you," And she left. I didn’t understand her apparent confusion; I expected that, whatever she did would pass the husband test. I would always behave in a way to pass the wife test.

At 11 pm she came back. I could barely believe it. She looked very hot in a one-piece party dress. Her perfect body shape was entirely showcased for anyone to see.

"What happened to you?"

"I am very tired, I danced a lot and I am really dragging, so can we talk about it in the morning? Goodnight, honey." She gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.

In the morning I looked at her questioningly. She shyly smiled and I asked about the evening.

"When I came back from giving my afternoon lecture, you weren’t home, and Kim called me to come over. She said it was important. I went to her home and I saw Gayle and his friend. Kim introduced the friend as Fernando. Kim had called me to ask for a favor. Fernando is divorced and they were all going to a party. Fernando's ex would be there on a date with some other man. He wanted to show his ex that he was with someone hotter than her. Fernando asked me, would I do him the favor of going with him. I said I am a married woman and I can't date him."

"Is he black?"

"Yes, he is. Kim insisted that Fernando is a good friend, and I don't have to actually date him, just pretend.”

I said, "You didn't like the idea?"

"She asked me to call you and ask. After I dialed, she took the phone from me. I didn't hear what she said to you, but she said you agreed."

"What? I didn't say that! She said you wanted to go out with her and Gayle. She didn't mention Fernando – or anything about you going as his date for the evening!"

Beth looked shocked. She tried to cover, "I … I … I was uh, uh, just pretending!" She could see I wasn’t at all happy about this.

She was very moody and in a sad voice said, "I thought you would let me have a date ... pretending!" She went quiet for a bit. Eventually, she looked at me and saw I was truly angry about what had happened. I asked her to tell me about what went on during this pretend date.

Wringing her hands, Beth said, "I thought I had no reason not to go along with Kimberly’s idea, because you had already given permission – at least, that’s what I thought.”

“Why would you ever think that, Beth? Why would you want to do what she asked?”

“I … I don’t know. She’s my friend and I wanted to make her happy.”

“You mean you wanted to make you happy!”

She looked ashamed at that point, and very uncertain.

“Go on,” I told her.

“I … I came here to change from my work dress and put on the jeans you saw. Kim and Gayle mocked me about the way I dressed to go to the party. 'We’re not going to a cookout,' Kim said. She was wearing a one-piece sleeveless dress, five inches above her knees. She looked hot, so she took me into her wardrobe in her bedroom. She asked me which dress I liked. Every one of them was as short or even much shorter, than what she wore.

“I said I always wore bigger, longer ones, but she insisted on me trying them on. I wore one and she said I looked hot and beautiful. I said I couldn’t go out in it, especially without my husband. I tried to call you and she asked me if I was so dependent that I needed to ask your permission for everything I do, trying to embarrass me.

“She took my phone and pulled me out of the room, forcefully. Gayle and Fernando gave me eager applause, which raised my confidence and distracted me.”

“Beth, I can’t believe you were that naive.”

“I’m sorry!” She cried.

“Sometimes you can act like such a stupid girl. Go on.”

“We went to a party and we drank. After a while, we saw Fernando's ex. She was hotter than hell. Fernando asked me to pretend I was his girlfriend and he hugged me and kissed me deeply and passionately. I think it was the drinking which made me want to do it. He was very gentle after all…”

“I can’t believe you were that stupid, Beth.”

“I … I’m trying to tell you … Oh, it is stupid!"

"Go on, Beth."

"We eventually drove back to Kim's home and Fernando left. When I was alone with Kim, I asked about how she sucks Gayle since he has such a big cock. She asked, ‘Would I be wanting to know?' I said yes, and then what she replied made me angry, so I left.”

"Honey, what did she tell you?"

"You will get angry also, so leave it. I am going to go make a coffee."

"Why wouldn’t I be an angry guy after you had a real date?"

"It was just pretending."

"Well, I won't get angry with you for what Kim said to you, but you better tell me."

"It makes me nervous that If I wanted to know how she does it, she would show me, but won't tell me."

That day I thought about Beth seeing Kim and Gayle fucking. Somehow, the idea made me hot in bed, so I asked, "Are you interested in seeing Kim suck Gayle's cock?" She said no. I fucked her again and in between I asked her to go give it some thought.

Saturday evening Beth got a phone call, and I could hear her say 'no' and cut the phone.

I asked, "Was it Kim?"

"Yes."

"Was it about watching them?"

"Yes - and I said no."

"You can watch if you want."

"You want me to watch?"

"Yes."

"What if they tried to do something with me?"

"Go along with it, if you want."

"Do you want me to be a slut?"

"No, I don't want it, I just want you to be free. If you like something, do it, don't ask my permission, but later you must tell me what it was. You’ve already gone so far with Fernando that I’m re-thinking our relationship."

She seemed truly hurt. Too bad, I thought. If there’s something in all this that gets me aroused, I won’t question it. I’ll let it play out.

"Is that your fetish, me doing it with someone else?"

"It’s not a fetish. I want you all to myself. But you’ve already crossed that line, in my opinion. At this point, I don’t give a shit. You initiated this situation. You want to do it, then do it. I have loved you since our college days. I know you are a beautiful woman. Since I write in the evening, I’m sure that makes me very boring, but I don't want you to sit around and be bored with me. Go enjoy yourself. I’d rather have some of you than none of you."

"You are not boring."

"You certainly are acting like I am. Go and see, then tell me everything when you come back." And I gave her a peck on the cheek, letting her go with very mixed feelings.

This is the first chapter of 'Wife Customized by Black Lovers and New Bosses', A Novel I wrote, which has more than a hundred pages. It is available on Amazon and it is free for kindle unlimited. More chapters will be coming to wifewantstoplay based on readers' reactions. Meanwhile, read it on Amazon.

Wife Customized by Black Lovers and New Bosses​

Note:

Wife Customized by Black Lovers and New Bosses is a story of a woman who experiences the pleasures and frustrations of being a Hot-wife who loves Big Black Cock. It also looks at the desperation that her “husband” must endure as she is shared with a black man and given to a Master who changes her appearance without regard to how others will see her. It is a very true fictional story of how couples deal with the changes that they did not foresee when they decide to step into this lifestyle. If, some extreme, body modifications and tattoos are not your thing, then it is suggested you not read this book. However, if you enjoy very graphic sex and orgasms then be sure to read this, and we hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 1​

Situation​

My name is Robert, and I am a writer of fiction stories and novels. My wife, Bethany, who, at 28, is a year older than I am, was a college classmate. We dated for a few years, and then I proposed. Beth and I have been married for 3 years.

Beth is a college instructor, with a very boyish, sexy, pixie haircut, with a slightly darker skin tone, though she is Caucasian. She is always smiling and looks very attractive, regardless of what she wears, how she does her makeup, or where she is. She loves the company of friends, and she loves to attend parties with her friends. She will most always wear an attractive, conventionally modest dress.

In the evenings, I write stories for publication, and she either watches TV or will prepare notes for her lectures. We enjoy particularly good sex on the weekends, and she is very much an active participant with me. We love our sex life and our lives together.

Kimberly is Beth’s friend from college. She moved into our neighborhood along with her black husband, Gayle. Beth was surprised to see her but didn’t have an immediate chance to talk to her because Kimberly wanted to spend time with Gayle, who was leaving the next day for a business meeting.

Since Kimberly was new to the area, she found it scary to be alone at night. After the two friends finally connected, she asked Beth to stay with her for the night, as Gayle would be back the next day. The next morning, Beth came home, and I asked about her overnight stay. She said they had talked about both of their lives, since they had not seen each other for the three years after our marriage.

I said, "It seems strange for her to have a black husband."

"She met him a few months after our wedding, and she fell in love with him. She said it's his big, black cock," Beth replied, grinning.

"How big?" I asked, out of curiosity. The next moment I thought, ‘why am I asking this of my wife?'

She surprised me, "It's 9 inches long and 3 inches thick."

"How do you know that?"

"Kimberly said so and I do believe it, since she then showed me a photograph of him naked. She whipped it out quickly and I didn't get enough time to turn my face away. It’s true; I stared for a few seconds. She said, 'Oh you are interested,' but I didn't understand what she meant by that."

I didn't understand it either.

"She showed me her photo album; it looked very beautiful to see her cute, white body alongside his dark body."

That night, Beth was sucking me, and I felt she was thinking about something else.

"What is it? Where are your thoughts?"

"It's nothing," she shyly smiled.

"Honey, you know we are open to talk about anything."

"I just thought Kim and I have about the same mouth size, so how could she suck a cock 9 inches long and 3 inches thick? My mouth is about to be filled with your 5-inch cock."

"Maybe they were not sucking."

"She said she sucks him."

"When did she tell you this?" I was surprised at the intimate details they had obviously shared.

"She said it when she showed me the photo."

"You said she loves to fuck him."

"I think she said both."

"Enough about them, now focus on us and give me your sweet pussy." We made love and I got excited with the sexiness of my hot wife. She also enjoyed it more than our usual nights.

The next day was Friday and I went shopping for some groceries and beer. When I returned, I found that Beth wasn’t home, so I opened a beer and cooled off. Then I got a call from Beth's phone; it was Kim.

She said, "Beth said you were working in the evenings and, as a result, you two are not going out together regularly. She would like to come to a party with me and Gayle, are you okay with that?"

I said, "It's her decision, and I likely will be working in the evening. She can have all the fun she wants, but it’s her choice.” I said it without thinking, probably because of the effect off the beers I’d had.

I heard Kim say to Beth, "What did I tell you? He seems to be totally okay with it," and then she hung up the phone. A few minutes later, Beth stopped at home, dressed casually in jeans and shirt, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Are you sure you’re okay with me going out with Kim and Gayle?"

Trying to remember what was going on beyond our home, I said, "You can have all the fun you want. Just remember, you’re my wife."

“What does that mean?” Beth asked.

“It means you’re my wife, first. In the same way, I’m your husband first.”

She looked perplexed, then said, "Okay. Love you," And she left. I didn’t understand her apparent confusion; I expected that, whatever she did would pass the husband test. I would always behave in a way to pass the wife test.

At 11 pm she came back. I could barely believe it. She looked very hot in a one-piece party dress. Her perfect body shape was entirely showcased for anyone to see.

"What happened to you?"

"I am very tired, I danced a lot and I am really dragging, so can we talk about it in the morning? Goodnight, honey." She gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.

In the morning I looked at her questioningly. She shyly smiled and I asked about the evening.

"When I came back from giving my afternoon lecture, you weren’t home, and Kim called me to come over. She said it was important. I went to her home and I saw Gayle and his friend. Kim introduced the friend as Fernando. Kim had called me to ask for a favor. Fernando is divorced and they were all going to a party. Fernando's ex would be there on a date with some other man. He wanted to show his ex that he was with someone hotter than her. Fernando asked me, would I do him the favor of going with him. I said I am a married woman and I can't date him."

"Is he black?"

"Yes, he is. Kim insisted that Fernando is a good friend, and I don't have to actually date him, just pretend.”

I said, "You didn't like the idea?"

"She asked me to call you and ask. After I dialed, she took the phone from me. I didn't hear what she said to you, but she said you agreed."

"What? I didn't say that! She said you wanted to go out with her and Gayle. She didn't mention Fernando – or anything about you going as his date for the evening!"

Beth looked shocked. She tried to cover, "I … I … I was uh, uh, just pretending!" She could see I wasn’t at all happy about this.

She was very moody and in a sad voice said, "I thought you would let me have a date ... pretending!" She went quiet for a bit. Eventually, she looked at me and saw I was truly angry about what had happened. I asked her to tell me about what went on during this pretend date.

Wringing her hands, Beth said, "I thought I had no reason not to go along with Kimberly’s idea, because you had already given permission – at least, that’s what I thought.”

“Why would you ever think that, Beth? Why would you want to do what she asked?”

“I … I don’t know. She’s my friend and I wanted to make her happy.”

“You mean you wanted to make you happy!”

She looked ashamed at that point, and very uncertain.

“Go on,” I told her.

“I … I came here to change from my work dress and put on the jeans you saw. Kim and Gayle mocked me about the way I dressed to go to the party. 'We’re not going to a cookout,' Kim said. She was wearing a one-piece sleeveless dress, five inches above her knees. She looked hot, so she took me into her wardrobe in her bedroom. She asked me which dress I liked. Every one of them was as short or even much shorter, than what she wore.

“I said I always wore bigger, longer ones, but she insisted on me trying them on. I wore one and she said I looked hot and beautiful. I said I couldn’t go out in it, especially without my husband. I tried to call you and she asked me if I was so dependent that I needed to ask your permission for everything I do, trying to embarrass me.

“She took my phone and pulled me out of the room, forcefully. Gayle and Fernando gave me eager applause, which raised my confidence and distracted me.”

“Beth, I can’t believe you were that naive.”

“I’m sorry!” She cried.

“Sometimes you can act like such a stupid girl. Go on.”

“We went to a party and we drank. After a while, we saw Fernando's ex. She was hotter than hell. Fernando asked me to pretend I was his girlfriend and he hugged me and kissed me deeply and passionately. I think it was the drinking which made me want to do it. He was very gentle after all…”

“I can’t believe you were that stupid, Beth.”

“I … I’m trying to tell you … Oh, it is stupid!"

"Go on, Beth."

"We eventually drove back to Kim's home and Fernando left. When I was alone with Kim, I asked about how she sucks Gayle since he has such a big cock. She asked, ‘Would I be wanting to know?' I said yes, and then what she replied made me angry, so I left.”

"Honey, what did she tell you?"

"You will get angry also, so leave it. I am going to go make a coffee."

"Why wouldn’t I be an angry guy after you had a real date?"

"It was just pretending."

"Well, I won't get angry with you for what Kim said to you, but you better tell me."

"It makes me nervous that If I wanted to know how she does it, she would show me, but won't tell me."

That day I thought about Beth seeing Kim and Gayle fucking. Somehow, the idea made me hot in bed, so I asked, "Are you interested in seeing Kim suck Gayle's cock?" She said no. I fucked her again and in between I asked her to go give it some thought.

Saturday evening Beth got a phone call, and I could hear her say 'no' and cut the phone.

I asked, "Was it Kim?"

"Yes."

"Was it about watching them?"

"Yes - and I said no."

"You can watch if you want."

"You want me to watch?"

"Yes."

"What if they tried to do something with me?"

"Go along with it, if you want."

"Do you want me to be a slut?"

"No, I don't want it, I just want you to be free. If you like something, do it, don't ask my permission, but later you must tell me what it was. You’ve already gone so far with Fernando that I’m re-thinking our relationship."

She seemed truly hurt. Too bad, I thought. If there’s something in all this that gets me aroused, I won’t question it. I’ll let it play out.

"Is that your fetish, me doing it with someone else?"

"It’s not a fetish. I want you all to myself. But you’ve already crossed that line, in my opinion. At this point, I don’t give a shit. You initiated this situation. You want to do it, then do it. I have loved you since our college days. I know you are a beautiful woman. Since I write in the evening, I’m sure that makes me very boring, but I don't want you to sit around and be bored with me. Go enjoy yourself. I’d rather have some of you than none of you."

"You are not boring."

"You certainly are acting like I am. Go and see, then tell me everything when you come back." And I gave her a peck on the cheek, letting her go with very mixed feelings.

This is the first chapter of 'Wife Customized by Black Lovers and New Bosses', A Novel I wrote, which has more than a hundred pages. It is available on Amazon and it is free for kindle unlimited. More chapters will be coming to wifewantstoplay based on readers' reactions. Meanwhile, read it on Amazon.
Great story - made me wet and horny mmmm yes I want her to enjoy both males and the girlfriend.

I recognize this is fantasy, but thought I would interject a little reality for the heck of it.....short version:

Wife was involved in an 11 year long affair with her Boss/Lover, COVID ended it recently (he won't get vaccinated). At one point, they were spending a month together at the corporate condo doing "business planning". A couple years ago she came home still recuperating from some "cosmetic surgery" he had suggested and paid for. She had not consulted me at all prior to the surgery......I was kinda' pissed at first, but once I saw the results, ot was pretty hard to stay angry.

She had a version of a "mommy makeover" that included fat transfer to her hips (think Kardashian look), tightened up her tummy a bit, and had a breast reduction....when she healed, WOW!! She told me that they also had planned breast implants and some touch-ups around her neck and eyelids when they wenty back the following year (which she has now had done also).

Wives customizing themselves for Lover is HOT!!

CW

I recognize this is fantasy, but thought I would interject a little reality for the heck of it.....short version:

Wife was involved in an 11 year long affair with her Boss/Lover, COVID ended it recently (he won't get vaccinated). At one point, they were spending a month together at the corporate condo doing "business planning". A couple years ago she came home still recuperating from some "cosmetic surgery" he had suggested and paid for. She had not consulted me at all prior to the surgery......I was kinda' pissed at first, but once I saw the results, ot was pretty hard to stay angry.

She had a version of a "mommy makeover" that included fat transfer to her hips (think Kardashian look), tightened up her tummy a bit, and had a breast reduction....when she healed, WOW!! She told me that they also had planned breast implants and some touch-ups around her neck and eyelids when they wenty back the following year (which she has now had done also).

Wives customizing themselves for Lover is HOT!!

CW
OOH If any black sugar daddys want to do that to..for me.. CONTACT ME!! im soo in! Crissy

Attachments

• CHRISTINE and manchester bbc friend.jpeg
    CHRISTINE and manchester bbc friend.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 30
  • CHRISTINE ANOTHER HOTEL ROOM.jpeg
    CHRISTINE ANOTHER HOTEL ROOM.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 31
  • christine cunt.jpeg
    christine cunt.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: robbiewillsucku