Wife developed rape fantasy

goodhubby

Couple
When she told me about her fantasy me and her bull at the time decide to get 5 guys plus him . Booked a hotel room and told her they want her to be blindfolded because some are married and don’t want to be recognized. There was only one rule. No hurting but they may fuck and let her blow them as hard as possible but no anal and no place reserved for cum ,Body shots mouth and pussy was ok .Needles to say she had the best fuck of her life that nite and what make it vey special was that weeks after that some of them would join us in the hotel lounge for drinks whithout her knowing That she swallowed or received a load from him . Eventually they all end up in a threesome with us. Till today she don’t know who they were.I still fantasize about it when fucking her

My ex fiancé loved to role play with rape. The weirdest thing about it was that she had actually been violently raped when she was about 14 or 15 years old! I mean he had beaten her really bad, knocked out most of her teeth. He had dragged her into some bushes behind a house as she was walking home, after he had already raped her a few times, he had just flipped her body face down, and said he was going to fuck her in the ass, and then told her he was going to kill her! At that moment, if it weren’t for the neighbors turning on their backyard lights, and scaring him away, she said she had no doubt that he would have raped her again, and would’ve killed her. I was then, and still sorta am taken aback, by her strong sexual desire and excitement to ask me to hide somewhere in her apartment, before she got home from work, and then to jump out or sneak up on her while wearing a full face mask, and attack her! She would always put up a slight fight as I would force her to the bedroom and throw her on the bed. I would take a pillow case and put it over her head, and then begin taking her clothes off. If they were nice clothes, she would only put up a little resistance as I removed them, but once I got her down to only her panties, she wanted me to literally tear and rip them off her! I would then force her to suck my cock for a short time, before I would finally have to force her legs apart, while she would “try” to wiggle away and keep her legs closed. Sometimes I would put my hands around her neck, only using very light pressure, and would hold both wrists with one hand, before she relented as I forced her legs completely open, and slammed my cock all the way in with one hard thrust! I would talk dirty and call her names, to make it as somewhat realistic as possible. And every once in a while, I would take one of her dildos and make her suck it while I’m fucking her, and vice versa. She really got off on it all! I just never quite understood why she enjoyed reliving such a traumatic event, anyone else have a similar situation, or can offer any sort of possible explanation of her behavior?

My ex fiancé loved to role play with rape. The weirdest thing about it was that she had actually been violently raped when she was about 14 or 15 years old! I mean he had beaten her really bad, knocked out most of her teeth. He had dragged her into some bushes behind a house as she was walking home, after he had already raped her a few times, he had just flipped her body face down, and said he was going to fuck her in the ass, and then told her he was going to kill her! At that moment, if it weren’t for the neighbors turning on their backyard lights, and scaring him away, she said she had no doubt that he would have raped her again, and would’ve killed her. I was then, and still sorta am taken aback, by her strong sexual desire and excitement to ask me to hide somewhere in her apartment, before she got home from work, and then to jump out or sneak up on her while wearing a full face mask, and attack her! She would always put up a slight fight as I would force her to the bedroom and throw her on the bed. I would take a pillow case and put it over her head, and then begin taking her clothes off. If they were nice clothes, she would only put up a little resistance as I removed them, but once I got her down to only her panties, she wanted me to literally tear and rip them off her! I would then force her to suck my cock for a short time, before I would finally have to force her legs apart, while she would “try” to wiggle away and keep her legs closed. Sometimes I would put my hands around her neck, only using very light pressure, and would hold both wrists with one hand, before she relented as I forced her legs completely open, and slammed my cock all the way in with one hard thrust! I would talk dirty and call her names, to make it as somewhat realistic as possible. And every once in a while, I would take one of her dildos and make her suck it while I’m fucking her, and vice versa. She really got off on it all! I just never quite understood why she enjoyed reliving such a traumatic event, anyone else have a similar situation, or can offer any sort of possible explanation of her behavior?
just be proud of her, she just likes rough, forced sex like my wife, she likes to roleplay rape and strangers lol

My ex fiancé loved to role play with rape. She really got off on it all! I just never quite understood why she enjoyed reliving such a traumatic event, anyone else have a similar situation, or can offer any sort of possible explanation of her behavior?

It's a coping mechanism. Allows her to relive something she had no control over, but do it willingly as a way to exert control over the situation (she's asking for it this time). Very common.

We've role-played several "forced" scenarios over the years, alone and with the help of others. With still one or two scenarios she has fantasized about still left untried.

Nothing ever violent but definitely rough.