Wife dildo shopping today

Make sure it's non-porous. Most cheap dildos are made with harsh chemicals which makes them toxic and very difficult to disinfect/keep clean. They can still be used, but it's recommended to use with condom. 100% Silicone is safe and non-porous which makes it easy to keep clean and disinfect. So is glass. Just a tip

Ahhh yes, that's the Stryker on the right, yes? my wife had her first no-hands climax (anal!!!) with one of those last year. I used a harness so we could simulate sex and she backed onto it doggy style.

thats amazing yes you are right .we got the one on left this weekend and she rode it bent over for it she loved it..hooefully she can ride it again and make a name for it

Reactions: spin418
I bought my wife a new dildo for Christmas. Her old one that she likes to play with got testicular cancer and started disintegrating at the nuts! The suction cup would still hold it when she stuck it down and rode it, but it looked really bad with it’s poor old nut rotting off! ( No disrespect was meant here towards anyone who has been unfortunate enough to have had testicular cancer.)

Reactions: Kinky2
I bought my wife a new dildo for Christmas. Her old one that she likes to play with got testicular cancer and started disintegrating at the nuts! The suction cup would still hold it when she stuck it down and rode it, but it looked really bad with it’s poor old nut rotting off! ( No disrespect was meant here towards anyone who has been unfortunate enough to have had testicular cancer.)

i know what you mean especially giving them a good fucking with it

thats amazing yes you are right .we got the one on left this weekend and she rode it bent over for it she loved it..hooefully she can ride it again and make a name for it

the arc shape of that Jeff Styker one is fantastic for doggie, plus it has a dramatic swell of girth below the head before it tapers to slimmer dimension on down to the balls......but still super thick compared to me. soft but firm enough, and texture is great. I should have clarified that other real dicks have made her cum hands-free! but that was the first time with me without playing with herself

the arc shape of that Jeff Styker one is fantastic for doggie, plus it has a dramatic swell of girth below the head before it tapers to slimmer dimension on down to the balls......but still super thick compared to me. soft but firm enough, and texture is great. I should have clarified that other real dicks have made her cum hands-free! but that was the first time with me without playing with herself

the new one she got we have used a few times im going to see what one is her favorite