Let me preface this with my wife and I enjoy introducing other people, in our own stories or dirty talk for fantasy purposes. Makes it very interesting when she names some of her ex’s that she dated or had a crush on back in the day.
We both only do it for fantasy purposes, nothing else.

We got together when we were 19 but she had a few boyfriends before me; two of them serious relationships.

Anyway, when my wife has a little more alcohol in her system, more “dirty talk” comes out.

The other night she wanted me to straddle her and fuck her face. Well, I have a strong foot fetish as well; this comes into play later.

So, I straddled her and began fucking her face 😍 I looked down at her and told her I needed help holding her feet in the air. Without hesitation she says, “Adam and Chase can help you hold my feet. Then you boys can take turns fucking my face and sucking my toes.”😵😍 Fucking hot. (The names mentioned are fake names for anonymity purposes).

Then I add, that I’d fuck her face while one holds her feet, and the other fucks her pussy or ass! After we all “rotated” and had turns fucking her face, ass and pussy she was rewarded with three warm loads of cum, filling her mouth, which she was told to swallow. She came instantly, hard and for a long time! 😍

Here’s how it looked from my view 😍😍
Very sexy lady mmm

• Love
Reactions: worshipherface