Wife finally locks me in chastity

Hey andrew, my wife released me from my cae yesterday, said she would help me cum, but she spent about 30 minutes or more trying to make me hard after a month or so of chastity, and nothing hapoened, so i think that may be the case

Wow! This is fascinating to me. To williny go from otherwise capable to impotent! Even though I haven't had sex with my wife for several years now, I still get and maintain powerful erections. I even have one now thinking about this.

We have a chastity belt/cage in our closet and have talked about this off and on. She's ready to take the step, I've just been hesitant. But I'm going to run home and have her lock me up.

This is definitately taking things to another level. My only 2 concerns are that 1) the "damage" will be irreparable and 2) I'll deal with immense pent up sexual frustration if I'm unable to get Hard and ejaculate.

Guess we'll see. Let the case study commence.

Wow! This is fascinating to me. To williny go from otherwise capable to impotent! Even though I haven't had sex with my wife for several years now, I still get and maintain powerful erections. I even have one now thinking about this.

We have a chastity belt/cage in our closet and have talked about this off and on. She's ready to take the step, I've just been hesitant. But I'm going to run home and have her lock me up.

This is definitately taking things to another level. My only 2 concerns are that 1) the "damage" will be irreparable and 2) I'll deal with immense pent up sexual frustration if I'm unable to get Hard and ejaculate.

Well see, for us it works perfectly because when we got married i was told i could not have kids, and that is something she wants in the future. Before meeting me my wife was working at a nightclub and was "servicing" men all the time, and so she has always told me im one of the "smaller" men she has ever had. When she actually started to have sex with other men with my consentment, i actually felt a strong jealousy inside me, but at the same time i would get as hard as a rock. When she realized this i guess she did her homework and looked up the chastity devices, and bought me one. I have loved to see her enjoy sex with other men as much as she does, and i decided to put it on, and i can tell you it is the best, and she still pleasures me. And now i can definitely be assured that we will have children, even though im also sure i wont be the dad, but regardless we love our lifestyle, so i hope you guys also enjoy.

Well see, for us it works perfectly because when we got married i was told i could not have kids, and that is something she wants in the future. Before meeting me my wife was working at a nightclub and was "servicing" men all the time, and so she has always told me im one of the "smaller" men she has ever had. When she actually started to have sex with other men with my consentment, i actually felt a strong jealousy inside me, but at the same time i would get as hard as a rock. When she realized this i guess she did her homework and looked up the chastity devices, and bought me one. I have loved to see her enjoy sex with other men as much as she does, and i decided to put it on, and i can tell you it is the best, and she still pleasures me. And now i can definitely be assured that we will have children, even though im also sure i wont be the dad, but regardless we love our lifestyle, so i hope you guys also enjoy.

You should check out my story. A common theme, just a little further ahead.

I should post a picture of this thing. I can still get aroused, but it's very uncomfortable.