K

My wife recently took off on me after a fight and cheated with a guy on her social media that I don't know. They kissed, he fingered her, and then he licked her out on his sofa while fingering her. She faked an orgasm. Apparently and went home.

Didn't tell me until I was licking her pussy days later.
Damn I wish I could have been the guy.

I would have to say that it didn't stop with fingering....once she was that excited I would be pretty sure she actually had full on sex and is trying to spare your feelings. The fact she didn't even tell you till days later says the same...by then the evidence was long gone.
Nothing wrong with that at all. On the chance that's all that happened, should give her the opportunity to make it happen

My wife recently took off on me after a fight and cheated with a guy on her social media that I don't know. They kissed, he fingered her, and then he licked her out on his sofa while fingering her. She faked an orgasm. Apparently and went home.

Didn't tell me until I was licking her pussy days later.
Oh this is great. Have you been able to her to do it again?

Reactions: Jon Day
That sounds hot. I bet it turned you on so much you fuked her realy hard that night. My wife is secretly fuking one of my mate. It’s such a turn on for me .
Some details of your wife secretly fucking would be awesome - how did you find out - how long they been at it etc - sounds great position to be in 😀😀👍👍👍