Wife fucking cable tech

Vger2112

Male
From
NJ, US
Feb 12, 2023
Cumberland County, NJ, USA
So here's one I've conjured up a couple times prompted by a real life account I had one day...the scene began when I came home to my then newly wed 25 yr old wife prancing around the house in a pair of cute VS shorts and knee high argyle socks while tech support guy was busy setting up the service in our apartment. The boy shorts and knee highs have always got my dick hard, so couldn't help grinding against her ass as I crept up behind her for a kiss.

As I headed off for a quick shower up the stairs, I happened to spy the guys eyes fixated on her busy in the kitchen leaning against the counter on her phone. The whole time I was lathering up my cock was raging imagining sneaking down the stairs to see him pushing her shorts to the side spreading her little ass to ease his fingers into her soaking pussy.

As she let out soft moans I pulled my cock now leaking pre cum profusely and started edging it til the tip was engorged and fat. She reached behind her to free his thick, veiny dick and started jacking him against her before ended up on the kitchen island legs spread as he went to licking and sucking her juices dry simultaneously finger fucking her til a clear stream of sprayed all over the counter. By now I'm in agony, trying to hold in the hot surging load I've had churning in my balls for a few days.

Before long all you could hear was her gagging and slurping his throbbing cock and the sticky cream on his fingers ramming in and out of her. I stood in anticipation of seeing him pull her back down, bend her over and sink that huge dick in her aching pink mound.

What was probably only a few seconds in my mind still felt like an eternity. I cut the fantasy short as in reality I was truly about to blow my load and just sufficed to picture his hot jizz flooding her hungry mouth and running down her chin after she started spitting it up unable to take it all. Soon upon my making my way back downstairs she was thanking him in her typical cute, flirty voice for hooking up our TV. I didn't hesitate to re enact some of what I'd been picturing him doing by yanking her shorts down and burying my tongue in her surprisingly wet twat...leaving me to wonder what kind of fantasy she may very well have been having of him too.