Wife get multiple pulsating orgasms after a night of free for all

Thanks Cathy bubble still intact 😜Nice to find out . Now I know why she can’t get enough from numerous guys and I love it thx
if you don't mind me asking, how did you feel when you realized she preferred fucking other guys more than she liked fucking you????

if you don't mind me asking, how did you feel when you realized she preferred fucking other guys more than she liked fucking you????
It made me so randy and hot just to think of it . I arranged many of them for her , she would sometimes allow me to take part and other times she’d ask me to leave them alone I enjoy fucking her afterwards until she’s tired I love to fuck her while someone cum in her mouth but she never suck my dick and I encouraged her to swallow,now she even hate a movie where theres spitting

did you ever get to watch her fuck a well hung guy
Numerous times , this guy was married he would show up by sleeping time about twice or so a week , this guy was a friend of mine and one day I just happened to see his dick while peeing. I chewed for weeks on inviting this guy to fuck my wife till I eventually scraped the guts together to ask him . He must’ve had a idea cause he immediately agreed. That guy changed her pussy overtime. I don’t think there was a cock she couldn’t take after that guy. He woke us one night and my wife asked me wat it was , i told her it was him she reacted very negative . But I let him in . After he fucked her and left I fucked my wife, I couldn’t feel the sides of her pussy, which made me think she had a double from him and afriend of his . Never asked her but her reaction told me she didn’t want one ,she even refused me a fuck that night . I knew she fucked during the day if the opportunity arises

Numerous times , this guy was married he would show up by sleeping time about twice or so a week , this guy was a friend of mine and one day I just happened to see his dick while peeing. I chewed for weeks on inviting this guy to fuck my wife till I eventually scraped the guts together to ask him . He must’ve had a idea cause he immediately agreed. That guy changed her pussy overtime. I don’t think there was a cock she couldn’t take after that guy. He woke us one night and my wife asked me wat it was , i told her it was him she reacted very negative . But I let him in . After he fucked her and left I fucked my wife, I couldn’t feel the sides of her pussy, which made me think she had a double from him and afriend of his . Never asked her but her reaction told me she didn’t want one ,she even refused me a fuck that night . I knew she fucked during the day if the opportunity arises
This was the guy that taught her to take two dicks in the pussie at the same time.And a serious load of all the guys there was only one guy that could beat him with volume, was a well endowed Indian guy who reckoned it was his second wife and that are married only when his dick was inside her. He never wanted me near her while he was fucking her . She loved his dick

She's basically having what's called a rolling orgasm. If you fuck a woman well enough each subsequent orgasm becomes easier and easier for her to achieve. After a certain point, she's basically in a state where she's in constant low-level orgasm continuously and can achieve high-level orgasm from the easiest thing.

The men who fucked your wife before you put her into this state and you rode the tail end.

She's basically having what's called a rolling orgasm. If you fuck a woman well enough each subsequent orgasm becomes easier and easier for her to achieve. After a certain point, she's basically in a state where she's in constant low-level orgasm continuously and can achieve high-level orgasm from the easiest thing.

The men who fucked your wife before you put her into this state and you rode the tail end.
Admitted the tailends the ultimate

nice to fuck her after she already been fucked and has contiune to cum

nice to fuck her after she already been fucked and has contiune to cum
I'm sure it's a throwback to caveman days. Women were most likely fucked by groups of men at a time and after awhile her body would enter a permanent "I'm getting fucked state." In this state the female body begins to orgasm as much as possible to pump maximum cum up and through her cervix in order to ensure a pregnancy.