Wife getting dressed.

Have done it many times - always exciting and new. I especially enjoy shopping with her for lingerie to please her lover. Even more exciting are the times her lover has told me what to buy for her. Turns me on to help pack Stacey’s overnight bag or suitcase.

Reactions: Rob cuck
Have done it many times - always exciting and new. I especially enjoy shopping with her for lingerie to please her lover. Even more exciting are the times her lover has told me what to buy for her. Turns me on to help pack Stacey’s overnight bag or suitcase.
I know what you mean, my wife's been on the phone to her lover telling me what to buy, I like it when she comes back home covered in cum all over the things I've just brought

Reactions: davelb76
Does anyone else like to watch their wife's getting dressed in sexy underwear for someone else?
Yes this is one of my favourite things, we also shop together and she gets my opinion on the clothes and lingerie she buys for her dates in the shop changing rooms asking if he will like it etc,

Reactions: Rob cuck
I'd love to watch my wife put on sexy underwear for someone else, but she always goes without when she's on a date!
I like to know she's wearing it for someone else, especially on a date, she had a very hit date with an old school freind last night and was dressed in stockings I had brought, she phoned me to tell me she was there, and he came on the phone to say don't wait up she is going to be a while, haven't slept all night.

I like to know she's wearing it for someone else, especially on a date, she had a very hit date with an old school freind last night and was dressed in stockings I had brought, she phoned me to tell me she was there, and he came on the phone to say don't wait up she is going to be a while, haven't slept all night.
\I like calling my cuck and letting my cuck talk with the stranger I have picked up at the bar. I ask my stranger to be graphic to my cuck about how he will soon be fucking me. It keeps my cuck up all night thinking of me impaled on a thick cock and cuming with a different man.

Describe your feelings when you learned about her first time with another man. Or when she called you that first time.

Reactions: werekinky2
Describe your feelings when you learned about her first time with another man. Or when she called you that first time.
I was shaking and couldn't sit still, I was totally erect at the thought, when she phoned me and he came on the phone I could feel myself cumming, I have just posted a description of what she told me under my wife's finally home.