Wife getting kinky and wild

King99

Male
The sex between my wife and I getting a lil bit intense and freaky lately. She went out with her friends and came back home drunk around 3am. She let me know right away that she was tipsy and horny. She get naked jump on the bed just like a cat, ass up and she begged me to spank her to slap her ass. Big ass that wiggle a lot. This is what I did I spank her hard. We started fucking doggy style and she asked me to pull her hair ! Big turn on..I did it ..And she started to scream pull my hair harder motherfucker, fuck me hard …I was like wow. .We switch positions to missionary and she started to bite my arm..Surprising to me it was a turn on..I asked her to do it harder..My dick was hard as a rock.and then she begged me to bite her nipple hard, but really hard with my teeth, she almost came just by me playing with a nipple and big boobs, 40 DD. They were in my mouth, sucking them even spitting on them. Her boobs was full of saliva. We we’re so out of control that i slap her face a few time and she liked it and asking for more. I put my hands around her neck a few times, she was begging for it. Choke me

Our sex life was never like this before, we’re been together for 10 years. The last few week the sex getting intense almost BDSM, pain pleasure

what do you think is happening..she’s becoming more savage and wild

It never ceases to amaze me how many guys ask strangers on the internet for advice about their wives. My suggestion is that you talk to her. Say “hey baby, I love the new found condfidence and want it to keep going, what is sparking it and how can I help?” If you can’t talk to your wives openly about sex and your or her desires, you are not ready for adding anything into your lives! Communication and lots of it is key to success in marriages In and out of the lifestyle. Guys, talk to your wives, not internet strangers!

It never ceases to amaze me how many guys ask strangers on the internet for advice about their wives. My suggestion is that you talk to her. Say “hey baby, I love the new found condfidence and want it to keep going, what is sparking it and how can I help?” If you can’t talk to your wives openly about sex and your or her desires, you are not ready for adding anything into your lives! Communication and lots of it is key to success in marriages In and out of the lifestyle. Guys, talk to your wives, not internet strangers!
Totally agree. I comment on this all the time.

Makes me think these stories are fake and the OP is just getting off on the attention his fantasy is getting..........or.....they have such little insight into their own life that they need to ask total strangers about their wife.......whom nobody knows.

But I will play along..............maybe she is becoming psychotic...................maybe she has a boyfriend that is into this type of sex and she is practicing skills on you so she can be really good for him.

Probably not the answers you seek

Cool thks..But it’s a forum,
Meaning a place to discuss, talk with other people, exchange ideas, opinions and sharing experience. I was just sharing my experience

Totally agree. I comment on this all the time.

Makes me think these stories are fake and the OP is just getting off on the attention his fantasy is getting..........or.....they have such little insight into their own life that they need to ask total strangers about their wife.......whom nobody knows.

But I will play along..............maybe she is becoming psychotic...................maybe she has a boyfriend that is into this type of sex and she is practicing skills on you so she can be really good for him.

Probably not the answers you seek
My stories is 100% true And I’m just sharing my experiences and talk with other people. Ideas and opinions.This is what forum are made for

Reactions: Xedi
My stories is 100% true And I’m just sharing my experiences and talk with other people. Ideas and opinions.This is what forum are made for
I am glad for you that its true as long as you are enjoying it.

I just dont get why people total strangers what they think is going with his own wife instead of asking the wife.

I agree forums are for discussing ideas but asking people what your spouse is thinking is counterintuitive in my opinion

My guess is her friends got on the topic of wild sex and it got her turned on. Just tell her you really liked it and it will continue. My wife was same way a while back when she found out her friends like kinky sex - made her want to try all kinds of stuff. I encouraged it and now she's a partier.

Tired of the wannabees asking stupid questions... This is the cuckolding site not the i want to be a cuckold site

We had an OK sex life. About 4 years ago we got into a friend joining us in our bed. First times I just watched, was over quick, he'd leave. We had great see after. Got more and more comfy with him, we'd mess around for an hour before he'd leave. Now it can last 3 hours with chatting, sex, relaxing, more sex.
This has really opened our thoughts about sex, especially her. Nothing crazy happens but it's a LOT of sex when he's with us and she gets so turned on.
It's like she's so ready for next round after one of us finishes. It's damn fun.
If anal is kinky then she gets kinky.

My guess is her friends got on the topic of wild sex and it got her turned on. Just tell her you really liked it and it will continue. My wife was same way a while back when she found out her friends like kinky sex - made her want to try all kinds of stuff. I encouraged it and now she's a partier.
That’s a good point Make sens plus she’s got a new friend that shes always go out with.. ‘’ girls nite out’’

We had an OK sex life. About 4 years ago we got into a friend joining us in our bed. First times I just watched, was over quick, he'd leave. We had great see after. Got more and more comfy with him, we'd mess around for an hour before he'd leave. Now it can last 3 hours with chatting, sex, relaxing, more sex.
This has really opened our thoughts about sex, especially her. Nothing crazy happens but it's a LOT of sex when he's with us and she gets so turned on.
It's like she's so ready for next round after one of us finishes. It's damn fun.
If anal is kinky then she gets kinky.
WoW that’s hot

Reactions: AndyCee777
The sex between my wife and I getting a lil bit intense and freaky lately. She went out with her friends and came back home drunk around 3am. She let me know right away that she was tipsy and horny. She get naked jump on the bed just like a cat, ass up and she begged me to spank her to slap her ass. Big ass that wiggle a lot. This is what I did I spank her hard. We started fucking doggy style and she asked me to pull her hair ! Big turn on..I did it ..And she started to scream pull my hair harder motherfucker, fuck me hard …I was like wow. .We switch positions to missionary and she started to bite my arm..Surprising to me it was a turn on..I asked her to do it harder..My dick was hard as a rock.and then she begged me to bite her nipple hard, but really hard with my teeth, she almost came just by me playing with a nipple and big boobs, 40 DD. They were in my mouth, sucking them even spitting on them. Her boobs was full of saliva. We we’re so out of control that i slap her face a few time and she liked it and asking for more. I put my hands around her neck a few times, she was begging for it. Choke me

Our sex life was never like this before, we’re been together for 10 years. The last few week the sex getting intense almost BDSM, pain pleasure

Is she wanting more sex from.you and maybe others .When my hotwife comes home from.fucking someone else she can be very horny and whats more

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
I run hot & cold sometimes. I enjoy sex sex at the best of times, but sometimes I need more or something different. I need to explain to my husband what I need but he gets confused or doesn't know what I want, hence I masterbate lol. My vibrator is my saviour. I enjoy being here to vent cause knowing nobody is exhilarating & some advice is great.

That could put all of us out of business the board would close down LOL. Seriously all this is because we love to talk about it.

I run hot & cold sometimes. I enjoy sex sex at the best of times, but sometimes I need more or something different. I need to explain to my husband what I need but he gets confused or doesn't know what I want, hence I masterbate lol. My vibrator is my saviour. I enjoy being here to vent cause knowing nobody is exhilarating & some advice is great.
Just be careful you dont become too dependent on your vibrator, you could be cheating yourself out of a lot. Have you considered swinging??

That could put all of us out of business the board would close down LOL. Seriously all this is because we love to talk about it.
Not saying to not talk about it. But guys that are asking other guy “why is my wife doing this” or do you think she would like this etc. go ask your wife! lol. If you can’t talk to your wife about this stuff, your relationship isn’t strong enough to do this.

Last year I discovered a BDSM streak in May, or she discovered it in herself. I was pretty surprised she enjoyed being dominated and controlled when we were in a sex club.
I can relate to that. When you find that your tiny little lady is into rough sex, it's hard to understand at first, but when the rougher you get with her the more she likes it the more you tend to push it

As for you this happened to me with my exwife. She came home from working in a local bar, very late one night and woke me by sucking on my cock HARD. She was also biting my bell end and my balls. When she saw I was awake she sat on my face and started to grind her pussy into my face telling me to bite her as much as she was doing to me. Half asleep and drowsy I soon woke up when I tasted a saltiness from her pussy, but I carried on biting her pussy lips and directly on her clip. She was cumming constantly and profusely, screaming as she did. I even had 4 fingers in her anus pushing hard as she cum even harder. After we finished we fell asleep, but the next day I bumped into an old friend who was in the bar that night. It seems she was fucking the landlord in the back room and her is a notoriously bullish man. He used his women hard and then bragged about it and with Jen looking like she did, she was no exception
So my friend it looks to me like your lady had a hard night somewhere and came home to try it out on you. Just my opinion

Reactions: Humphrey00