Wife giving a young innocent nerd his first blowjob

Juicycurves4bbc

Jan 13, 2021
This is actually my wife’s idea ! We haven’t done it yet . She’s 34 , BBW hot milf. She has a fantasy of seducing a much younger (of age of course ) shy, timid nerd and absolutely throating his cock and giving him the blowjob of his life .

I can say with certainty he would absolutely explode . I would want him sitting down . She gives the most incredible head I couldn’t imagine it lasting more than 5 minutes .

Attachments

• 7F4FFBAE-AE50-47B0-8488-974B8E75FAEB.jpeg
    7F4FFBAE-AE50-47B0-8488-974B8E75FAEB.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 427
  • 9C7A2F41-004A-42D1-99AC-562BAB0D5385.jpeg
    9C7A2F41-004A-42D1-99AC-562BAB0D5385.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 458
This is actually my wife’s idea ! We haven’t done it yet . She’s 34 , BBW hot milf. She has a fantasy of seducing a much younger (of age of course ) shy, timid nerd and absolutely throating his cock and giving him the blowjob of his life .

I can say with certainty he would absolutely explode . I would want him sitting down . She gives the most incredible head I couldn’t imagine it lasting more than 5 minutes .
I am 25 and still a virgin

Well, unfortunately I am neither innocent nor nerd, but I absolutely would appreciate a blowjob from this beauty!

Reactions: MommyLovesOral
My wife and I vacation near a college. And we go into one local bar that's always packed with young college guys. And my wife will do some flirting. But we get the best thrill from her flirting with a nerdy type guy that could never get to first base with a wife like mine.
And when she's in the right mood, she'll ask him to come out to our car to show him something. And once inside the car, she'll put on the moves - and suck his cock. And interestingly, almost none of these guys last longer than 2-3 minutes!!!

that's amazingly hot and sexy ass i would like to see more of her please

Well I'm a nerd. I'm in med school. Just saying 🙂

Reactions: farmbitch

Damn that’s a amazing body

Why just one? Let her have him and his friend!

she sounds like my kinda girl.