Wife had a erotic massage

Bob31

Male
Verified
Mar 30, 2022
So wife had a massage last night ….started off fairly innocent but soon as the hands got to the inner thighs the moaning started and hands started creeping into her knickers I had to set the camera up and record she was so wet

Attachments

• BE9B0B1C-5D12-464E-935C-79B4DC375554.jpeg
    BE9B0B1C-5D12-464E-935C-79B4DC375554.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 321
  • E6D970CC-3958-4C19-97FC-89DFA5C12975.jpeg
    E6D970CC-3958-4C19-97FC-89DFA5C12975.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 246
  • BC4EB280-4C2B-4AB2-A02C-4623763D8639.jpeg
    BC4EB280-4C2B-4AB2-A02C-4623763D8639.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 255
  • 0D76F295-391B-4C9C-9CD0-48430A0317B8.jpeg
    0D76F295-391B-4C9C-9CD0-48430A0317B8.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 262
  • 484FC79F-ADE3-46DC-8698-B95A64E98D13.jpeg
    484FC79F-ADE3-46DC-8698-B95A64E98D13.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 302
So wife had a massage last night ….started off fairly innocent but soon as the hands got to the inner thighs the moaning started and hands started creeping into her knickers I had to set the camera up and record she was so wet
Gorgouse thighs and pussey great body very sexy girl

Should get one from me... these are just a few of many I gave over the years 1121650_Beany_Massage_and_BJ_2009.wmv_1.gifacd7531d_4.gifON HER STOMACH_2.gifdad_061.jpgnormal_IMG_0372 (1).jpg

Wife got a massage in the islands..he gave them on the beach, but she and I talked and she asked him if he gave "private" massages in the rooms. He of course said yes..I let him in (after I hid the video camera and turned it on". Gave him $100 and left them alone. It started out innocent enough until she rolled over and took the towel off her breasts, still had her bikini bottom on. Eventually she lifted her but and took that off..she was moving under his touch, and reached over and felt his cock..he slid his trunks off and had a raging hard on..she rolled over and sucked it which moved him between her legs..She reached in the drawer and got a condom which he slid on her and licked her for about 20 minutes then slid in slowly..nice and long and fat..Wasnt long and he was pounding her, her legs wrapped around his back, her hands on his tight ass pulling it in further..the contrast of black and white was beautiful..he came hard as did she..We did the same thing the next year, wonderful having a private masseuse..

A sensual massage is a great tool for relaxation and a no-pressure way to meet single men. I have arranged for multiple massages for my wife over the years and many of them have turned out to be exceptional for her.

We use a site called, massageexchange.com to find men who are open to "sensual" massage. I will typically make contact and share images of my wife and ask for pictures from the man. I will tell them we are seeking a full-body therapeutic massage to start. My wife will be fully nude and draped but he can remove the drapes and expose her body as he massages her. I think the physical contact of skin on skin is key to building arousal and intimacy. If he is able to relax her and comfort her, once he has done her full body, head to toe both front and back he can read her body language and work toward continuing with a sensual massage.

When the man arrives, I have our table set up in our living room with some soft music playing and low lighting. I also normally have candles lit to help create the environment. My wife and I will already be naked and we share a glass or two of wine to become acquainted. The man can remain clothed or undress as desired. I will then show him my setup, as my wife goes into the bathroom to prepare. I have heated coconut oil in a warmer and towels available. I also let the man check the table height for his comfort in giving the massage and let him know that the table is rated for 400 lbs so it will support both his and my wife's weight if desired.

Once my wife is on the table on her back, I will dim the lights further and move to a chair out of the way so they have some privacy and freedom.

@Erotibbc4u posted an image above, https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/attachments/on-her-stomach_2-gif.1060721/, and my wife loves this position, laying on her belly and the man straddling her thighs as he thrusts inside her.

A sensual massage is a great tool for relaxation and a no-pressure way to meet single men. I have arranged for multiple massages for my wife over the years and many of them have turned out to be exceptional for her.

We use a site called, massageexchange.com to find men who are open to "sensual" massage. I will typically make contact and share images of my wife and ask for pictures from the man. I will tell them we are seeking a full-body therapeutic massage to start. My wife will be fully nude and draped but he can remove the drapes and expose her body as he massages her. I think the physical contact of skin on skin is key to building arousal and intimacy. If he is able to relax her and comfort her, once he has done her full body, head to toe both front and back he can read her body language and work toward continuing with a sensual massage.

When the man arrives, I have our table set up in our living room with some soft music playing and low lighting. I also normally have candles lit to help create the environment. My wife and I will already be naked and we share a glass or two of wine to become acquainted. The man can remain clothed or undress as desired. I will then show him my setup, as my wife goes into the bathroom to prepare. I have heated coconut oil in a warmer and towels available. I also let the man check the table height for his comfort in giving the massage and let him know that the table is rated for 400 lbs so it will support both his and my wife's weight if desired.

Once my wife is on the table on her back, I will dim the lights further and move to a chair out of the way so they have some privacy and freedom.

@Erotibbc4u posted an image above, https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/attachments/on-her-stomach_2-gif.1060721/, and my wife loves this position, laying on her belly and the man straddling her thighs as he thrusts inside her.
Wish we could make this her...
View attachment massage fucking_1.mp4

Wish we could make this her...
View attachment 1295516

She would love that. She makes a lot of noise when she is being fucked like this, "oh god, oh yeah, of fuck, yes" and moans of pure ecstasy. She loves it in her pussy in this position or in her ass, when she is fucked like this in the ass, she cums hard and tells me the pressure of the mattress when the guy thrusts inside her on her clit, makes her cum hard.

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
Got mine a nice professional in rom massage and she was nude - and he oiled her up all over - when he was down near her feet - she pushed her foot into his crotch as a way to let him know she was enjoying it - he was hard by then - he got her all excited and then she asked if she could massage him too - she helped hm off with his pants and sucked and stroked it - she was very turned on then she suggested to go to the bed - she sucked him till he came all over her face and hands a she smiled

Attachments

• DSCN0768.JPG
    DSCN0768.JPG
    324.7 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN0779.JPG
    DSCN0779.JPG
    446.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN0787.JPG
    DSCN0787.JPG
    358.9 KB · Views: 50