Wife has started to enjoy my physical pain and abuse

My Queen has maintained her physical strength since her bodybuilding days. The only sex I am allowed is cleaning her with my tongue when she comes home from a night out. About a year ago she had a very strong orgasm from my eating her out. When the orgasm passed she pulled me up from my knees and I thought I might be allowed intercourse. Instead she grabbed my right testicle and squeezed with may have been all her strength. The pain was paralyzing and I fell to the floor. She laughed and went and took a shower. There is still a constant dull pain in my right nut.View attachment 1050948
Wow seriously you need help

Reactions: STLcouple
Sometimes a story just takes you some place where you go if this is real then no one here can help you. Peace, I'm out.

If its true then you are in danger. She broke the cardinal rule by not honoring the safe word.I would not engage in bondage for this reason. Never put yourself in a position where you yourself cannot abort any activity. You did just this by allowing yourself to be tied up. This guy represented himself as a player but could have been a monster or killer. He wasn't far from it. He could have turned on your wife and overpowered her too. Then you would both be helpless and who knows what he would do. There are truely dangerous sickos out there who kill. To a lesser degree think about this. We knew of a couple who were into B/D who trusted this Dom to tie them up. They thought they were in for a night of fun loving S&M and the Dom tied and gaged them just as a regular sesson might be expected to go.They never questioned that the Dom was wearing a mask before he came to the door. Neither of them ever saw his face. After they were tied and gaged the Dom turned into a theif and cleaned out their house. He called his accomplice who showed up with a moving van and they took everything. Hows that for pain and suffering? He did leave them with a little bit of physical agony though. Just for kicks the Dom, as he was leaving, got a can from the laundry room. It was a can of oven cleaner that he sprayed down his victims with who were helplessly tied there and naked. The guy never got caught and the victims were horribly burned and scarred for life. The man had to have a castration because his balls were burnt so bad they became gangrenous.

I have been in situations where in the RACK contract that is used in BDSM, there was no safety word, I was aware of what I was exposing myself to and I was doing it for a lot of money, but I never complained about the consequences, I assumed everything, the extreme pain but also the extraordinary pleasure. So if you don't accept what you want, you can always give up.

If its true then you are in danger. She broke the cardinal rule by not honoring the safe word.I would not engage in bondage for this reason. Never put yourself in a position where you yourself cannot abort any activity. You did just this by allowing yourself to be tied up. This guy represented himself as a player but could have been a monster or killer. He wasn't far from it. He could have turned on your wife and overpowered her too. Then you would both be helpless and who knows what he would do. There are truely dangerous sickos out there who kill. To a lesser degree think about this. We knew of a couple who were into B/D who trusted this Dom to tie them up. They thought they were in for a night of fun loving S&M and the Dom tied and gaged them just as a regular sesson might be expected to go.They never questioned that the Dom was wearing a mask before he came to the door. Neither of them ever saw his face. After they were tied and gaged the Dom turned into a theif and cleaned out their house. He called his accomplice who showed up with a moving van and they took everything. Hows that for pain and suffering? He did leave them with a little bit of physical agony though. Just for kicks the Dom, as he was leaving, got a can from the laundry room. It was a can of oven cleaner that he sprayed down his victims with who were helplessly tied there and naked. The guy never got caught and the victims were horribly burned and scarred for life. The man had to have a castration because his balls were burnt so bad they became gangrenous.
The oven cleaner burned their skin?

I have posted before and after that she ( wife ) looked it over and said she wants to get more involved in the pain/fear part .

So wife is STILL pushing for me to be tied up to a chair , she says I will have a " Safe-word " , if things really get outta hand but I'm only to use it if " life-or-death " issues are present not just cause it hurts bad.

She says she is still in love with me and wouldn't want to do this if she wasn't, I sometimes doubt how much love there is with all her ideas she has been passing around lately.

To let you know how we are , yes we still have sex not too much but not too little either, 3 -4 times a week , I'm not complaining at all , she is always shaved and she knows I love that and I do get anal every so often when I'm in the mood , so as she has said she won't deny me her body and we have a pretty good relationship outside of the lifestyle too .

So your typical average hub n wife relationship to the outside world,
Now she has been on this restraining part with me for a while, especially since she has started seeing her new bull, now she has always wanted to restrain me as long as we been together and I do it sometimes because I want her to be happy and we both get off on it , but will say she gets off way more and in a Big way.

Her new bull is someone I don't like as he is well to use a better word won't really cut it.

so he is a Dick , asshole and I don't like him at all and I think she has picked up on it and this is the reason why I think she is pushing me on this issue,

So I caved in this past weekend, Friday night and I was untied Saturday morning about mid-morning.
I will say I will not ever do this again and she definitely knows that and yes , I caved in cause I'm the type that wants to have something to say ' I told you so '

So she tied me up to that wooden chair Friday at 7pm , and at 7:40 her bull comes over and stood in front of me and stripped down, put his underwear on my head and covered my eyes so I couldn't see anything, they were kissing next to me and she sat on my lap while he was fucking her throat.
I thought and was hoping this was gonna be all keep me from watching, but no I started to feel a burning on my leg so much that I was screaming, she grabbed my hands and kissed me thru his underwear and said stay put, then I was doused with ice cold water all over my body, I was freezing,
Then I know it had to be him cause my wife is tiny , I was kicked in the chest and went falling backwards on the floor.
Someone was pissing on me and then spit on me .
I was thinking of using my safe word but still wanted that ' I told you so ' that I wanted to have to say to her if something like this ever happened again , so I kept quiet and then I heard them start having sex , and by her moans I knew she was very excited, then nothing - no more noise ,,,
He picked me up and started slapping my face, she was telling him harder I know I heard that, she says she didn't but I know her voice and it was her , regardless he kept slapping me and felt him close his fist a couple of times,
She held my head and pulled off his underwear and kissed me with a nice deep wet kiss and said thank you for this ,
That's when I seen him smoking a cigarette and place it on my cock burning a blister on the head of my cock.
I yelled my safe word , this is now too far , she said only ' life or death ' can I use that word .

Now I do love her and when we are together we hit it off on everything and anything we do, she is the love of my life n says I am hers too , but She has this thing of pushing me to the breaking point just so I can be hurt so she can become my rescuer and she loves to pamper me after things that push me outside my comfort zone.

Now he is enjoying burning me with his cigarette and started to light his 3rd one , I now have my chest with exactly 34 burns , my cock head is burned , he slapped my balls with her hairbrush, but she stopped him after 5 hits cause she said she still wants me to work after this, my nipples are burned also cigarettes and he burned my leg hair off with the lighter ,
I looked at her and asked if she wanted to hurt me this way , he didn't want me to try n convince her to stop it so he gagged me with a ball gag , that seemed to interest her more ,

They didn't have much sex as it all seemed to be about torturing me and she was getting off on it .

He punched me so many times I was coughing up blood when she seen the blood she stopped him and took off the gag , sat on my lap facing me and said it will soon be over to hang on a bit more ,
He told me he is now gonna fuck me up and I can't resist cause I was tied up ,
He slapped me again and punched my face real hard and she was watching,
I have all those burns and coughed up blood and had my face beaten like those you see on t.v. my legs have been punched so much and hard I don't think I could even stand up

He gets dressed and she walks him to the door and he leaves .

Now ,,,,, she leaves me in the chair for hours , coming in every so often to check on me talking to me and kissing me telling me I did great and wants to untie me but wants to wait it off till morning,
So every time she comes in she wipes my brushes and puts burn ointment on them , washes my face of blood and bandage what she can , then kisses me reassuring me how I will be ok and am now ' Safe ' .

She finally untied me and helped me to the bed cause bring tied up all night and abused I couldn't really stand all that much ,. She crawled in bed with me and cradled me like spooning me , saying all soft words of how I'm safe now and nothing else will happen to me, no more hurting for me and how much she loves me for doing this for her.

It's now 3 days since and everyday she has taken care of all my wounds and continues to reassure me that it won't be happening again and it was just something she had to get off her to do list ,
She is big-time into this what I call ' Mothering ' phase , like every time I get cut in real life or hurt she wants to smother me with reassurances and help me heal ,

She said she really doesn't like that guy and he was not really into her either but only used him for this , so I'm glad on that part
, Now since then she is everso nicey-nice and cuddles up wrapping her arms around me holding me tight saying she is protecting me from anything like that ever again,

I'm sorry for the long story but I really do want some insight and maybe some comments on this , cause yes I am hurting still and now have real burns all over my chest caused by cigarettes and a lighter on both my legs , I'm sure they will definitely turn into visible scars,
Yes I do still love her , and we have talked all over the place about this, and She keeps saying it is only about her wanting to ' Mother ' me , and her weird feelings she gets from ' Reassuring ' me that I'm safe now .

Can that actually be something someone gets off on , making me feel ' Safe ' and saying things to ' Reasure ' me that I'm ok and won't be hurt anymore??

I told her yes it hurts not only psychology but also physically, here it is the one that says she loves me , to do this and want me to feel all sorts of pain , to Now want to so-called Protect me from anymore pain and abuse ,
She says she needed me to be tied up defenseless to show my willingness to be submissive to her to the point of real physical harm , it made me cry I couldn't understand why she wanted that ,we both cried together and she grabbed me and held me until I fell asleep,

Can anyone help me understand this ?
Dude, if what you have to say is true and not some fantasy, then your wife and her boyfriend are going away for about 15-25 years. What you described is 1st Degree Assault (or Battery, depending on what state you're in), and it's also Unlawful Detention, as you were restrained and they refused to untie you. It's 1st Degree Assault because they used weapons ... weapons being anything that's not part of the human body used to inflict physical harm. Sounds like your wife and her boyfriend are psychopaths or sociopaths with no empathy, who are just out to injure and disfigure people. That's NOT BDSM, where everything is consensual and not designed to cause harm. You have an obligation to report this to your police department, and get them prosecuted by your county's district attorney ... Provided that this isn't a fantasy.

I have posted before and after that she ( wife ) looked it over and said she wants to get more involved in the pain/fear part .

So wife is STILL pushing for me to be tied up to a chair , she says I will have a " Safe-word " , if things really get outta hand but I'm only to use it if " life-or-death " issues are present not just cause it hurts bad.

She says she is still in love with me and wouldn't want to do this if she wasn't, I sometimes doubt how much love there is with all her ideas she has been passing around lately.

To let you know how we are , yes we still have sex not too much but not too little either, 3 -4 times a week , I'm not complaining at all , she is always shaved and she knows I love that and I do get anal every so often when I'm in the mood , so as she has said she won't deny me her body and we have a pretty good relationship outside of the lifestyle too .

So your typical average hub n wife relationship to the outside world,
Now she has been on this restraining part with me for a while, especially since she has started seeing her new bull, now she has always wanted to restrain me as long as we been together and I do it sometimes because I want her to be happy and we both get off on it , but will say she gets off way more and in a Big way.

Her new bull is someone I don't like as he is well to use a better word won't really cut it.

so he is a Dick , asshole and I don't like him at all and I think she has picked up on it and this is the reason why I think she is pushing me on this issue,

So I caved in this past weekend, Friday night and I was untied Saturday morning about mid-morning.
I will say I will not ever do this again and she definitely knows that and yes , I caved in cause I'm the type that wants to have something to say ' I told you so '

So she tied me up to that wooden chair Friday at 7pm , and at 7:40 her bull comes over and stood in front of me and stripped down, put his underwear on my head and covered my eyes so I couldn't see anything, they were kissing next to me and she sat on my lap while he was fucking her throat.
I thought and was hoping this was gonna be all keep me from watching, but no I started to feel a burning on my leg so much that I was screaming, she grabbed my hands and kissed me thru his underwear and said stay put, then I was doused with ice cold water all over my body, I was freezing,
Then I know it had to be him cause my wife is tiny , I was kicked in the chest and went falling backwards on the floor.
Someone was pissing on me and then spit on me .
I was thinking of using my safe word but still wanted that ' I told you so ' that I wanted to have to say to her if something like this ever happened again , so I kept quiet and then I heard them start having sex , and by her moans I knew she was very excited, then nothing - no more noise ,,,
He picked me up and started slapping my face, she was telling him harder I know I heard that, she says she didn't but I know her voice and it was her , regardless he kept slapping me and felt him close his fist a couple of times,
She held my head and pulled off his underwear and kissed me with a nice deep wet kiss and said thank you for this ,
That's when I seen him smoking a cigarette and place it on my cock burning a blister on the head of my cock.
I yelled my safe word , this is now too far , she said only ' life or death ' can I use that word .

Now I do love her and when we are together we hit it off on everything and anything we do, she is the love of my life n says I am hers too , but She has this thing of pushing me to the breaking point just so I can be hurt so she can become my rescuer and she loves to pamper me after things that push me outside my comfort zone.

Now he is enjoying burning me with his cigarette and started to light his 3rd one , I now have my chest with exactly 34 burns , my cock head is burned , he slapped my balls with her hairbrush, but she stopped him after 5 hits cause she said she still wants me to work after this, my nipples are burned also cigarettes and he burned my leg hair off with the lighter ,
I looked at her and asked if she wanted to hurt me this way , he didn't want me to try n convince her to stop it so he gagged me with a ball gag , that seemed to interest her more ,

They didn't have much sex as it all seemed to be about torturing me and she was getting off on it .

He punched me so many times I was coughing up blood when she seen the blood she stopped him and took off the gag , sat on my lap facing me and said it will soon be over to hang on a bit more ,
He told me he is now gonna fuck me up and I can't resist cause I was tied up ,
He slapped me again and punched my face real hard and she was watching,
I have all those burns and coughed up blood and had my face beaten like those you see on t.v. my legs have been punched so much and hard I don't think I could even stand up

He gets dressed and she walks him to the door and he leaves .

Now ,,,,, she leaves me in the chair for hours , coming in every so often to check on me talking to me and kissing me telling me I did great and wants to untie me but wants to wait it off till morning,
So every time she comes in she wipes my brushes and puts burn ointment on them , washes my face of blood and bandage what she can , then kisses me reassuring me how I will be ok and am now ' Safe ' .

She finally untied me and helped me to the bed cause bring tied up all night and abused I couldn't really stand all that much ,. She crawled in bed with me and cradled me like spooning me , saying all soft words of how I'm safe now and nothing else will happen to me, no more hurting for me and how much she loves me for doing this for her.

It's now 3 days since and everyday she has taken care of all my wounds and continues to reassure me that it won't be happening again and it was just something she had to get off her to do list ,
She is big-time into this what I call ' Mothering ' phase , like every time I get cut in real life or hurt she wants to smother me with reassurances and help me heal ,

She said she really doesn't like that guy and he was not really into her either but only used him for this , so I'm glad on that part
, Now since then she is everso nicey-nice and cuddles up wrapping her arms around me holding me tight saying she is protecting me from anything like that ever again,

I'm sorry for the long story but I really do want some insight and maybe some comments on this , cause yes I am hurting still and now have real burns all over my chest caused by cigarettes and a lighter on both my legs , I'm sure they will definitely turn into visible scars,
Yes I do still love her , and we have talked all over the place about this, and She keeps saying it is only about her wanting to ' Mother ' me , and her weird feelings she gets from ' Reassuring ' me that I'm safe now .

Can that actually be something someone gets off on , making me feel ' Safe ' and saying things to ' Reasure ' me that I'm ok and won't be hurt anymore??

I told her yes it hurts not only psychology but also physically, here it is the one that says she loves me , to do this and want me to feel all sorts of pain , to Now want to so-called Protect me from anymore pain and abuse ,
She says she needed me to be tied up defenseless to show my willingness to be submissive to her to the point of real physical harm , it made me cry I couldn't understand why she wanted that ,we both cried together and she grabbed me and held me until I fell asleep,

Can anyone help me understand this ?
Has she now? 🧐

Dude, you are either a sado-masochist and like it, or this story is fake. I like being punished and slapped and whipped, but never will be restrained and tortured and unable to stop it, and fight to the death if necessary.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I hope so, but, hey, to each their own, I knew a guy who had wax burns all over his chest and abdomen from his “lover”.
His penis must be healed now From the burns. I think we will hear he has been beaten by the bull and thrown out of the house with his wife’s panties on and a dildo stick up his anus. The cops are called and they need to pull it out on the street with all the neighbours watching. TV crews turn up and it’s on prime time.