after we went home she told me at first she was upset that i did not do or say anything to him but after a bit she kind of liked knowing i was watching what he was doing to her and she just let him do it i told her i think he was wacking off under his jacket she said yes he was i asked how she knew she told me he had pulled her hand under the jacket and was making her rubb hiis cock
lol, she behaved like a slut and was shocked that you didnt stop it. she obviously loved it or she would of put a stop to it without your help. She even let him put her hand on hs cock as he was wanking, and she didnt resist. she loved it.

yes i think so it was her idea to go back but this time she had a skirt on and he got to her pussy as he was sliding his hand up her skirt she looked at me and spred her legs the guy leaned in and kissed her i could her her mone
wow sounds like she wanted it to happen again. how many times you been now?

took my wife to a movie not adult theater after the movie started a guy sat next to her and after a few min she whispered he is touching my arm i said he doesnt know hes doing it just ignore it a few min went past she said hes feeling my leg now i looked he was just touching it i said just ignore it i then seen her pull her jacked up over her front like she was cold i didn't say a thing she whispered again hes touching me i looked he had his hand under her jacket like right on her belly i said what's he doing she said just touching me all over she then shut her eyes the jacket fell down a bit the guy seen me watching what he was doing he had his hand on her tit nancy had her eyes shut i just watched his pull her shirt up and feel her bra then i seen his hand down between her legs i got so hard after a few min he leaned in and whispered spread your legs a little sweety and she did it i was looking right at him he winked at me he then took her hand and put it on his lap could not see to good but seen her hand going up and down she was jerking him off she still had her eyes shut the movie lite up a bit and i could see his cock in her hand and he had his hand down in her shorts and her bra was pulled up after a bit the guy just got up and left i asked nancy are you ok she said yea he left i held her hand it had cum on it i did not say a thing
i have done that:)

Reactions: ep46wksp