I became bi in the peep show/glory hole booths. Forcefully but it got me started. Was 16 in 1980 and was curious to se what the gay section was like. Went down stairs and Saw this older guy jerking off in a booth. He asked me to come in with him and after refusing I reluctantly went in. Was just hoping to watch him jerk that beautiful cock while I watched.

But when he asked me to suck his cock and said no and tried to leave. He forced me up against the wall, dropped my pants and proceeded to force his cock in me. The pain was out of this world.

But after the pain I played it back in my mind and was turned on by thinking of it. I kept going looking to get raped again but eventually I was giving it up freely.

I became bi in the peep show/glory hole booths. Forcefully but it got me started. Was 16 in 1980 and was curious to se what the gay section was like. Went down stairs and Saw this older guy jerking off in a booth. He asked me to come in with him and after refusing I reluctantly went in. Was just hoping to watch him jerk that beautiful cock while I watched.

But when he asked me to suck his cock and said no and tried to leave. He forced me up against the wall, dropped my pants and proceeded to force his cock in me. The pain was out of this world.

But after the pain I played it back in my mind and was turned on by thinking of it. I kept going looking to get raped again but eventually I was giving it up freely.
I started at about 13 , I had read nudie magazines, first time was anal , by a dog . Got the knot . Went through normal teen years dating , eventually marriage. At about 25 , I discovered adult bookstore, went there , soon saw what was happening, got a few blow jobs , led to me wanting to try it , I tried it , liked it continued doing it , then I fucked a couple of guys ? Yup had to try that too lol , liked it . Always started out me being the top , but then I discovered I really liked being used . I found out , getting fucked was not very exciting until I met a Black man with a true monster cock . Wasn’t long before I incorporated fisting into our marriage. My wife became quite adept at satisfying my anal cravings . But my experience with the black man led me to guilt feelings with my wife , and I just had to share the sensation of being fucked by a huge dick, I eventually turned her into a cock craving slut , but it took my initiative to make it happen. I ended up losing her , now though I miss the married lifestyle, I am pretty satisfied being a male cum dump .... oral , seldom anal anymore. I’ve pretty much gave that up

My wife and I have frequently gone to a local Adult theatre. The first time a guy sat next to her and when he began to rub his hand over her leg I thought she was going to jump out of her seat so the guy stopped. I calmed her down and with in a few minutes he was at it again. This time she didn’t move and he continued rubbing her leg. As I watched, his hand disappeared up under her skirt. Still she didn’t move and I sat there watching as her skirt was moved upward. I even saw when she lifted her ass up so that he could get her skirt up higher. It took only a second or two for him to get her skirt up to her waist. When I looked over at him he was looking right at me. I just nodded giving him the ok to continue. He slipped his hand into her panties and she moved a little when he slipped his finger into her. As he was fingering her he went to work on her blouse. He got it unbuttoned and pulled it open exposing her bra. He then pulled the cups up to expose her tits. He started sucking on her tit while he fingered her. She was moaning by this time so I knew it wouldn’t be long before she had an orgasm. While this was going on the guy got his cock out of his pants somehow. I watched as he placed her hand on his cock and she began to masturbate him. When my wife was in the middle of her orgasm the guy leaned over and shot off all over her thighs and panties. What I hadn’t notice was the two guys sitting behind us. They must’ve been jacking off because both of them stood up and immediately started shooting their loads on my wife’s face and tits. All three of them quickly left after they were done and I handed my wife a handkerchief to clean up. I was surprised when she only cleaned the cum off her face. After fixing her bra, blouse and skirt we exited the theatre. Since that first time we have visited the theatre quite a few times and the wife has progressed to sucking cock as well as jacking guys off.
awesome

This is one thing I can't get Mrs HW to buy in to. She thinks there are too many creeps in dirty adult theaters so she won't go with me. We've walked in and gone past a few booths, sat in one for a minute or two, but she just can't let go like that. There is one lifestyle club we go to that has a glory hole....we have walked in to the booth a few times but she gets up and leaves very quickly. I guess this particular club attracts some lower quality single guys...by the tons. She can't just let it go...not to mention..she worries about STD's. She won't suck a cock with a condom at all so that's a non-starter. The single guys crowd around when we put on a show, sometimes with a friend we brought along and once while there was a very hot Tranny woman actually playing on the same bed beside us..fucking another girl of all things! The guys love it, once in awhile I will let a guy jack off on her tits or ass. Normally though...some ingrate idiot starts running his mouth disrespectfully and the whole thing ends right away...sigh...sorry if I've drifted a bit off topic.

HW
Evening, many a true word spoken! Certainly not off topic. X

View attachment 321820We went to the new adult theater and she was wearing only a sundress. Just us when I took the picture She came hard and fast not caring if anyone caught her, no one did. Love when she does public play.
I’ve had sex with another couple in an adult bookstore/ theater , very cool she swallowed me , while I did him .

I have shared my wife with many men over the last 30 years. This is how we started, kind of mild compared to some of the wilder stuff we did later. I had talked my first wife into going to an Adult bookstore/Movie House. We had done a bit of swinging with a few couples. Always wanting to do more and kinkier stuff I talked her into going into a glory hole where others could watch thru glass window. She was nervous and asked what she was supposed to do and how far to take it. We looked in at a few of the other rooms and some women were bent over backing up to the opening to let the man fuck her and some were fully dressed and just playing and wanking the man's cock. She said she wasn't going to let a stranger she could not even see fuck her. I said just go have a bit of fun and we will go home to finish up. She ended up sucking a good sized cock and I could see them talking thru the hole. She undid her blouse exposing her tits and really started sucking him. All of the sudden she pulled her mouth off him and grabbed his cock and pumped him several strokes until he blasted her tits and neck with cum. They had paper towels in the room and she cleaned up and buttoned up and we went home and had great sex