Wife in the Philippines, needs cock

Travelinman

Couple
Gold
Im a mature white male with my common law wife/ fiance who lives in Metro Manila. She is 32, built absolutely great and my Hotwife.

She has fucked several guys and as I only see her 4-6 times a yr, we have talked about her meeting guys for causal sex, She loves being spoiled, room sercice, nice restaurants, dancing or just listening to live bands.

She lives in northern Metro Manila and is open to spend the weekend with you for a true gf experince, including sucking and swallowing .

She just needs to be able to 'justify' her time with her aunt whom she lives with. Her cover story is she is getting a job as a part time housekeeper for a family.

I say this as she will require PHP 2500 per day, to show her auntie for her work! In other words, she will be your whore.

If interested, contact me.

Attachments

• A814D860-2540-4260-9C31-CDF62CF82257.jpeg
    A814D860-2540-4260-9C31-CDF62CF82257.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 161BD312-3F0D-46DF-BA28-AA97E120E46A.jpeg
    161BD312-3F0D-46DF-BA28-AA97E120E46A.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 67E6FF4B-34B4-447F-8860-D8A4302BEAEB.jpeg
    67E6FF4B-34B4-447F-8860-D8A4302BEAEB.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Im a mature white male with my common law wife/ fiance who lives in Metro Manila. She is 32, built absolutely great and my Hotwife.

She has fucked several guys and as I only see her 4-6 times a yr, we have talked about her meeting guys for causal sex, She loves being spoiled, room sercice, nice restaurants, dancing or just listening to live bands.

She lives in northern Metro Manila and is open to spend the weekend with you for a true gf experince, including sucking and swallowing .

She hust needs to be able to 'justify' her time with her aunt whom she lives with. Her cove story is she is getting a hob as a part time housekeeper for a family.

I say this as she will require PHP 2500 per day, to show her auntie for her work! In other words, she will be your whore.

If interested, contact me.
Now that is a Hotwife I like to meet

Most of the photos I post I took, I don't have any that were taken while her and I were being served, but she usually dresses very provocatively, no matter who comes tot the room. She is sexy and she knows it, but pretends not to.

Reactions: compassionatedom
Yes I am, I miss her so much, she is in lockdown in Philippines, me in Arizona USA. Its very hard under normal circumstances, but since she become a hotwife, at least she can tell me when she fucks someone and show me the photos.
At least she was showing you :d
Hope you will show those photos to us