Wife is currently out on her first date

Slyland

Male
Jul 16, 2022
My wife is out on her first date with another man. This has been a long time coming. We had been discussing her seeing others for years now and until recently she was a hard no.

She did have a close call on vacation a few years but she wouldn’t take the final step.

About a month ago she admitted an attraction to a man at work but said she could never do that. I agreed but suggested that there were other men out there. She questioned me “you really want me to fuck other men?” I didn’t verbally answer but did give her a look of approval.

A slew of questions came poring from her mouth.

Do you want me to date?
Are you really ok with me seeing other men?
Does it have to be a stranger?
Do you want to meet the guy?
Condoms?
Etc. there were tons of questions.

I told her I was truly excited at the prospect of her dating and everything that comes with dating.

So tonight, after chatting and talking for a few days with a man she met online, she’s out on her first date. She was really nervous. I comforted her the best I could as she got ready. She has so much anxiety about my thoughts. I reassured her that I was very excited for both of us.

Finally she asked me “what if I have sex with him?”

My answer “isn’t that kinda the point? I mean you can get it here and I love you but doesn’t it excite you to fuck another man?”

She finally admitted that it did excite her.

I asked if she had seen his cock. She wouldn’t answer so I pressed. She finally admitted that they had gotten naked on FaceTime together and he was rather well endowed. This fact turned me on. I told her so much.

So now a few hours ago he knocked on our door. I answered. He was handsome and well dressed. I can honestly see the attraction. I shook his hand and introduced myself and then introduced him to my wife. He was a perfect gentleman. He hugged her as if they had been separated for years and had a true longing for her. Then they walked to his car and left.

I’m not sure what they are doing or where they went. I can only image.

So she got home at around 2am.

She tells me they went for drinks and flirted a lot. His place was close to the restaurant they were at so at some point they decided to go to his place.

She said she was dripping wet with excitement by the time they got to his place. He was a gentleman until the door shut, then she was his.

He fucked her 3 times with lots of oral. Apparently he was very well endowed.

She wants to see him again tomorrow so we will see.

She tells me they went for drinks and flirted a lot. His place was close to the restaurant they were at so at some point they decided to go to his place.

She said she was dripping wet with excitement by the time they got to his place. He was a gentleman until the door shut, then she was his.

Any pics of the wet pussy or panties ? 🔥🔥

Let her fuck as much as she wants. Maybe even offer your place.

My wife is out on her first date with another man. This has been a long time coming. We had been discussing her seeing others for years now and until recently she was a hard no.

She did have a close call on vacation a few years but she wouldn’t take the final step.

About a month ago she admitted an attraction to a man at work but said she could never do that. I agreed but suggested that there were other men out there. She questioned me “you really want me to fuck other men?” I didn’t verbally answer but did give her a look of approval.

Do you want me to date?
Condoms?

I told her I was truly excited at the prospect of her dating and everything that comes with dating.

So tonight, after chatting and talking for a few days with a man she met online, she’s out on her first date. She was really nervous. I comforted her the best I could as she got ready. She has so much anxiety about my thoughts. I reassured her that I was very excited for both of us.

My answer “isn’t that kinda the point? I mean you can get it here and I love you but doesn’t it excite you to fuck another man?”

I asked if she had seen his cock. She wouldn’t answer so I pressed. She finally admitted that they had gotten naked on FaceTime together and he was rather well endowed. This fact turned me on. I told her so much.

So now a few hours ago he knocked on our door. I answered. He was handsome and well dressed. I can honestly see the attraction. I shook his hand and introduced myself and then introduced him to my wife. He was a perfect gentleman. He hugged her as if they had been separated for years and had a true longing for her. Then they walked to his car and left.

Congrats…I hope she has an amazing experience…I hope you enjoy the roller coaster ride of waiting.. try not to overdo it with yourself!! I know this has been a long time coming for you but remember it her mind,heart and body of the date.. when she returns home be sensitive to the fact, and go easy with the questions.. mostly try to be happy and supportive and she will share with you as she processes everything and is comfortable doing so (don’t push) thank her and reaffirm how much you appreciate her giving this a try and how much you love her!!!! Have Fun ,Enjoy The Ride And Please Keep Us Updated

Do you want me to date?
Condoms?

this is going to be good.

Reactions: Rem503 and Hari55

Good For Her…It’s So Hot That She Jumped Right Into It!!!