Wife is Out

BH, If you have not already done so, hope you planted the idea that she can be naughty tonight.... If not text her a short and concise text like; Take as much time as you need and have have as much fun as you want, no limits. :devilish: TTYL and have FUN!

Then do NOT send any-other texts unless she text you first.
Hope you get your wish... and do let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Jon Day
BH, If you have not already done so, hope you planted the idea that she can be naughty tonight.... If not text her a short and concise text like; Take as much time as you need and have have as much fun as you want, no limits. :devilish: TTYL and have FUN!

Then do NOT send any-other texts unless she text you first.
Hope you get your wish... and do let us know how it goes.
I Just text earlier and said have fun and drive safe

Reactions: flipside
Hi BH,
A few more details would be great did she come home last night & at what time, did you put your hand into her crotch and see if she was wet and warm?
Hope you get confirmation that your fantasy came true.

Hi BH,
A few more details would be great did she come home last night & at what time, did you put your hand into her crotch and see if she was wet and warm?
Hope you get confirmation that your fantasy came true.
Yeah, she came home around 2:30 looking like she was just freshly fucked. Gave me a big kiss and wanted to go to bed. When she was in bed I felt that pussy that was soaking wet. When I found those cum soaked panties I knew she was fucked hard. We are going to talk about it this morning.

Tell tell signs will be did she take a shower when she got back also she didn't and you go down on her you know the smell if either latex or cum, besides being a little puffier and looser even if she did clean up.