Wife is Starting a Hotwife Challenge

hotwife_4_fun

My wife is completing a 100 item Hotwife Challenge. We are doing it this way.

To complete this hotwife challenge is to write down every single challenge write the dares on a piece of paper, tear them into little squares, mix them up and randomly pick one from the box whenever you feel like it and whichever you choose at random, you have to do.

Here are some of the things on our checklist. She will do at least one a week. Courtesy of "cuckin dot ***"

1. Go out in Public in a short skirt with no underwear.
  2. Take your panties off in public.
  3. Forget to wear your bra in a loose fitting shirt
  4. Accidently show someone you find hot a nude while showing them something on your phone.
  5. See how many guys you can flirt with at a sex club.
  6. Go to a club and dance with another man seductively while your husband watches.take it as far as you want.
  7. Wear a wireless vibrator in public.
  8. Go on AFF and find someone to have cam sex with.
  9. Room service takeout dare (I'm sure you can imagine this)
  10. Suck a guys cock in front of your husband.
  11. Wear a remote control vibrator to a club/bar.
  12. Give a date a handjob
  13. Have your husband and boytoy cum on you at the same time.
  14. Leave your husband connected on the phone while you have sex with your date.
  15. Try double penetration.
  16. Go to a sex club and see how many cocks you can have you in one night.
Courtesy of "cuckin dot ***"

Sometimes she will have to arrange a date with someone (maybe from here, maybe from tinder maybe other adult sites) other times she has to go to bars/clubs parks or even greenway trails. We will post where she is heading when she goes.

Have fun

Attachments

• WP_20160810_07_40_36_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20160810_07_40_36_Pro (2).jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 454
This week: Wife went away on business. Her challenge this week is to go braless in a loose fitting shirt. She can also do more and I encouraged her to meet someone for fun and we would check off things from the list. Here is the results she texted me.

"Bra off going to hotel bar" About an hour later I get this text, "Sorry, left phone in room....At the bar were a couple and a scary crazy guy. Better luck tomorrow."

Not much but I' will keep writing here as things move along.

I’ve always wanted her to have the phone on so I can listen to her as she’s getting fucked! She hasn’t done it and I’m sure she ever will. The closest thing that has ever happened was when she had left me a voicemail message when she was at an apartment with two guys, and thought that she had hung the phone up. The other was on the same night when she had called me, we talked for a bit, but once again she thought she had ended our call but it didn’t end. I was able to hear but had a difficult time knowing exactly what I was hearing, due to too much noise where she was and the same where I was. The mistake I made was because I was drunk and stoned, I accidentally erased the voicemail message when I had meant to save it, so I could listen to it more clearly later. Damn it! I have also left digital recorders hidden when I was going somewhere and she was staying with another guy at our place. When I got home, it was the time I quietly snuck back in and had actually caught them fucking. So I was able to hear them and watch them in person, without their knowledge, as well as listen to the recorder later on to hear everything I had missed. The other time I left a recorder, was the same night she stayed while I left and she forgot to end our call. That night she ended up getting a ride from one of the guys back to our house, and so I wasn’t able to retrieve the recorder, and had never been back to their apartment since, so I have no idea what I might have missed out hearing from that night. I do know that the guy that gave her a ride home really liked her and the way she was acting made me believe that he, if not both of them, ended up fucking her that night.

This week: Wife went away on business. Her challenge this week is to go braless in a loose fitting shirt. She can also do more and I encouraged her to meet someone for fun and we would check off things from the list. Here is the results she texted me.

"Bra off going to hotel bar" About an hour later I get this text, "Sorry, left phone in room....At the bar were a couple and a scary crazy guy. Better luck tomorrow."

Not much but I' will keep writing here as things move along.
Would love to help accomplish a few items on the list if she’s interested. I live in north Charlotte and travel for work often too.

To complete this hotwife challenge is to write down every single challenge write the dares on a piece of paper, tear them into little squares, mix them up and randomly pick one from the box whenever you feel like it and whichever you choose at random, you have to do.

Here are some of the things on our checklist. She will do at least one a week. Courtesy of "cuckin dot ***"

4. Accidently show someone you find hot a nude while showing them something on your phone.
  6. Go to a club and dance with another man seductively while your husband watches.take it as far as you want.
  14. Leave your husband connected on the phone while you have sex with your date.

Sometimes she will have to arrange a date with someone (maybe from here, maybe from tinder maybe other adult sites) other times she has to go to bars/clubs parks or even greenway trails. We will post where she is heading when she goes.

Have fun
How tight is that pussy?

Have fun
So how are you getting on with the 100? 😈

Have fun
I'll gladly help with this list!

Have fun
how far she got

Mia moglie sta completando una sfida Hotwife da 100 oggetti. Lo stiamo facendo in questo modo.

Per completare questa sfida hotwife è annotare ogni singola sfida, scrivere le sfide su un pezzo di carta, strapparle in piccoli quadrati, mescolarle e sceglierne una a caso dalla scatola ogni volta che ne hai voglia e qualunque cosa tu scelga a caso, tu avere a che fare.

Ecco alcune delle cose sulla nostra lista di controllo. Ne farà almeno uno a settimana. Per gentile concessione di "cuckin dot ***"

1. Esci in pubblico con una gonna corta senza biancheria intima.
  2. Togliti le mutandine in pubblico.
  3. Dimentica di indossare il reggiseno con una camicia ampia
  4. Mostra accidentalmente qualcuno che trovi sexy nudo mentre mostri loro qualcosa sul tuo telefono.
  5. Guarda con quanti ragazzi puoi flirtare in un sex club.
  6. Vai in un club e balla con un altro uomo in modo seducente mentre tuo marito guarda. Portalo fin dove vuoi.
  7. Indossa un vibratore wireless in pubblico.
  8. Vai su AFF e trova qualcuno con cui fare sesso in cam.
  9. Il servizio in camera da asporto osa (sono sicuro che puoi immaginarlo)
  10. Succhia il cazzo di un ragazzo davanti a tuo marito.
  11. Indossa un vibratore con telecomando in un club/bar.
  12. Fai una sega a un appuntamento
  13. Fatti venire addosso tuo marito e il tuo ragazzo allo stesso tempo.
  14. Lascia tuo marito connesso al telefono mentre fai sesso con il tuo appuntamento.
  15. Prova la doppia penetrazione.
  16. Vai in un sex club e guarda quanti cazzi puoi avere in una notte.
Per gentile concessione di "cuckin dot ***"

A volte dovrà organizzare un appuntamento con qualcuno (forse da qui, forse da Tinder forse altri siti per adulti) altre volte dovrà andare nei parchi dei bar/discoteche o persino nei percorsi della greenway. Pubblicheremo dove si sta dirigendo quando andrà.

Divertiti
Pchè non pubblichi la intera lista dei 100!!!

Reactions: Dustyshiny