She’s officially a Hotwife!!

hoping you you have a great weekend plan, my wife for the first time is indicating she is interested in a friend from work. She knows i support her fucking him, but she never would consider it in the past. Over the years i have asked her for a Fuck buddy, but no way, A about a month ago I asked her if she would want have a FB. She was like like no way. Now a Old friend wants us to come and visit and she is all excited. Maybe there is hope!!!!

Reactions: artman6060
hoping you you have a great weekend plan, my wife for the first time is indicating she is interested in a friend from work. She knows i support her fucking him, but she never would consider it in the past. Over the years i have asked her for a Fuck buddy, but no way, A about a month ago I asked her if she would want have a FB. She was like like no way. Now a Old friend wants us to come and visit and she is all excited. Maybe there is hope!!!!
Oh buddy I wish you luck as well! Keep me posted on your progress!!

They have asked us to come to their place where they have a small vacation home many times. I know he wants to fuck the wife, but she just sez he’s a good friend. I have told her it’s ok

so we will see, maybe I can get some
Of his wife, I know I am dreaming But we will see, to cold to travel now maybe in spring .

Reactions: Baddy145 and Solex
They have asked us to come to their place where they have a small vacation home many times. I know he wants to fuck the wife, but she just sez he’s a good friend. I have told her it’s ok

so we will see, maybe I can get some
Of his wife, I know I am dreaming But we will see, to cold to travel now maybe in spring .
Hey you never know my friend. I never thought my wife would have come this far in talking about it.

Last night during sex she was on top of me and we were just kissing and touching. She brought up the other guy fantasy this time by asking me what would I do if a guy was behind her ready to mount her. We both narrarated the idea while I fingered her with 2 fingers. I was letting her know he had a nice thick cock. She came really hard! I asked her this morning if she liked the naughty talk last night. She paused for about 3 seconds and said…. I think so?

Well guys and gals I just want to say again how much I appreciate all of you replying to me on this topic, you’ve all helped me so much with this.

Last night I got home from work out of town. My beautiful wife and I went to enjoy our hottub before bed and she brought up the topic as she said she wanted to tell me something. Basically she told me that she needs that physical connection in the bedroom with me, she’s always been too much in her own head. Not that we don’t have good sex. Anyways that led into the topic of open marriage/Hotwife and we had a long discussion about what that would look like and her fears and doubts. All positive talk! She just needs to let herself go in regards to sex. I said I will help her in anyway that I can and just the fact that we’re discussing this more and more should really help.

Damn do I love this woman and not only for sex reasons, she’s such an amazing person. I CANNOT wait to start this journey with my beautiful sexy HOTWIFE!