She’s officially a Hotwife!!

Hints? 🤣

Seriously though, you have to communicate with her. What did you say when she told you those things? Whether they were hints or not, those were certainly golden opportunities for you to say something to get a conversation going.
We’re good my friend. We’ve talked about this lifestyle and she’s said now she’s open to it. She needs to learn to just let go in the bedroom. She’s always been too much in her own head. I have a very good feeling about our future.

Hey all I’m Drew and my Wife is Melissa. I told her a while ago about my fantasies of her having sex and that I’ve had dreams about her with other men. She didn’t really say anything or react about it.

About a month later she told me she’s been fantasizing about a certain male actor from one of her shows. She wasn’t sure if she should tell me.

Then about another month later we watch Sex Life together. It had a swinger scene in it. After that scene she said to me that it didn’t feel as taboo for her anymore.

Is she giving me hints!?
Sure sounds like it!

Reactions: Coloniallad
Once her mind has accepted the fact of fucking another guy, its gonna happen, just a matter of time., Your story is great, thank you so much for sharing it!!! can't wait for the next post!!

Hey buddy, yes I have a very good feeling about our future. She’s changed a lot in a short period of time. We both have to be honest and in a very loving, patient and caring way.

Another update from the hottub last night. Melissa said she had a dream where she picked up a guy at a resort we were at. She was having sex with him in our room when I walked in on them but I wasn’t mad. Obviously her subconscious is thinking about it.

We got to talking about hotwifing and she said again she is really open to it and really wants to get to where I am with it. We talked about different sexual things and I told her again that I want to watch her have sex with other men and she defiantly thinks it’s hot.

She also admitted to having an attraction to an old bf we saw at the farmers market last summer. She said she was instantly drawn to him. Another guy who she’s gotten to know through work she said she’s been group messaging through work with him. Lately they’ve been having private messages like he was confusing in Melissa about his gf not working out etc. She admitted to me she is attracted to him in a certain way. Then she said she feels like she almost wants to groom him!? I took it as he’s a safe guy to start with? Groom him for sex?

I

Thanks for the great reply! When I told her my fantasy she literally didn’t say anything. She wasn’t mad or disgusted by it just no reaction. It was almost like she was too shy to keep it going?
Probably alittle processing taking place. As mentioned, keep talking to her and let her make this decision (not you). Of course we get excited about the idea of another man with our wives, but ultimately it needs to be her decision so she isn't doing it to solely please you. My recommendation is to find out what kind of man she is fantasizing about. Ya know, is he black, white..etc. Big cock, average, slightly bigger than you..etc. Then maybe go on a reputable sex toy shop and pick out a new friend for her that matches her fantasy. I cannot recommend Mr. Hankey's Toys enough.

Another update from the hottub last night. Melissa said she had a dream where she picked up a guy at a resort we were at. She was having sex with him in our room when I walked in on them but I wasn’t mad. Obviously her subconscious is thinking about it.

We got to talking about hotwifing and she said again she is really open to it and really wants to get to where I am with it. We talked about different sexual things and I told her again that I want to watch her have sex with other men and she defiantly thinks it’s hot.

She also admitted to having an attraction to an old bf we saw at the farmers market last summer. She said she was instantly drawn to him. Another guy who she’s gotten to know through work she said she’s been group messaging through work with him. Lately they’ve been having private messages like he was confusing in Melissa about his gf not working out etc. She admitted to me she is attracted to him in a certain way. Then she said she feels like she almost wants to groom him!? I took it as he’s a safe guy to start with? Groom him for sex?
sounds like she has really come around to the idea. She has picked the guy from work by the sounds of it and wants to groom him to join you. Is she flirty texting him?
getting him into the right mind before she starts to get hot and heavy with him?

Reactions: artman6060

Wow, just catching up on your thread. Best of luck to you and I hope things happen soon for you. My wife is slowly coming around, and I think we will eventually get there, but at least several months behind your progress. Keep us up to date on all your progress.

Reactions: werekinky2