Wife looking for thick bull for play date

SwingingCleaver

Couple
From
AR, US
Aug 21, 2022
Arkansas, USA
I love to meet thick hung bulls and hubs loves watching and taking pictures. I prefer educated, gentleman 30+ who can carry on a conversation with. I need some type of connection. Play always has hubs there but I sometimes meet for dates alone before meeting up with him for play. Serious DMs only, not into the normal BS(all talk, pic hunters, etc), I have been in this for a while and not interested in that. Just prefer to be upfront. We can not host, so be prepared to have a play spot. I do like BBC so don’t be shy. No profile pic or info, I will not respond. Treat me like a queen and I will show you my naughty side.

Attachments

• 885C2E60-2C31-4D8B-8124-705A696030CD.jpeg
    885C2E60-2C31-4D8B-8124-705A696030CD.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 239
I love to meet thick hung bulls and hubs loves watching and taking pictures. I prefer educated, gentleman 30+ who can carry on a conversation with. I need some type of connection. Play always has hubs there but I sometimes meet for dates alone before meeting up with him for play. Serious DMs only, not into the normal BS(all talk, pic hunters, etc), I have been in this for a while and not interested in that. Just prefer to be upfront. We can not host, so be prepared to have a play spot. I do like BBC so don’t be shy. No profile pic or info, I will not respond. Treat me like a queen and I will show you my naughty side.
Know a great one hmu

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Honey let me know if you find one or two of them bulls?
Stephanie

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi great profile and pictures. Would love to chat.