Wife loves sex, wants a hung bull

Aug 5, 2022
So my wife and I have sorta good sex , I'm ok with it but I know I'm not big so she wants bigger .
She asked how I feel about it and I told her I get it , but I'm a little worried about it getting too loose for me , she burst out in laughter and then kissed me deeply and it felt goooooD , I love kissing her she makes it all wet and always gives her tongue to me deep.
Anyways I told her my concerns and she must have really wanted a huge one , cause she pulled me over to the computer and pulled up some statistics about vaginal stretching , .
I didn't even know people recorded vaginal stretching , So she pointed out how it all worked out and I learned a name called ' The Husbands Knot ' where after child birth the doctor will stitch her vagina to make it tighter for the husband.

She pointed out that the vagina is very elastic and will return back 90 % to it's normal range after child birth and if a husbands knot is needed it will be back 100% in a few weeks after stitches are removed.

I told her what is her new bull gonna be packing a cock the size of a baby ? She laughed again more of a giggle .

She said no , that I don't have to worry about it cause she will shrink back even after a huge cock pounds her , she bought a super sized dildo and showed me ,
She stripped down and pulled off my clothes and said now fuck me with this dildo good and hard and deep give it all to me be very rough pound my hole hard .

Wow I had a lotta fun and actually made her squirt and hurt her a little bit, she did have a few orgasm and I licked her all up it really was good .

She said ok give me a break so we cuddled a while and kissed a lot , then she said ok now fuck me ,, I jumped up and started going in and to my surprise it was still kinda tight , I worked her real good with the dildo and thought I wouldn't feel her or her feel me , but it was only a little bit looser not at all what I thought it would be,
I had her sit on my lap when I was close so I could hold her tight. And deep kiss her while I unloaded inside her ,
I didn't let her go I was like a vise grip , she even commented that I'm holding a little bit too tight .

I just stared into her eyes and she started to cry , asked her why she said she loves me so much and got a bit emotional, I did t let her go for an hour at least, we just held on to each other.

So next day she asked me how was it last night and I told her fine ,,,, just don't deny me after your with your hung bull , she hugged me and thanked me and we kissed I got so much of her saliva in my mouth I thought I was gonna drowned, she knows how much I love her wet kisses ,
Was like a kid in a candy store .

So now I wait ...........................

I used to fist my wife before we had kids - sometimes I'd even slip my cock in at the same time. I kind of had a fetish for stretching her pussy and at first she was afraid it would get loose and if we broke up, no one else would want her. Eventually she really got into it too, because it made her feel like a dirty slut.

We took a break from that kind of more extreme stretching when she had kids and now, after 3 children, her pussy is too tight to fist. She had to work back up to her larger dildos, one of which is 9" around (much thicker than any cock your wife is going to find) and, while I can feel its loose immediately after, a few days later it returns to normal. My cock is long enough I can hit bottom in most positions, so it doesn't matter that much to me when her pussy gets loose - I kind of enjoy it. What you can always do, which my wife quite enjoys toward the end of sex, is for me to slip a couple fingers in with my cock.

I mean, reality is, baby head's are 13"+ in circumference, while 6" is 99th percentile for a cock... The idea that some other dude's cock is going to permanently wreck your wife's pussy is more fantasy than reality. I guess maybe the effects could be a little more noticeable if your wife has never had kids, has the tightest pussy on earth and you have a micro-cock but even then, I think its more psychological.

Last edited:
Reactions: robbiewillsucku