wife meeting guys online

Jun 20, 2018
pa
nancy has had 1 guy as i watched and is still very shy about it she is now talking to a new guy online he keeps asking her out he is the manager of a kind of swing club he's married and she swings with him he just invited us to the club just to check it out and nancy told him ok but just look around no sex he said that would be good so he can meet harnancy just told him ok we can meet for dinner at his club and he emailed me to make sure i was ok with this he said he would love to kiss her o mailed back whatever he would like t do and nancy will let him do is ok the club is tonight we are meeting him there nancy told him it is just a date no sex she just wants to look around he asked if he could kiss her she said yes he said to me he will give us a tour of the place that there is a few fun sex rooms that may get nancy going he said when he gets us in the dark room he is going to feel her up and kiss her good last night was fun omg was it ever nancy was saying no as we had dinner and drinks but after a few drinks she started to let him kiss her the club was very nice place there was a few other cpls there and like 20 guys around the bar he started to give us a tour of the back rooms after drinks he was holding nancys hand as we went back he took us back he was holding nancys hand he showed us a bdsm room that had a swing in the center and a table full of toys then went to a room that was dark inside no light at all i was behind nancy with my arms around her wast frank was n front of her he led us in when the door was open i could see like 4 guys in the room and 1 cpl kissing on a couch the door shut and i could feel frank hug then kiss nancy i moved my hands to her hips he kept kissing i felt his hand running up and down her side then right on to her tits it was so hot he was feeling her up then i felt a 2nd set of hands start feeling her from the side as the 2 of them were feeling her tits up i felt frank start to pull her dress up she whispered no just the top i reached up and the guys had her dress unbuttoned in the front and had 1 tit out f her bra i then realized there was a 3rd guy to her side he had his cock out and her hand was on it i herd frank say your hubby cant see its ok all of a sudden she pulled her dress closed and said that's enough and frank walked us out as he passed me he said one of the guys just cam in your wife's hand so we were back in the hall nancy was buttoning her dress and frank asked what do you want to see next he led us too a room big room with a wall in the center with holes all over it it was a glory hole wall but there was a lot of holes big and small high and low nancy asked what do you do here he told me to go on the other side so i did there was a gy there looking throw 1 of the holes i could see frank pued nancy to the wall he said ok tom put your hand in the hole and feel your wifes ass the guy looking reached in ad started feeling her ass i was looking in the hole to the side frank started kissing her and said he cant see what we are doing now i looked up and there was a monitor showing the other side frank already had her dress up over her bra she thought it was me feeling her ass frank said ha tom put your cock in the hole i seen the guy slid his cock in the hole frank was pulling nancys pantys down and i coud not see other then her ass against the wall o asked the guy what are you doing he said just rubbing it against her ass crack i herd frank say will you suck me a little she said no it's to bright in here frank walked over and dimed the lights he was pulling his cock out walking back he said there that's better she bent over to suck him i was watching the monitor the guy next to me said o that's it baby i asked he said he just slid in her pussy she was sucking frank and thought i was fucking her frank said loud you having fun tom i said yes that feels good the guy next to me said can i cum in your wife i said yes i could see frank pulling her dress up over her head then unhooked her bra omg i got so hard i started to masterbate the guy said your wifes pussy is getting so wet then he said im cumming in her nancy then stud up thinking i had just cum in her frank said turn around and suck your hubby nancy turned and i slid my cock in the hoe she started sucking me i looked up and seen frank was fucking the hell out of her both hands on her tits he whispered your hubby won't know a thing he can't tell what you are doing i heard him say omg nancy im cumming in you nancy stopped sucking me so i pulled out of the hole and looked in the hole the look on her face was she was cumming good 2 guys came in the room with me and said omg did frank just fuck your wife i said i think so 1 guy said he was just in the dark room with us and he had his hand up her dress in the dark he said she was so wet i looked at the monitor again and she was turned around kissing frank the guys both reached in holes on each side and started feeling her tits up frank whispered see he has no idea what we just did i moved over and 1 of the guys slid his cock in the hole nancy giggled and said i think tom wants more she bent over frank slid his cock in her mouth and told nancy to push hard back to the hole the guy with me was fucking her the other was feeling her tits i watched frank pull her dress off over her head then take her bra off he said you like cock don't you nancy she said yes the guys with me switched places and the other one was fucking her frank said as long as you feel tom in you or touching you you know e has no idea what your doing on this side the guy cam in her and they switched again and the 2nd guy cam in her i herd her say tell tom to lick your pussy and nancy just said it will you lick it tom i looked at the hole her cum filled pussy was pushed right at the large hole i just did it could taste the cum right away but i just kept doing it omg she started to cum again and alot squirted in my mouth i just keep doing it after that frank helped her get her dress on and i watched till i seen she was dressed then went back around to her side she said did you like that i said yes that was hot

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Sounds good on my opinion, I would go for it.
My wife is constantly picking up guys online, she is selective but she could find really hung and nice guys to fuck. Going to a swing club should be great fun and be ready that she she might become hot and willing to join some action. Be there beside her and encourage her :)

Jun 20, 2018
pa
we went back and had a few more drinks frank asked nancy if she would like to go back to the dark room she said yes i was talking to the guy that fucked nancy in the hole so i told her i would come back to the room in a bit to go with frank she walked off in like 15 min i walked back to the dark room and walked in when i opened the door light went in the room i seen nancy on the couch her dress was on the floor she had a guy on top of her i went over after i shut the door the guy was fucking her he said your pussy is so wet nancy do you lie being fucked like this she said yes i started feeling her tit she did not know it was me she said i am going to cum the guy said he was going to cum as well another guy slide in beside me and kissed nancy then i realized it was a woman this kept up after the next guy started fucking her the door opened i seen her face close up she had her eyes shut and she had cum all over her face the guy fucking her had this huge cock with a ball like head on it nancy was going nuts he was ramming it in her all the way frank wa next to her head and he was taking pictures the door shut frank whispered to me go back out to the bar you don't won to spook her and you may not wont to see what is going to happen to her in a few min he said i can watch the monitor from behind the bar so i went back out there was a infrared camera zoomed in on nancy there was 3 guys kissing and fucking her frank said under her and i could see him put his cock in her ass she said go slow then a guy got on top he slid in her pussy they were dubble fucking her the 3rd guy put his coc in her mouth i herd her say don't stop that feels so good after about 10 min frank helped her up and into a bathroom with her dress and stuff frank came back out and sat with me he said nancy is so hot she let 8 guys fuck her but she was not walking to good right now i said i seen then dubble fuck her he said yes they did he cam in her ass nancy came back kind of walking funny she sat with frank and whispered don't you ever tell tom what you just did he said ok then asked if she and i wanted to become members we said yes and he said he will set it up then we went home i asked nancy what she did when she went with frank she said kissed a lot frank wants me to stop over and meet some of the guys by myself today i am heading over to his cub now i will let you guys know what he tells me in about 2 or 3 hrs nancy is off shopping today with her gf frank just called and asked me to bring one of nancy's bras they cant believe how big her tits are they wont t see the tag and he said bring the panties as well she is 48 EE nancy in bra https://www.picpasteplus.com/view.php?i=g4jj8phj8jdjspmj7pxoh0jc.jpg the guys wont nancy back as soon as i can get her there they loved her tits nancy said we can go back tonight she wants to try the pool they made me put her bra and pantys on they had recorded nancy in the dark room in infrared and would not show me till i had her things on i watched 12 guys cum in her as i watched they started feeling the bra i had on and put my hands on their cocks nancy is getting ready she has her 1 pc bathing suit in a bag with toews she just told me if we join this club i may see things i never knew about and my not want to see i told her it's just for fun nancy has a skirt and white top on right now

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
yes i feel like my cock is going to pop it gets so hard when we got to the club frank meet us nancy went off with him to get her bathing suit oni got drinks for us and him and sat at the pool nancy came back and got in the pool there was a few guys swimming around 1 said hi to her frank got her drink and sat down with me i watched the guy chatting with nancy he was feeling her tts up a itte frank said al the guys want to get there hands on them he asked me if i wonted to try the glory hole room again i said yes wel nancy started kissing the guy she had finished her drink i got her another one when i gave it to her i said having fun she said i told you you may see me do things you may not want to see i said i like seeing her enjoy herself they kept kissing he had his hand in the top of her bathing suit i sat with frank he told me nancy had his cock so hard for her fat pussy he put my hand on his crock i felt his hard cock nancy joined us at the table drying off with a towel he guy was behind her with hands on her hips frank said why don't nancy and jim go in and dry off so nancy and jim went in the club i went in as well behind them frank had told jim to get nancy over to the glory hole room and turn the light down as we walked past the door i seen nancy and jim in the room he had her suit down to her waist sucking her tits frank pulled me to the other side of the wall and i reached in nancy asked is that you tom i said yes frank wants me to be on this side she said good just to stay there and not to come over to her side i was feeling her ass in her wet bathing suit and i felt jim pulling it down i started reaching between her legs to feel her pussy and i felt his cock between her legs right up against her pussy frank who was with me pulled his cock out and started me rubbng his cick for him as i did it he was taking my shirt off frank had his arm in the hole up higher and was feeling nancy's tits another guy came in the room with me and frank and turned the lights down low i could see everything jim was doing to nancy she had nothing on at a he was kissing her and someone went in her side of the room and turned the lights off but i could still see good it had infrared it was 2 guys and they went right to nancy and hands a over her i kept my hand in her ass and was still jerking frank off the other guy pulled my hand out and frank put his in the hole he then pushed his cock out as we and i had both there cocks in my hands i then realized the guy with me had all nancy's clothing with him bra slip skirt and top frank then said you do know you have to put that all on don't you he also had 2 huge fake rubber tits kind that strap on under the bra he said it will make me feel good as i was putting her things on frank said put your face to the hole say hi to your wife looked in the hole nancy was turning around she looked in i said hi she said you do know i have nothing n dont you i said yes she said and that i have 2 guys feeling me up i said is that all she said put your cock in the hole tom i stud up and was pulled to the side frank slid his cock in nancy's mouth i looked at the monitor 1 guy was fuckking her the other guy with me helped me finish putting nancy's clothing on and started feeling me up like i was her fran said your wifes mouth is so hot i was jerking off the guy i was with i tried to pull out my cock he stopped me he said keep that in your paintys frank said to him take over before i blow my load in her mouth so he slid in the hole as frank pulled out frank told me get on your knees sissy and lick my cock i just did it i sucked his cock a few min i had never did this before i looked up and there was like 5 guys in the room with nancy i looked in the hole and seen nancy's face she had a cock in her mouth i said do you like that she said yes she then said if you want to see you can come over on this side then she said but you may see more then you like frank was still with me and said no you can't go yet you have more guys to make happy on this side he pulled my mouth back to his cock and the other guy got behind me and pulled the panties down before i knew it he was fucking me in my ass as gery said your wife is being gang fucked right now he said he set up a few guys to fuck her good i looked up and the guy in my ass pushed in hard and i swear i could feel him cum in me after i got well fucked frank took me by the hand and led me out of the room still dressed in nancy's things he said he wants nancy to see me for what i am we walked around to the other side nancy was on a couch with 2 guys fucking her at the same time ass and pussy frank told me to set up near her head there was a guy under her and 1 behind her she looked at me and said that's new meaning that i had her things on frank said to her he wants to be a girl as well at that he pushed his cock in my mouth again frank said tell your hubby what you told me she said not right now he said this is the tie she said ok she said she has been seeing frank for a few months and this is not the first time they did this to her frank then said tell him how many guys fucked you she asked what this time 4 then he said no the time by yourself she shut her eyes and said 32at that 1 of the guys fucking er said he was cumming nancy moned and said yes cum in my fat pussy use me harder when nancy said 32 guys fucked her frank cam in my mouth he then told nancy to tell the rest she said she wanted them to make me into a girl so i could get fucked and understand what it feels like the guy in her ass that just cam in her puled out and another guys slid right in her pussy i could see the cum running out of her i never had a guy cum in my mouth so i just swallowed it it was kind of nice knowing i could make a guy cum like that

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
jim the guy that led nancy away from the pool sat down in a chair across from us he had his cock out he said come set on my lap you sexey girl meening e so i went and sat on his lap i felt his hard cock slid between my legs against nancy's panties frank was feeling nancy's tits as she got up the guy fucking her pussy had cum in her and another guy got under her when she got up a flud if cum squirted out of her pussy as she sat down in the new cock the look of pleasure went over her face and a loud moan i felt jim sliding his cock in the pantie then right in my ass he whispered your going to like this as much as your wife when we finish with you it will be all you want a nice cock fucking you i herd nancy say o yes that's it guys take that fat ass and pussy harder she was cumming and i had a guy in my ass fucking me but good it was making me cum as well and i was not event touching my cock nancy looked at me and said what is he doing jim said im fucking your sweet hubby i felt jim cum in me as he did he said nancy im getting your hubby pregnant frank said that my new name was cindy i just said ok i got off jim and had to run to the bathroom i had 2 guys cum up in me as i was going couple was going in she was fat like nancy is and he was also both had nothing on at all i went to the bathroom and omg it felt like a flood when i went i cleaned up i was still in her skirt and top a guy in the hall said that i was so cute he hugged me and looked in my face then omg he kissed me i don't know why but i kind of swooned like a girl would he walked back in the room with me with his arm around my waist nancy was on the floor with the new guy that had gone in his wife was stroking nancy's hair as he was fucking her doggy then she got her pussy right in front of nancy mouth she looked over at me i was setting with the guy from the hall on the couch and she licked her pussy then sucked it good the guy with me kissed me he had his hands on the bra and fake tits the kissing was so hot i really melted in his hands he layed me back on the couch were nancy was at and layed on me the skirt went up he said i was so bame sexey and i felt his cock on my ass he had pulled the panties down i said not again i a kind of sore he said it will make it feel dettersweety and hepushed in me all the way hard he said hows that baby your pussy is so toght nancy was still eatting the womans pussy and taking her hubbys cock i was being fucked so slow and sexuly i liked it it was making me cum again i was soft and i was cumming i seen nancy cum again and then the guy with me cam in me he said he was going to make me his stedy gf from now on he said he had a bunch of ddresses and things that i would look so cute in as he puled out he kept laying in top of me it felt werd having a guy hold me down i felt so valgnarabul he said he had the perfect dress in the other room that he insisted i go with him and put on frank was now fucking nancy as she was still liksning the wonans pussy i got up and he puled me to the door

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
he lead me to another room i had not seen yet it had a few racks of dresses and costumes like a pig and a cow outfits and tuns of bras slips pantyhose things like that i sat down after a few more kisses he got up and got me a wig it was blond and long i put it on he laid a petticoat on my lap he said try this on sweety and i took the blouse and skirt off he said the bra was good i put the slip on he was feeling me and the slip up as i did he said perfect kissed me then handed me a set of panties that had like a fake pussy on the front i said this will make you feel more feminine and yes i did he got a dress off the rack kind of short little girl dress yellow i put it on he was kissing me like nuts i just gave in he said his name was gary and he asked to take my picture i said ok he started taking pictures as i put the yellow dress on and slip and crotchless pantyhose after the dress was on he said i needed bigger tits he pulled the top down and pulled the rubber tits out and went and got others in a drawer they were huge like basket ball size he squeezed them in the bra and then pulled the dress up he kissed me and said i was perfect i felt weird but he was making me feel right at home dressing like a girl i could see he was very hard again but i was a bit nervus my ass was all ready sore and i could feel his cum leaking out he said i was meant to be a girl he then said its time to let your wife see the real you he lead me back to the room i was just glad he did not just rape me right then he was so hard i told him my ass hurt a bit he gave me a small bottle he said to sniff it it would make me feel better he said it was pop or something so i sniffed it omg what a rush as i was sniffing it we sat on the couch nancy was just making out with frank and said don't you two look cute jim sat on the other side of me and booth guys started making out with me nancy said you have more guys then me frank said not yet but he is going to have as many guys as you had soon i just layed back on the couch with out any trying to stop gary jim was kissing me gary made me sniff from the bottle again and then he pulled the pantys to the side and said thats it sweety take daddys ock like a good girl i herd nancy lafe a bit jim was starting to rub his cock on my kmouth you need to tell cindy what you have been doing she said do you wont to know i looked at her and said yes she said she has been commng to the club for 6 mo ever sence she mett frank i said have you been getting fucked gary pushed his cock hard in me and said what do you think she has been doing you litte slut she said yes alot that frank showed her how good it can be and that the mmore guys that fuck me the more i wot and he is right frank kissed her then said nancy has had 2 cicks in her pussy and 1 in hher ass at the same time gary then said look at me sweety he lissed me and said i am going to be fucking the hell out of you every day then he cam deep in me i cam same time we stayed tol very late doing more and more then nancy stqrted to get dressed and we went home she said your not made i said no i had fun she said it getts better every time

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
the next day gary the guy that fucked me so good called and asked when we were coming back that he missed me and that he got me a new little dress to try on i said it is up to nancy he asked if he could stop over just to show me the dress he got me i asked nancy she said yea it was ok but she said she bets he wants more then show me a dress i said you better not stop over that i would see him at the club in a few days nancy grabbed the phone and said yes you can stop over now he needs it well gary stopped over he had a teddy and bra set in a bag he told me to go put it on so i did when i gt back he had nancy bent over the table he said was so cute ant to bend over next to my wife i did it he started fucking nancy then switched to me and cam in me the is what he got me https://www.picpasteplus.com/view.php?i=yp4p8p84wpkjapmjspfo8242.jpg nancy wonts to go tonight he said i have to bring the new things nancy wants to put makeup on me i just found out that i have to were this stuff and a dress when we leave the house and i have to walk in as a girl all dressed up nancy said they have a movie they want me to watch when we get there she said there is 4 other guys that the club have made into girls she said they have plans with me and she said she wants me to do what ever they want me to do she said she wants to try a new thing in the back she is trying to describe it to me i will see she said and maybe i will try it first we are both getting dressed up now nancy is picking me out a dress to put over the things gary got me i will get a picture when we go
this is what nancy picked out for me https://www.picpasteplus.com/view.php?i=g4jphjhjbjo47j5pzpfdhmpb.jpg woild any of you guys like me like this nancy said at lest they will let me keep my dress in but they strip hers off fast the movie they wont me to watch is a hipnosos video i think to make me like this more
this is what nancy has on https://www.picpasteplus.com/view.php?i=g4ppb4w4hpdpsp2pzjx9w5jx.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
when we got there i felt so weird in nancy's dress but gary hold my hand and then hugged me he said i looked stunning i know i didn't but he kissed me and said he loved the shape of my body and that i looked all woman we sat down he went to get me a drink nancy went off with frank right away the cub was packed a lot if men in the bar area gary asked if i had pantyhose on i said no a garter belt and stockings his hand slid up my skirt he kissed me with his tongue in my mouth i was starting to like his attention it felt good having a guy want me after a bit gary gave me 2 pills to take he said it would make me more relaxed i took them yes i was very nervous like a schoolgirl he told me that any of the guys that want to watch their wives have to be a girl as they do it but i was the hottest girl he ever seen so far and that there was 1 other guy there that night that was dressed up we sat drinking about 45 min his hands all over e i was loving it he asked if i wanted to watch the movie clip i said ok i think he wanted to get me alone we went in the back he started a dvd and it was a hypnosis video to make me feel more feminine i watched it and tried to do what it told me to do but gary was kind of all over mme and kissing me near the end he took my hand and slid it in is pants and said this is what you want now isn't it i said yes i was getting of dizzy from the pills he gave me he said it was ok to just shut my eyes and he would take care of me i did it i must have passed out i woke up a little and a guy was on top of me he was fucking me it was not gary i looked over and seen nancy she was just in a bra and a guy was kissing her i tried to say nancy but i must have passed out again

Jun 20, 2018
pa
i finally started to wake up again i was laying on my side on a bed my bra and top was off gary was laing in front of me kissing me a little he said there there sweetie that's better now he kissed my cheeks and was stroking the wig i had on i then realized there was a guy behind me on the bed with his cock in me gary took my hand and pushed it down to y cock he said look what we got just for you sweety i felt my cock i had a cage on it and a padlock gary whispered that will keep you wanting more he then pulled my hand up i think i was still waking up a bit i felt the guy in my ass slowly fucking me he said your ass is better than your wifes pussy gary put my hand on my chest see what else you got my boobs felt bigger gary cuped the other one and said we made you tits bigger it is just a start do you like them i just mond yes i was still 1/2 out of it someone took a picture i seen the flash my ass was not hurting at all from the guys cock but i could feel he was way way inside of me i finally asked what have you been doing to me he said you are being made into a girl he said your wife wants you to feel like a girl all the way she said we can do anything we like with you i then felt the guy in me cum when he pulled out it was like a flood of cum ran out i said wow hecam alot gary whispered not really that is because you have had 12 loads in you so far and you love it don't you you want to be a slut like your wife i reached down and tried to rub my soft cock and he said you can't do that anymore you are a girl now your wife has a key and the club has a key i reached and started feeling my tits they were huge well for me it was huge he said i had 8 injections of silicone in each tiit he said every week you can get more if the skin stretches knoff gary said that is why i had to be asleep for a little bit i was good and awake then and got up i still had the skirt on gary got me a small bra he said i have to were it from now on event when i an not dressed as a girl i put it on it was pink with frilly edges he kissed me and said wow that looks so good i could feel that they hurt a little but it felt good feeling his hands on them i asked what nancy was doing he said she was being fucked same as me he told me to put my cute top back on over my new bra he said wow that is so hot guys are going to love your tts he asked if it hert i said no it felt good he said he thinks i may need just a little more and it would take me up to a cup i was still in a daze a litte we went to have drinks at the bar gary is so nce to me wow he event said i love you a few guys talked to me at the bar and i had a few drinks of wine gary said i need to start drinking girly drinks and he got me a wine slushey

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
nancy came out from the back she was dressed up but no bra on under her top frank was with her thay sat with us nancy said how is my big sissy doing she grabbed my boob she said do you like that i said yes frank said he wants more nancy whispered something to gary and he said he's drinking it right now at that i realized he drugged me again gary said when you wake up you will be my little girl nancy asked can you do anything with his hips i was starting to feel the drug i asked what it was he said roofies your ok i must have fainted fast when i woke up i realized they had shaved every inch of me leggs chest cock everything and i felt my chest omg i had boobs gary was rubbing his cock on my cheek and when he seen i was awake he slid t in my mouth he said that's it baby lick it you look so pretty now ny cock cage thing was still on gary was rubbing my chest he said does it hurt i said no not at all he said it may later on he said he couldn't believe how well i filed out he said they started me n hormone shots as well nancy was laying next to me her legs wide open she was passed out as well i could see cum running out f her gary said she needed a rest he reached between my legs his fingers slid in my ass i felt so stretched out he said my ass my heart a bit als a guy came in and he ucked nancy then came t me and finished in my ass omg it felt so good nancy woke up soon after that and we gt dressed and went home today my boobs hurt but not to bad the cage is still on my cock nancy said you know you cant fuck me ever again ii said yes not that we were doing it that much anyway she said she was sore i told her my ass was stretched but good she said a guy had his hand in my ass i think my boobs got bigger overnight nancy is looking online for bras for me and a tube top as well the toob top is for when i go to work to hide my tts

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
we did not do anything yesterday other then nancy dressing me up in things to see what i will look cute in she still will not unlock the cage on my cock gary asked to stop over this morning to see how well my new tits are doing i think they look very good
https://www.picpasteplus.com/view.php?i=64pjwjhphpopz45474xo8t47.jpg gary said i need to keep up with my hormon shots so he will be here in a bit nancy and i are just having coffee nancy still in night gown

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
nancy had me in a red teddy when gary got here she seen him pull up and said your boyfriend is here he kissed me when he walked in he said i looked so cute and he loved my new tits he said he will try to make them bigger in a few weeks he unliked my cage rubbed my cock then pulled out a new pink cage nancy was watching as he got me to bend over in front of him he loves my ass he asked if i had been thinking about cock more now i said yes at that he started finger fucking my ass and then slid his cock right in me it felt so good he reached around and started feeling my tits nancy was kissing him she said fuck him good he cam in me fast when he cam i cam as well without touching my cock i was soft but it felt so good he then gave me the shot and had to run we are going to the club again today nancy said she needs frank in her just like i am going to be begging gary to fuck me all the time nancy got a new red dress for me on line kind of short but hot looking she said i have to wear a slip with it a guy from the club just called he would like to take me out to dinner we are meeting him at the club tonight he asked if i would wear pantyhose nancy said that was good that i had a date tonight she said she is going to disappear for a little bit and that i shouldn't look for her she said she needs time alone fr something she won't say what she said for me to just let the guys have fun with me and she will be back right now i can't stop thinking about this guy that likes me he said he will take me out to dinner and then back to the club i have not been out in public yet as a girl i am a bit nervous i think nancy doesn't want me to see is she is going to try another girl she won't say

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
we just got to the club nancy went off with a guy she told me to just stay in the bar i am with my date wow is he nice he is getting me a drink now he wants to take me out to a restaurant i told hi i am still a bit weird feeling about going out in public he said why that i was so hot looking but if o felt better just having drinks that was ok for this time but that he would take me out when i was ready i just seen frank go in the back wear nancy went gary is with another guy in a dress my guy is back so let you all know later on just got well kissed he asked if i wanted to go in the back to be privet i said yes he is getting a key at the bar we walked back to the room he had his arm around my waist he said he liked a girl with a figure i seen nancy going in a room with 2 guys she had her dress off just bra and pantyhose on when he got me in the room he kissed me but good omg i just meted in his arms he had his hands on my tits and said omg they are real i said yes all for you we sat on the bed and he pulled my dress up he said i was so hot he started rubbing my coks and forund the cage he asked if i liked that i said yes he kissed me and layed me back on the bed and started feeling my tits then slid his hand in my bra he said the other guys wanted him to keep me busy but he is gade that he did because i was so damn cute i asked what she was doing he said it is hot but he can't say now i really wanted to see after a bit jeff asked if i wanted to go over to the dark room just to check it out i got my dress together and my bra back down and we walked into the hall we walked past the room nancy was in i looked in jeff was trying to pull me away but i seen nancy it was a band d room they had her tied up in the air her tits all tied up a guy was fucking her from behind and 1 guy was whipping her we continued down the hall to the dark room when you open the door you can see who is in the room but as the door closes it is pitch dark there was about 8 guys in there and 1 cpl the guys were all over the girl my dress was pulled up right away as we went in a guy kissed me it was not jeff he was feeling my ass up i felt the pantyhose go down and a cock against my ass it was jeff he whispered that's a good girl jeff put a small botte of the popperstuff under my nose and told me to sniff it in i did it as i sniffed he slid his cock up on my ass a guy feeing my chest said your tits are fantastic sweety jeff was fucking me so good i loved it then he pulled out and wispered lets go back to are privet room he said he wonted to do this right he puled my dress back down and lead me out as we wnt back i looked in nancys room and got a shock i found out what she did not wont me to see i just staired at her she was blindfolded and what she was doing just kind of freeked me out jeff pulled me away and said thats not for you to see sweety he kissed me and we wentin my room he layed on me and the pantyhose were down so fast he slid back in puling my legs up around his wast he said the more i do this the ferther my ass hole wil move tords the front and it will be easey for guys to make love to me i was still in shock what nancy was doing but jeff was making me feel so good and i coud see he was loving it thenn he said he loved me as he cam in me i coud feel every squirt he handed me my glass of wine and kissed my neck i love him doing that he got me more wine and i then relised he had slipped me a pill i was getting week in the knees and started to pass out he wispered its for you own good sweety the guys wont to work on your tits more then i went out

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
when i came too i had a cock in me i had bigger tts and my ears are perced i do not think i can post what nancy was doing on here so if you want to know just ask when we got home nancy said she was sore and tired and went to bed she liked what they did to my tits and asked if i liked being a girl i told her i loved it she asked how many guys fucked me i said i think 3 she said a few had fun with her as we i wanted to ask about what i seen her doing but did not know how to say it i was not supposed to see

Last edited: