wife meeting guys online

Jun 20, 2018
pa
nancy has had 1 guy as i watched and is still very shy about it she is now talking to a new guy online he keeps asking her out he is the manager of a kind of swing club he's married and she swings with him he just invited us to the club just to check it out and nancy told him ok but just look around no sex he said that would be good so he can meet har

Jun 20, 2018
pa
nancy just told him ok we can meet for dinner at his club and he emailed me to make sure i was ok with this he said he would love to kiss her o mailed back whatever he would like t do and nancy will let him do is ok

Jun 13, 2018
Sounds good on my opinion, I would go for it.
My wife is constantly picking up guys online, she is selective but she could find really hung and nice guys to fuck. Going to a swing club should be great fun and be ready that she she might become hot and willing to join some action. Be there beside her and encourage her :)

Jun 20, 2018
pa
the club is tonight we are meeting him there nancy told him it is just a date no sex she just wants to look around he asked if he could kiss her she said yes he said to me he will give us a tour of the place that there is a few fun sex rooms that may get nancy going he said when he gets us in the dark room he is going to feel her up and kiss her good

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
last night was fun omg was it ever nancy was saying no as we had dinner and drinks but after a few drinks she started to let him kiss her the club was very nice place there was a few other cpls there and like 20 guys around the bar he started to give us a tour of the back rooms after drinks he was holding nancys hand as we went back

Jun 20, 2018
pa
he took us back he was holding nancys hand he showed us a bdsm room that had a swing in the center and a table full of toys then went to a room that was dark inside no light at all i was behind nancy with my arms around her wast frank was n front of her he led us in when the door was open i could see like 4 guys in the room and 1 cpl kissing on a couch the door shut and i could feel frank hug then kiss nancy i moved my hands to her hips he kept kissing i felt his hand running up and down her side then right on to her tits it was so hot he was feeling her up then i felt a 2nd set of hands start feeling her from the side

Jun 20, 2018
pa
as the 2 of them were feeling her tits up i felt frank start to pull her dress up she whispered no just the top i reached up and the guys had her dress unbuttoned in the front and had 1 tit out f her bra i then realized there was a 3rd guy to her side he had his cock out and her hand was on it i herd frank say your hubby cant see its ok all of a sudden she pulled her dress closed and said that's enough and frank walked us out as he passed me he said one of the guys just cam in your wife's hand

Jun 20, 2018
pa
so we were back in the hall nancy was buttoning her dress and frank asked what do you want to see next he led us too a room big room with a wall in the center with holes all over it it was a glory hole wall but there was a lot of holes big and small high and low nancy asked what do you do here he told me to go on the other side so i did there was a gy there looking throw 1 of the holes i could see frank pued nancy to the wall he said ok tom put your hand in the hole and feel your wifes ass the guy looking reached in ad started feeling her ass i was looking in the hole to the side frank started kissing her and said he cant see what we are doing now i looked up and there was a monitor showing the other side frank already had her dress up over her bra she thought it was me feeling her ass frank said ha tom put your cock in the hole i seen the guy slid his cock in the hole frank was pulling nancys pantys down and i coud not see other then her ass against the wall

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
pa
o asked the guy what are you doing he said just rubbing it against her ass crack i herd frank say will you suck me a little she said no it's to bright in here frank walked over and dimed the lights he was pulling his cock out walking back he said there that's better she bent over to suck him i was watching the monitor the guy next to me said o that's it baby i asked he said he just slid in her pussy she was sucking frank and thought i was fucking her frank said loud you having fun tom i said yes that feels good the guy next to me said can i cum in your wife i said yes i could see frank pulling her dress up over her head then unhooked her bra omg i got so hard i started to masterbate the guy said your wifes pussy is getting so wet then he said im cumming in her nancy then stud up thinking i had just cum in her frank said turn around and suck your hubby nancy turned and i slid my cock in the hoe she started sucking me i looked up and seen frank was fucking the hell out of her both hands on her tits he whispered your hubby won't know a thing he can't tell what you are doing i heard him say omg nancy im cumming in you

Jun 20, 2018
pa
nancy stopped sucking me so i pulled out of the hole and looked in the hole the look on her face was she was cumming good 2 guys came in the room with me and said omg did frank just fuck your wife i said i think so 1 guy said he was just in the dark room with us and he had his hand up her dress in the dark he said she was so wet i looked at the monitor again and she was turned around kissing frank the guys both reached in holes on each side and started feeling her tits up frank whispered see he has no idea what we just did i moved over and 1 of the guys slid his cock in the hole nancy giggled and said i think tom wants more she bent over frank slid his cock in her mouth and told nancy to push hard back to the hole the guy with me was fucking her the other was feeling her tits i watched frank pull her dress off over her head then take her bra off he said you like cock don't you nancy she said yes the guys with me switched places and the other one was fucking her frank said as long as you feel tom in you or touching you you know e has no idea what your doing on this side the guy cam in her and they switched again and the 2nd guy cam in her i herd her say tell tom to lick your pussy and nancy just said it will you lick it tom i looked at the hole her cum filled pussy was pushed right at the large hole i just did it could taste the cum right away but i just kept doing it omg she started to cum again and alot squirted in my mouth i just keep doing it after that frank helped her get her dress on and i watched till i seen she was dressed then went back around to her side she said did you like that i said yes that was hot