Wife needs some help from the Ladies

Anonymousrob84

Sep 23, 2020
Hello all you wonderful ladies,
My wife and I are just beginning our journey into this lifestyle. We haven’t shared st all, but she is happily sexting with someone on the regular. We have been talking and we don’t want our vanilla life to be encroached on by the lifestyle, but she does want a female friend to chat with, about this stuff, and maybe just be friends in general. If you are at all interested in helping her become more comfortable and giving her a sounding board, please let me know! She chats using Snapchat mainly but I am sure she would use other means as well. Thanks!

Interesting thing this. I've written a number of wives over the years for exactly the reasons you say. Wives find this to be a powerful and affirming factor in their lives. I hope the women step up and you find someone who really does it for her. All the best!

Interesting thing this. I've written a number of wives over the years for exactly the reasons you say. Wives find this to be a powerful and affirming factor in their lives. I hope the women step up and you find someone who really does it for her. All the best!
I certainly hope so as well

Hubby and I have been in the lifestyle for well over 2 decades. I'd be happy to chat to her if it would help either via private chat or dm on here. I'm afraid I don't use social media apps.
Lynn x

Hubby and I have been in the lifestyle for well over 2 decades. I'd be happy to chat to her if it would help either via private chat or dm on here. I'm afraid I don't use social media apps.
Lynn x
She would love to text with you. Could you send the number in a PC

Hello all you wonderful ladies,
My wife and I are just beginning our journey into this lifestyle. We haven’t shared st all, but she is happily sexting with someone on the regular. We have been talking and we don’t want our vanilla life to be encroached on by the lifestyle, but she does want a female friend to chat with, about this stuff, and maybe just be friends in general. If you are at all interested in helping her become more comfortable and giving her a sounding board, please let me know! She chats using Snapchat mainly but I am sure she would use other means as well. Thanks!
Heres my wifes number 2286660346 .. she would love to chat with her seriously