Wife not wanting to keep cum inside her

Kinky69fun60

Male
Verified
Sep 19, 2021
Has anybody else experienced this with their wife or gf when they have sex. As soon as we are done and finished cumming inside her, she gets up and runs to the bathroom. I would much rather her stay in bed and me play with her cum filled pussy but she instantly runs off before I get to say anything.

Have experienced it before. Not quite often but happened to me. What I find confusing is that she hates it when I pull out but at the same time she doesn't want to keep it inside!

When it is just me and my wife she will grab a coiuple of tissues just to keep from sleeping on a big wet spot. We relax and catch our breath for a bit. She slowly removes whatever sexy lingerie she was wearing and I sometimes help loosen the nipple jewelry before she goes to the bathroom.
If we are entertaining another man we just keep going. I love sloppy seconds. Many of the men like to lick her full pussy. The cum inside her is a great lubricant 10---3.jpg

Has anybody else experienced this with their wife or gf when they have sex. As soon as we are done and finished cumming inside her, she gets up and runs to the bathroom. I would much rather her stay in bed and me play with her cum filled pussy but she instantly runs off before I get to say anything.
Might be worried about pregnancy?

Lol hopefully not. She’s on birth control so chances are slim, plus we have sex maybe once every two weeks 😐. Perhaps she’s not wanting to make a mess and for us to sleep in. If she’s let me eat her out after like I have offered, she wouldn’t have to worry lol.
Yeah may just be that - I mean, now that I think about it, my wife often does hop up to get a tissue so it doesn't leak out all over the bed and she definitely likes having cum in her. She might enjoy me offering to eat it out but I'm not really into that.

After sex, maybe you need to just side down to her pussy as you're pulling out and start going down on her before she can get up.

When it is just me and my wife she will grab a coiuple of tissues just to keep from sleeping on a big wet spot. We relax and catch our breath for a bit. She slowly removes whatever sexy lingerie she was wearing and I sometimes help loosen the nipple jewelry before she goes to the bathroom.
If we are entertaining another man we just keep going. I love sloppy seconds. Many of the men like to lick her full pussy. The cum inside her is a great lubricant View attachment 1037982
Only thing wrong with this picture is some is leaking out. Much rather have her sit on my face and suck every last drop of the combined juices.

If we are entertaining another man we just keep going. I love sloppy seconds. Many of the men like to lick her full pussy. The cum inside her is a great lubricant View attachment 1037982
First and foremost Great Pic.

Exactly the same with my ex.

When we would hook up with her coworker it made excellent lube. Her general rule of them for him when we would get a room when he asked how long can I stay “ as long as that thing is hard, you stay as long as you want”. Of course she cleans a bit when she would have to ********. In a regular meet he would but 3 times. With the lil blue pill 4 but the sessions are drawn out till the wee hours of the morning.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Depends on her mood and what time of day it is - early in the morning, if I’ve given her a nice huge load, she just rolls over to me and let’s it ooze out naturally. Nice to see a big wet patch on the sheet that dries sweet and crusty. If at night she’ll go to our bathroom and have a quick wipe - she’ll then complain, in the best sense, that it’s such a big load it’s running all down her thighs! I like it when she misses a big clot that’s fallen on the bathroom floor and dries out into a sweet residue! Same with her panties when I sometimes fuck her with them on and then ask her to wear them whilst our juices ooze into them for me to sniff later when they’ve dried out.😍

Poor wife.😂😂😂

Way before I was married .... I found some girls wiped off immediately, others didn't wipe at all.
I had a gal pal that loved sex, we'd go 3 or 4 times she'd be a mess down there. She would get dressed and leave.
Married gal pal, loved the mess, she told me she liked the mess, didn't wipe till she was leaving. One night I asked....I thought you liked the mess..? She kinda yelled....I'm going home(to her hubby)....
Different gal....We'd go 2 or 3 times, she wiped off right after each time.
Wife of 25 yrs.....we do mfm with a guy we know. Sometimes she wipes off between, sometimes not. When she goes p she always comes back clean.
It's a comfy and casual night of sex with him, wife always throws one of my dress shirts on after as we chat in the kitchen befor he leaves. Couple of times she's let out a quiet....woha....and shows us sperm running down her thigh.....yea it's damn hot.

😋

There was a gal I dated when I was 24. I was a jerk when having sex with her. She was 19. Each and every time she would get up anxiously with cum dripping out her beautiful pussy. A couple times however, I would just keep her down pressed underneath me after cumming. My cock would still be hard, she would try to push me off. She would get mad, but after a few minutes of slow thrust after thrust, she’s cumming again and crying because it felt to good and made her more worried about getting pregnant! After looking back, god that was hot!