Wife playing alone

time2win15

Jan 27, 2018
How many wives fuck their husbands friends or relatives and they think you are cheating but husband knows and loves it

Reactions: Dlh247
Most of the guys we know who have fucked my wife are married friends of ours and her married boss. They all know that I like her fucking other guys.

There are a few guys who know me who have fucked my wife and made her promise not to tell me, which she always does. I don't know if those guys just get off fucking a cheating wife or if they are just afraid that I might find out. In either case, I'm glad that they got to find out what a hot fuck my wife is.

We have been in this lifestyle for many years and we know a lot of other couples like us. I think that their are a lot of guys fucking wives they suspect to be cheating on their husbands and the husbands actually know and encourage their wife's behavior.

My wife screwed a old boyfriend of hers for several years after we married and we would occasionally run into him at a local bar or local event. Over a 3 year period they screwed over one hundred times and always bareback. She also told him she loved his nice thick cock which could bring her to multiple orgasms. He would always buy me a beer anytime we would see him out and it was a huge turn on for me that he knew her so well.

Can only imagine how hotit is to be talking to someone that has fuckedyour wife and he doesnt know you know
Hubby blinds folds me with a hood with no eyes but opening for my mouth for me to suck on every cock enserted.. Hubby brings home 3-5 strangers for them to fuck me adn for me to suck them off Fuck adn suck 3or 4 times each. I don't know who they are since I have a hood over my head... Only theri voices and and me holding theri bodies against me ... Often one will see me out shopping and approach me thanking me for the good time and asking to repeat... I always accpet and ask him to stop by that evening . Hubby loves watching me with other men. and without the hood this time.

Hubby blinds folds me with a hood with no eyes but opening for my mouth for me to suck on every cock enserted.. Hubby brings home 3-5 strangers for them to fuck me adn for me to suck them off Fuck adn suck 3or 4 times each. I don't know who they are since I have a hood over my head... Only theri voices and and me holding theri bodies against me ... Often one will see me out shopping and approach me thanking me for the good time and asking to repeat... I always accpet and ask him to stop by that evening . Hubby loves watching me with other men. and without the hood this time.
Nice way to trear hotwifes 😊

I've fucked hubby's brother and one of his nephews (father and son). The brother was just the once when we were both a little drunk. The nephew has fucked me several times. Neither is aware the other has fucked me and neither knows that James is aware that they've fucked me.
His brother felt guilty afterwards, so we just wrote it off as a drunken accident which is a shame as I'd definitely have had sex with him again.
The nephew is a different matter and I'm looking forward (with hubby's approval) to letting him have me again next time we visit x