Wife showing someone who should not asked but always wanted to see

Her nephews had seen her flashing pics in the rv next to the shop. When she found that those pics where laying out in the rv for them to enjoy she noticed that they were hanging out in there for long periods of time.. I told her they were probably jacking off in there looking at her pictures. She said she didn't think her nephews would do that, I told her they were horny males who would love to see her naked

I told her next time she saw any of her nephews alone or together go in there that she should put on something sexy and walk in to see. I told her that I bet I was correct and they would be jacking off looking at their aunt's pictures

Next day I told her nephews that I would like them to go in the rv and take pictures of what they saw in there and send to me. I let them know that I thought there was some good pics from the last time we were in there and I wanted to know and see and they were free to enjoy it themselves. I told them separately and was anxious to see if they sent the pictures

I was very excited when she told me that two of them ( the twins) had gone in there after swimming. I asked her to go over in the nightie she was wearing when I left for work and had left a load in her pussy. I knew she had no panties on and they would get to see their aunties used pussy if she did. I told her if they saw that they would jack off for sure.

She said she would exactly as I asked and if I was wrong she would be embarrassed. I said if I was right I would love her to let a pic be taken so I could jack off at work seeing what they saw

Reactions: Loadedrocks
That picture was sent from wife's phone and she said when she went in quietly she saw the twins sitting in the backroom of the rv with their shorts around their ankles with the pictures laid out and them stroking side by side looking at them

She said she was just watching them bent around the corner when she saw another nephew peeking in the window and getting a good view of her naked ass. She motioned him in, handed him her phone and he took the first picture she sent

Her nephews had seen her flashing pics in the rv next to the shop. When she found that those pics where laying out in the rv for them to enjoy she noticed that they were hanging out in there for long periods of time.. I told her they were probably jacking off in there looking at her pictures. She said she didn't think her nephews would do that, I told her they were horny males who would love to see her naked
That's what I'd be doing

She had them sitting together staring at her with hard cocks and wanting to see more so she let them take more if anyone wants to see?