Wife sleeping with lover alone?

I would have no issue dropping my gf off at a hotel to meet a bull, however I wouldnt feel confortable if they spent the entire night together. I would want a little text when shes finsihed with him so I can go meet her and get all the details.

My wife have few hung black lovers, when one of them are home fucking her she always insist that they spend the night together, tbh that's bothered me before i can hear them moaning and cuddling all the night on my bed with the door closed with the key while i am downstairs

I would have no issue dropping my gf off at a hotel to meet a bull, however I wouldnt feel confortable if they spent the entire night together. I would want a little text when shes finsihed with him so I can go meet her and get all the details.

Driving the wife and dropping her off/delivering her so another guy can fuck her is really hot. My wife Kate had a black boyfriend for about 10 years who was single. I often got to watch them together but I really enjoyed dropping my wife off at his apartment so he could fuck her for a couple of hours, then picking her up used and full of his cum. I would find a nearby bar to hang out until he finished with her.

I remember once waking up one night and finding that my (first) wife was absent. We had picked up my old college buddy, Michael, at the airport earlier that night and had gone out to eat at his favorite restaurant in our city and returned to our place for a quick threesome. I had to work the next day and they would have the day to themselves, so I made him sleep in our living room on a fold-out sofa. This was the only logical thing to do, as we would have otherwise fucked the night away. (He and I are very competitive.)

She and I went to sleep in our bed and quickly fell asleep. So, I was surprised to find her missing, when I awoke I the middle of the night. I quietly got up and looked into the living room. There they were, him sitting on the sofa, his feet on the floor, her straddling him, his cock deep in her, while she silently fucked him. I could see almost nothing because she wore a large blanket over her body and the room was dark. I watched for a good two or three minutes as the blanket move up and down. But I could tell that he was getting close, so I hurried back to bed. I was sort of upset. Couldn’t they have waited until morning, when they would have 8 hours to fuck in? Amazingly enough, I quickly fell asleep.

In the morning, I got up quietly and prepared for work. She came out to greet me and I told her about what I had seen last night. She was distraught and she apologized sincerely. Not for fucking him, but for waking me, as she knew I needed my sleep. I was no longer upset; in fact, I was quite turned on by it all. I gave her a big kiss and told her to make him as sexually sated as she could. Later that night she gave me a superb blow job. Mike also got one. She was just too sore to fuck anymore. God, those were good times.

I believe this can be a reality for a lot of cuckolds here, but although me and my wife are into to cuckolding/swinging lifestyle for about 4 years, this is kind of new for me. She wants to sleep with him alone and invite me to join them in the next morning... I have double thoughts about that: excitement and and a little of a downside of being excluded since mostly we work as a trio.
He is a long time lover (two years) we are all three friends, but she is spicing the game by creating these new situations...
there isn't anything wrong with some personal time. If you are not present then it wont feel as much like a performance. they can be truly uninhibited. what is the worst that can happen? he fucks her? too late.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
I'm not afraid she falls for him, of something like that, I'm just not sure I will be aroused by the situation since I'm not the typical cuckold, I really enjoy participating but since I started troughing more cuckold fantasies like she coming back home full of cum after spending the evening with him, she started to enjoy this kinky cuckold stuff lol
i'm the exact opposite sometimes. I don't want to be involved in her sex with other men. I don't mind hearing about it, watching it, etc. but that is her time. I don't like to intrude on their private moments. other times I'm the one that sets things up for her, and will either record it for our collection or just watch.

Had my wife stay over at a guys hotel once" she came home 7.30 the next morning.He he her 4 times" I never got to sleep, was hard and turned on" but jealous knowing he was fucking her.
it would have been more of a turn on for her, did she share the details with you

Reactions: DonD
My ex gf met a guy in a hotel after talking online. I drove her there and she stayed in his hotel room for the night. When I called her phone in the morning as I waited outside to pick her up she answered and I could tell she was being fucked hard whilst telling me she'd be out soon, that was hot !! Then she came out but left her panties there with him ... incredibly hot !!

My wife regularly sleep with her lover alone. Mostly at his place two, three and sometimes more in a month, but sometimes also whole weekends at his cabin. I even sent my wife on a 10 days vacation to Spain with her lover in April this year. I was suppose to go there wit her, put something in my work prevented me and I gave her lover my ticket and let him fuck my wife's brains out at a naturist resort in Mas Paloma's, Gran Canaria.
This picture is my wife at her lovers cabin last winter, all alone with him a weekend :
Nude in the snow.jpg
And this picture is taken by her lover at the beach in _Mas Palomas:
Athe beach.jpg

So sure, my wife can fuck her lover alone.