Wife sleeping with lover alone?

I love sleeping with my husband but he is out of town right now so I am sleeping with FWB because I don't like sleeping alone. My husband prefers that I have someone to sleep with when he is gone. It is not an issue for us. If we have a guy over for a weekend I sleep in the middle of our king size bed and I love having a guy on each side. I understand the fear that sleeping together does add to the bond. At first we had that fear too. The fact is that I did end up falling in love with the first guy that I did when I went hot. That was 6 years ago and my husband knows I love them both. The idea that a human can only love one person is a myth. There is nothing wrong with being in love with two men and being loved by two men. But you have to out-grow feelings of jealousy. By the way, my sister is going to go visit my husband since he is out of state and of course they will sleep together. I hate the idea of my husband having to sleep alone and I am glad that Lynn is available.
WOW !!! That's different - being that you're OK with your husband sleeping with your sister. Usually ladies are NOT in favor of their husbands being able to have sex with anyone else but them. But if you're OK with it …………….. who am I - or anyone else - to judge!

If I may ask - what's it like to be able to make love to another guy when your husband is out of town for work??? To have you FWB right there with you in your own home so you're not alone, and you can make love to him in the evening, and then wake up in the morning to make love again if you both want to???

Reactions: Mrstevela
I think it is good that we are not all the same and I am not critical of how other couples work things out. But to be honest, for me I don't see what is significant about "sleeping" together. When we have a guy over for a weekend and have MFM sex and DP we end up tired and need to sleep. Carl and I have a king size bed and I sleep in the middle with a guy on each side. During a night like that it is not unusual for one or the other of the guys to wake up and want to fuck again. In the morning my husband sometimes has to leave for work very early. I get up and get him some breakfast and say good bye but then I go back to bed with the remaining guy if I want to sleep in. So since my husband approves of my fucking the guy what would be the big deal about snuggling into him and getting some more sleep? I think that to get comfortable with your mate sleeping with others swapping mates is helpful. We only have one couple that we swap with and sometimes we all sleep in our bed. But other nights we swap mates and use separate bedrooms. So if any are uncomfortable with their mate "sleeping" with someone that they fuck why not try a swap with different bedrooms and in the morning I think you will be at peace about it.

WOW !!! That's different - being that you're OK with your husband sleeping with your sister. Usually ladies are NOT in favor of their husbands being able to have sex with anyone else but them. But if you're OK with it …………….. who am I - or anyone else - to judge!

If I may ask - what's it like to be able to make love to another guy when your husband is out of town for work??? To have you FWB right there with you in your own home so you're not alone, and you can make love to him in the evening, and then wake up in the morning to make love again if you both want to???

Jealousy effects both men and women. Carl and I did not wake up one morning and suddenly no longer have selfish, controlling, possessive-jealous feelings.

Carl has always been a secure alpha-male but he had to work at out-growing jealousy. Once he knew that sexual variety would make me more fulfilled he was more interested in my needs then his own. I did have a struggle sharing him at first and I did have to outgrow those feelings of jealousy. Now I love it when my sister or my girlfriend pleasure him just as he loves it when other guys pleasure me.

I love sleeping with my husband but he is out of town right now so I am sleeping with FWB because I don't like sleeping alone. My husband prefers that I have someone to sleep with when he is gone. It is not an issue for us. If we have a guy over for a weekend I sleep in the middle of our king size bed and I love having a guy on each side. I understand the fear that sleeping together does add to the bond. At first we had that fear too. The fact is that I did end up falling in love with the first guy that I did when I went hot. That was 6 years ago and my husband knows I love them both. The idea that a human can only love one person is a myth. There is nothing wrong with being in love with two men and being loved by two men. But you have to out-grow feelings of jealousy. By the way, my sister is going to go visit my husband since he is out of state and of course they will sleep together. I hate the idea of my husband having to sleep alone and I am glad that Lynn is available.
This is great. Whenever i have to go somewhere, i know my wife may invite our neighbor over, since he is her long time lover, and she will be ok. But she does not allow me to be with anyone else, so i play with myself until i get back to her.

Reactions: slutplay
I don't see anything wrong with Jo spending a weekend with John. I like her to get fucked as many times as possible and I tell her that. I drop her off at his apt and just as she is about to get out of the car I say " make sure you give him lost of head and to take as many loads as you can" I don't feel there is anything wrong with Jo sleeping with him. All I want out of it is a well used and filled pussy.

I always have to take the guestroom when her lover(s) are over. Than in the morning breakfast in bed for them. Clean her pussy after the first fuck- than suck him hard for the second round.
My husband also sleeps in guestroom when my lovers are over. Quite often he will present my lover and I breakfast in bed. THAT is wonderful......

I believe this can be a reality for a lot of cuckolds here, but although me and my wife are into to cuckolding/swinging lifestyle for about 4 years, this is kind of new for me. She wants to sleep with him alone and invite me to join them in the next morning... I have double thoughts about that: excitement and and a little of a downside of being excluded since mostly we work as a trio.
He is a long time lover (two years) we are all three friends, but she is spicing the game by creating these new situations...
That is fantastic ---the trouble was I usually did'nt get much sleep when I was in the spare room or she was away with lovers--ended up masturbating multiple times during the night-- sometimes she would phone & talk to me when they were taking a break--sometimes bring pictures home-- talk about a turn on-

My wife and her long term boyfriend normally together when he visits a town close by on business. She always stays the night and have a pretty normal routine. She arrives around 5 and she gives him a BJ while he finishes phone calls. Then they go out and have dinner and a few drinks before returning for sex. After sex they will spoon for a few hours and screw again. Sometimes they will screw in the morning before he heads out. If shes staying for another night she will get up shower and work on her computer or shop until he returns and they repeat their routine. I know this is not for everyone but its worked great for us for over 12 years.

My wife and her long term boyfriend normally together when he visits a town close by on business. She always stays the night and have a pretty normal routine. She arrives around 5 and she gives him a BJ while he finishes phone calls. Then they go out and have dinner and a few drinks before returning for sex. After sex they will spoon for a few hours and screw again. Sometimes they will screw in the morning before he heads out. If shes staying for another night she will get up shower and work on her computer or shop until he returns and they repeat their routine. I know this is not for everyone but its worked great for us for over 12 years.
I think there are more folks who live this lifestyle than most people think-- the longest my wife had a steady boyfriend was about 7 yrs, but--she could never stick to one at a time -she enjoyed the excitement of new & different guys--When she had a "Steady" she had others when her regular was'nt available- the 7 yr guy was married & they had to be discrete-- that was her only complaint about him--She prefered guys who who would take her out to dinner/shows/shopping & parties--She loved public displays of affection--the kind of stuff we hear women complain about--she liked to be kissed/grabbed & groped in public--Embraced in a mall--the guy lifts up her dress & exposes her panties ect kind of things- (it was such a turn on to watch for me)-- Although she cucked me--she became a cuckQueen for them-- when guys would Dominate her like sharing her with their friends/family or even strangers she would talk about it for days-- often I wasn't there but she would tell me all about her adventures in great detail-- One time I got off work about 4 hrs early (hydro went out) went & picked up a few things at the store--Saw her van at a dive bar( she drove conversion vans with the bed & everything in them-- They stood out--so I went into the bar--I didn't see her--went to the large bathroom that seemed pretty busy at the far end--a crowd of mabe 7 or 8 men--I had to wander over & see what was happening--there in a stall my wife was leaning over the toilet & a guy was screwing her--I watched in fascination as the next & the next had their turn--this guy (who I had never seen) before asked me if I wanted a turn at his little Slut--like I said-she was facing the wall---I waited my turn opened my pants & had my turn-- & then went home-- when she got home she was tired & didn't say much--however--the next day she excitedly told me about her adventure--That's when I told her I was one of the guys- I had to give her a good description of the bathroom & the guy who offered her to me Before she would believe I was there-- She couldn't tell me how many men she had that night but she certainly loved it-- Over the 25 or so yrs we were in the lifestyle I think the only thing she didn't get to experience was a Black man (something that she wanted but it never happened)--

Reactions: davelb76
My wife has always played alone. She has never stayed the night with a fuckbuddy, though there have been a few times she came home at dawn. These were times when he would bring a friend or three. I've told her she can stay if she wants, but she says she always wants to come home. She has gone on weekend trips few times, so she obviously slept with whatever guy then.

Reactions: davelb76
All comments are so hot!
We have now three trips arranged with my wife's boyfriend (last month we decided to call him that instead of bull lol)... We'll spend the weekends together during European summer, but she said she will surprise me with night over with him very soon, she wants me to spend the night masturbating while receiving videos and pics and in the other day I must join them and fuck her tucked and filled pussy. What more to ask?

The past couple of years Stacey's lover has stayed at our home for several days at a time. They share our master bedroom while I stay in a guest room. We recently met him in Naples, FL where they shared a suite in the hotel while I stayed in a nearby room. Several years ago she met him in Nashville, TN for a long weekend.

This is great. Whenever i have to go somewhere, i know my wife may invite our neighbor over, since he is her long time lover, and she will be ok. But she does not allow me to be with anyone else, so i play with myself until i get back to her.
That is so True---You Can love multiple people--My wife over the yrs fell in love with a few different men --she used to say to them --Love you but could never live with you--

On the first anniversary of their relationship, my wife and her boyfriend stayed overnight at a hotel on Valentine's Day. They had dinner at a nearby restaurant and then retired for the evening. They let me make the arrangements and I also paid the bill. Since then he has slept overnight at our house many times with my wife in our marriage bed and I spend the night at a guest room down the hall, listening to their moans and groans and playing with myself.

My farm labourers take turns sleeping with my wife,they pound her all night.I can't do much.