Wife Starting New Part Time Gig

May 31, 2019
Wife is starting a new part time gig as a waitress at Applebees. Mainly a couple lunch hour shifts to save up for a future trip. This may be the potential fire starter for her to begin her hotwife experience. She has a flirty personality, fit bod, and I can totally see her being hit on by male patrons and coworkers. She has been a self employed hair stylist for the past 23 years so she never got to work around men at the work place like this environment. The Applebees is also located next to 3 hotels, and there are always people filtering in on business, next to an Air Guard base, and nearby college. It will be interesting to see if she mentions being hit on in the coming days. I've always told her she has the green light to flirt and my fantasy is her with another stud/bull. Let the games begin. Anyone with similar experience?
Update*** Wife came home from her first night in training. While we were playing, she brought up all on her own and without myself bringing up the subject, but she mentioned she was "scoping out" her co-workers and said she noticed her manager's bulge in his tight pants and was intrigued by it. She also stated she noticed a younger cook with arm tattoos that was good looking. Her interactions with customers and patrons has been positive and she is getting flirted with by men. She can take it and dish it out. This all a positive sign as I just had a gut feeling this would be the perfect environment for her to flirt, be flirted on, and an open opportunity to have sex with another guy. She knows that I give her the green light to pick and choose whom and timing of when it will happen. She deserves a good hard fucking with a real dick and not the big dildos we've been playing with for several years.

Last edited:
She gorgeous if she was my waitress it’d Definitely take her to a hotel room and do it all night long.
She will get hit on by guys and maybe even a bold coworker or two. I will be able to judge how turned on she is about it if she starts asking for more sex.
Grand Forks guy, and you must be talking about the town south of me!
You got it! Hello fellow Dakotan

Wife is starting a new part time gig as a waitress at Applebees. Mainly a couple lunch hour shifts to save up for a future trip. This may be the potential fire starter for her to begin her hotwife experience. She has a flirty personality, fit bod, and I can totally see her being hit on by male patrons and coworkers. She has been a self employed hair stylist for the past 23 years so she never got to work around men at the work place like this environment. The Applebees is also located next to 3 hotels, and there are always people filtering in on business, next to an Air Guard base, and nearby college. It will be interesting to see if she mentions being hit on in the coming days. I've always told her she has the green light to flirt and my fantasy is her with another stud/bull. Let the games begin. Anyone with similar experience?
Update*** Wife came home from her first night in training. While we were playing, she brought up all on her own and without myself bringing up the subject, but she mentioned she was "scoping out" her co-workers and said she noticed her manager's bulge in his tight pants and was intrigued by it. She also stated she noticed a younger cook with arm tattoos that was good looking. Her interactions with customers and patrons has been positive and she is getting flirted with by men. She can take it and dish it out. This all a positive sign as I just had a gut feeling this would be the perfect environment for her to flirt, be flirted on, and an open opportunity to have sex with another guy. She knows that I give her the green light to pick and choose whom and timing of when it will happen. She deserves a good hard fucking with a real dick and not the big dildos we've been playing with for several years.
Better to have her hook up with a patron and not a coworker, I told my ex wife a bartendress go get some dick ! Well she called me , and followed him to his place after closing, I knew where she was . She didn’t endanger her work status. She got fucked real good , and he was available every other weekend nearby. Only 10 minutes away ! I could do cleanup or sloppy seconds or both !

If you want to see her fuck somebody goto a swingers club. Give her the green light to fuck anyone without you there is a slippy slope. Your wife becomes independent having her own job. Notices she is still sext and thinks fuck you I'm off ... update us when you're on reddit suicidal

My ex went to work at an Ihop. Got hit on immediately. Was fucking the boss 3 days after she started. Fucked a customer about a week in. I remember because he was her 1st BBC. She'd come home a complete mess, his cum everywhere because he wouldn't let her clean up. He wanted to send her home to hubby that way so I knew she was getting fucked by a BBC. He had "parties" where she was the only woman there. She told me she took 5 guys, countless loads, that night.