WIFE TAKEN BY A STRANGERS BIG AND LONG CIRCUMCISED COCK

newguinean

May 14, 2017
One night I dared my wife to fuck any strange guy. We were at a night market.
She was quite relunctant but decided to try on the condition that I must be close to where she will take on the guy.
After deciding on a secluded location in some bushes nearby, I settled down to wait whilst she hurried off to pick a guy.
About 30 minutes later she returned with a lanky but tough built guy. They got to where I was.
After stripping naked, my wife played with his stiff upright cock. He did not waste any time. He laid my wife on her back and entered her cunt in the missionary position.
That was the first circumcised cock ever for my wife.
The guy pistoned into my wifes cunt as if there was no tommorow. She held her thighs wide open and pulled up. His buttocks were just a blur in the dim moonlight.
Their passionate gasps and groans were audible to me squatting merely 2 meters away.
Their passion reached its peak when he gave an almighty shove and deposited two spurts of sperm deep inside her. The third spray of cum splashed on her breasts as he withdrew.

I fucked her twice after that. She reeked of sex and a foreign male odour as I slammed into her already wet and sloppy vagina.

The guy never knew he was set up. We never even saw her again. We really enjoyed the experience and are looking forward to an experience with a white foreign guy, hopefully a tourist to our country.

We are both black Melanesian Pacific Islanders.

One night I dared my wife to fuck any strange guy. We were at a night market.
She was quite relunctant but decided to try on the condition that I must be close to where she will take on the guy.
After deciding on a secluded location in some bushes nearby, I settled down to wait whilst she hurried off to pick a guy.
About 30 minutes later she returned with a lanky but tough built guy. They got to where I was.
After stripping naked, my wife played with his stiff upright cock. He did not waste any time. He laid my wife on her back and entered her cunt in the missionary position.
That was the first circumcised cock ever for my wife.
The guy pistoned into my wifes cunt as if there was no tommorow. She held her thighs wide open and pulled up. His buttocks were just a blur in the dim moonlight.
Their passionate gasps and groans were audible to me squatting merely 2 meters away.
Their passion reached its peak when he gave an almighty shove and deposited two spurts of sperm deep inside her. The third spray of cum splashed on her breasts as he withdrew.

I fucked her twice after that. She reeked of sex and a foreign male odour as I slammed into her already wet and sloppy vagina.

The guy never knew he was set up. We never even saw her again. We really enjoyed the experience and are looking forward to an experience with a white foreign guy, hopefully a tourist to our country.

We are both black Melanesian Pacific Islanders.
my wife and I do similar things like this, it so good when your up close and can hear everything

Reactions: Jesse85364