Wife to rent

sinnfull

Male
Nov 8, 2022
I would like to build w website and app to rent wifes.
I would like to rent mine for 1hr or a full night. She can have tips also from renters. She can not choose the renter but she can try to get tip or not.
Like all rentals the terms will be specified. there will be extra costs like anal, cim, cif etc.

Mine gets to go first, then we’ll rent out yours…deal? If the mobile app version of the online software turns out good we’ll call it “UberWife” or “LyftWife” I think uber eats is already taken but that would have worked too.
What if the hubby wants to rent her wife for another bull I think we can put this services also, right?

What if the hubby wants to rent her wife for another bull I think we can put this services also, right?
I like the way you’re thinking this through. You could have a line up of wives around town in the service app and guys can select from fast to comfort levels or location or maybe preferred “ride”-wife, either way services could be transferred to customers of choice

I like the way you’re thinking this through. You could have a line up of wives around town in the service app and guys can select from fast to comfort levels or location or maybe preferred “ride”-wife, either way services could be transferred to customers of choice
Actually it might turn out like the airbnb debacle where the first couple rents wife out for for 100 then he “sublets” to another client for 200 and so on, until the last subletter winds up making huge earnings by just marketing the services to another.

Reactions: sinnfull