Wife wants to go alone

First off, beautiful looking wife. Second, I would also be uncomfortable. He may be nervous or bothered but in reality it is your wife and her safety. Once a relationship has been established and trust is earned it is a different story.

She should take normal precautions w any new guy. Meet in public place; ca;; when she gets there, have call arranged at a specific time later.

Reactions: btweets
Ahhh, let her go....think of all the angst you'll feel, the jealousy, the worry & concern.

Seriously, you've no choice in the matter. If sge wants to see him, she will. Its that simple.

What are your feelings about being cuckolded?

Does she already have someone ready?
I’m ready 😜
and I won’t steal your wife, I have a beautiful wife I’m only interested in having fun and will give her back the next day 😂
You might not want to give her back after a night with her!

I don't know if she has someone in mind she has just been saying she wants to try it alone.

Oh yeah, she's got someone in mind.
A man who'll treat her like the woman she needs to be. She'll take some very serious, deep & hot fufkings from him. And She'll LUV being used like the woman she is. She will leave as your wife and return the cock-slut she wants to become.
Enjoy it....cucky.

Reactions: pete_wife
If it helps
My exwife Jen only played away on the spur of the moment and she rarely told me about it, only after I had found out she had fucked someone else (I think it was the thrill of her knowing she had done it and not me). After her came my now exgf Liz, she loved the extra sex at swing clubs and parties and impromptu sex walks, butfter a meet from an online swing site the other guys, 2 very big bbc asked me if I would allow her to go to arranged parties after they finished work, but on her own. I asked why and they just said "you are not our type". I told them we would let them know but as soon as we were in the car on our way home she was begging me to let her go. So the arrangement was made that I drop her off at a pub near their house and one or both would come out to meet us and off she would go. The first time was like the first time I had swung with my ex Jen. Jealousy, excitement, rage at the fact I didn't know what they were doing to her, but most of all LUST. I had an hard on from when I left her to when I picked her up at the train station. The cum was running down her inner thighs and I just couldn't hold back and drove to the rear of the carpark and we fucked there and then. My little asian doll had been fucked every which way but Tuesday. Her breath stank of cum, her pussy was sticky and gooey and very sore as was her anus. When we got home we went straight to bed and she related everything that happened.
It was the best sex ever. Now when my present wife wants to try a new cock she sets up a meet from the same site and tells me all about it afterwards
My advice let her try it and if you are both happy with it then go for it properly if not then chalk it up to experience