Wife wants to go (is now going) on holiday with him

My wife goes interstate with her boyfriend quite often and between 2 and 5 nights at a time when he is playing (basketball) away from home or just having a break. She is always nice to me when she gets back and says she appreciates my understanding nature. I think its better to let her do what she wants. Happy wife = happy me. But sometimes i am naughty and visit a lady of the night without telling wifey.

My wife goes interstate with her boyfriend quite often and between 2 and 5 nights at a time when he is playing (basketball) away from home or just having a break. She is always nice to me when she gets back and says she appreciates my understanding nature. I think its better to let her do what she wants. Happy wife = happy me. But sometimes i am naughty and visit a lady of the night without telling wifey.
Aw that sounds great, I have never cheated on her, I have never been involved with them but I think it would be good for her to go

The longest my wife has been away us 3 nights with a lover , on more than one occasion actually. However as thrilling as it is I also found it torture. Being alone night after night not hearing or hearing very little from her knowing she was being fucked over and over again (and she was!) Was very hard. I personally couldn't do two weeks that's to long imo. However if she's agreed to send you a message when they are about to / after they fuck, send pics, vids, let you listen in perhaps then it could be a thrilling two weeks for you also. Don't just go along with everything your wife wants and let her go, you could end up miserable and pulling your own hair out and that two weeks will feel like a life sentence!

I know this is cuckold forums but you have to meet in middle on some things and for me when they want to go away for however many nights it's that time.
I don't get pics or anything now we have a mutual respect like that, it's enough for me just knowing that she is with him. We are more like a one sided poly couple than cuck couple. The most she has been away so far is 3 nights like yours

I went away with someone's hotwife for a weekend. He looked after their kids. I never thought about it until now, although his wife did say that he was thinking about it all the time. He'd look at the clock and think that we'd arrived. He'd look at the clock later and assume that we were in the hotel room, fucking. (He was right.) Much later he'd be alone in bed thinking about what we were doing. I didn't think about him at all. I was only thinking about her. We were in Amsterdam so at night after good cultural things during the day, I took her to a sex show, and fingered her during it. We got back and I sent her back to hubby full of cum.

I went away with someone's hotwife for a weekend. He looked after their kids. I never thought about it until now, although his wife did say that he was thinking about it all the time. He'd look at the clock and think that we'd arrived. He'd look at the clock later and assume that we were in the hotel room, fucking. (He was right.) Much later he'd be alone in bed thinking about what we were doing. I didn't think about him at all. I was only thinking about her. We were in Amsterdam so at night after good cultural things during the day, I took her to a sex show, and fingered her during it. We got back and I sent her back to hubby full of cum.
Wow that sounds amazing and would be just like her hubby

I have been on both ends of the stick really. I used to take this lady to swing clubs, sometimes for 2or 3 nights. When we got back her longtime partner would ask how she had been I would sit there and describe all the details and he really got off on that so when my ex got in with a swing group of BBC's then I was more than happy to have the reverse done to me. If it wasn't one of her FB's that brought her home she would get the train then bus home (she said she liked the idea of riding public transport with cum running down the inside of her legs). The most she went away was 5 days and it was torture waiting to hear all about it but I picked her up in the end but that's another story
My present wife has asked to go on a holiday with a guy that owns a big house 500miles away for 10 days and I am looking forward to it. She is also due to go on a weeks holiday to Magaluf with all her workmates who are all flirts so dying to hear the stories from that too
It basically boils down to how strong your relationship is. If she wants to be with a young fit guy than you she will leave if it's just a real good fucking session then she will want your love not his

I have been on both ends of the stick really. I used to take this lady to swing clubs, sometimes for 2or 3 nights. When we got back her longtime partner would ask how she had been I would sit there and describe all the details and he really got off on that so when my ex got in with a swing group of BBC's then I was more than happy to have the reverse done to me. If it wasn't one of her FB's that brought her home she would get the train then bus home (she said she liked the idea of riding public transport with cum running down the inside of her legs). The most she went away was 5 days and it was torture waiting to hear all about it but I picked her up in the end but that's another story
My present wife has asked to go on a holiday with a guy that owns a big house 500miles away for 10 days and I am looking forward to it. She is also due to go on a weeks holiday to Magaluf with all her workmates who are all flirts so dying to hear the stories from that too
It basically boils down to how strong your relationship is. If she wants to be with a young fit guy than you she will leave if it's just a real good fucking session then she will want your love not his
Thanks for that, she has been with him for over 3 years now if she was going to leave me I think she would have done it by now. She always reasures me that she loves me. But it's more than sex between them now

Well, when my neighbor’s wife is out of town, my wife sleeps next door, or sometimes if he has to work out of town he will tell us and meet up somewhere to take my wife with him. Our other neighbor does the same and takes my wife to his house. Recently, i only see my wife when she is tired, and we still have “some” intimacy, but very rare, since either her boyfriends come home, or she is out and about.

Wow that sounds amazing and would be just like her hubby
That was about a month after he discovered that she'd been cucking him, with me. (It must have been fairly obvious from the state she was in when she returned from "nights out with the girls".) She was worried when he told her but it turned out it excited him and he had wanted it: wanted her as a hotwife. He knew she'd been flirting with me. After that first weekend, I took her on several longer holidays; the longest was a week in Florence. He'd be imagining what we were up to. We didn't tease him with pics or vids when away, but it was very important to him that she got back messy and with cock breath as if to show what we'd been doing. (Before she cleaned herself up she'd stroke him talking about it.) For her, living in a small place, it let her loose away from home for the holiday, and although there was sightseeing, there was hours of sex play. She was always sexy, but she was way kinkier on holiday than she was when visiting me for one night stands.

That was about a month after he discovered that she'd been cucking him, with me. (It must have been fairly obvious from the state she was in when she returned from "nights out with the girls".) She was worried when he told her but it turned out it excited him and he had wanted it: wanted her as a hotwife. He knew she'd been flirting with me. After that first weekend, I took her on several longer holidays; the longest was a week in Florence. He'd be imagining what we were up to. We didn't tease him with pics or vids when away, but it was very important to him that she got back messy and with cock breath as if to show what we'd been doing. (Before she cleaned herself up she'd stroke him talking about it.) For her, living in a small place, it let her loose away from home for the holiday, and although there was sightseeing, there was hours of sex play. She was always sexy, but she was way kinkier on holiday than she was when visiting me for one night stands.
Hi thanks for that, I have agreed that she can go with him but I won't be getting pics or anything. She is so excited now and told me she loves me more than ever for letting her go. They are going to ibiza in August and staying in his mates private villa.

Wife spent nearly a week in Sarasota, FL with a former lover a couple of weeks ago. Was supposed to only be three nights but he stayed an extra day. This is one of the very few times Stacey has engaged in sex without me being present nearby much less hours away. Was more difficult than usual knowing she was in the arms of another man 24/7 and enjoying more sex in a day with him than I enjoy in nearly a month. When I finally linked up with her she was worn out from frequent sex and didn't readily share the intimate details she normally shares with me. It took nearly a week before she shared - by then I was crazy with lust. She's been texting with him since - which she shares with me. They're planning another get-away when he's back in Florida on business again. I'm obviously OK with it but am also a bit jealous, though turned on at the same time.

My wife was dating a fairly wealthy, much older local businessman who was very well known and recognizable. He appears in his own TV ads. He was very discreet and paranoid about anyone finding out he was cheating on his wife. My wife was younger than his own kids. He really wanted to take Kate out in public and show her off. He asked Kate if he could take her to Las Vegas for a week.

I thought it was hot that he wanted to be seen in public with my hot sexy wife. Kate said that they had a great time. She said that he had her dress sexy and took her all over Vegas. I jerked off for hours every night thinking about them.

Kate has spent weekends alone in hotels with a few different boyfriends during our marriage too.

Wife spent nearly a week in Sarasota, FL with a former lover a couple of weeks ago. Was supposed to only be three nights but he stayed an extra day. This is one of the very few times Stacey has engaged in sex without me being present nearby much less hours away. Was more difficult than usual knowing she was in the arms of another man 24/7 and enjoying more sex in a day with him than I enjoy in nearly a month. When I finally linked up with her she was worn out from frequent sex and didn't readily share the intimate details she normally shares with me. It took nearly a week before she shared - by then I was crazy with lust. She's been texting with him since - which she shares with me. They're planning another get-away when he's back in Florida on business again. I'm obviously OK with it but am also a bit jealous, though turned on at the same time.
You are a lucky guy to have such an awesome wife

Reactions: davelb76
My wife has gone on two weekend trips with different lovers. The first time she went to a wedding with him. They left Friday night and came back Sunday afternoon. She was nervous asking me if she could go, and I wasn't so sure about it at first, but eventually agreed to it. Since it was a family thing for him they kind of had to be "proper" in public but had fun at night. The second trip - with a different guy - was a work conference for him. When she got back she told me that the day consisted of him going to meetings and whatnot, but the nights were quite different. To put it bluntly, they were basically drunken sex parties. They had booked the entire hotel, so they had full use of the pool, saunas, everything. She told that by 10pm most people around the pool were naked, and soon enough people were having sex in and out of the pool. She told me she must have had sex with at least six different guys over the weekend, including her boyfriend's boss!