Wife wants to go (is now going) on holiday with him

Our rule, unbroken to date, no overnights.

we had that rule for many years. At some point, as a relationship with a lover became longer and longer, it only made sense for us. Allowed her to enjoy a more complete experience with her lover and reduced her stress from quickies. She was able to relax more. For me it was (still is) difficult but once I knew she was safe and her lover was a normal dude it got easier. By then she (we) did not require a condom (which was also an early rule of ours) and that made her sex more enjoyable as well. I was (am) a mixed bag of emotions during her overnights - especially if it were several nights. I was jealous, I was turned on, I was anxious. It's worked for us.

The longest my wife has been away us 3 nights with a lover , on more than one occasion actually. However as thrilling as it is I also found it torture. Being alone night after night not hearing or hearing very little from her knowing she was being fucked over and over again (and she was!) Was very hard. I personally couldn't do two weeks that's to long imo. However if she's agreed to send you a message when they are about to / after they fuck, send pics, vids, let you listen in perhaps then it could be a thrilling two weeks for you also. Don't just go along with everything your wife wants and let her go, you could end up miserable and pulling your own hair out and that two weeks will feel like a life sentence!

I know this is cuckold forums but you have to meet in middle on some things and for me when they want to go away for however many nights it's that time.

Torture is a great description. As much as it turns me on, the longer she spends away from me with him I experience a very mixed bag of emotions. In this age of instant communications it helps - I couldn't imagine her spending the night out of town away from me when we started in the early-80s.

My wife has gone on two weekend trips with different lovers. The first time she went to a wedding with him. They left Friday night and came back Sunday afternoon. She was nervous asking me if she could go, and I wasn't so sure about it at first, but eventually agreed to it. Since it was a family thing for him they kind of had to be "proper" in public but had fun at night. The second trip - with a different guy - was a work conference for him. When she got back she told me that the day consisted of him going to meetings and whatnot, but the nights were quite different. To put it bluntly, they were basically drunken sex parties. They had booked the entire hotel, so they had full use of the pool, saunas, everything. She told that by 10pm most people around the pool were naked, and soon enough people were having sex in and out of the pool. She told me she must have had sex with at least six different guys over the weekend, including her boyfriend's boss!

That is an awesome story. My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. I have always hoped that he would ask her to help him by providing sexual favors to some of his best customers.

we had that rule for many years. At some point, as a relationship with a lover became longer and longer, it only made sense for us. Allowed her to enjoy a more complete experience with her lover and reduced her stress from quickies. She was able to relax more. For me it was (still is) difficult but once I knew she was safe and her lover was a normal dude it got easier. By then she (we) did not require a condom (which was also an early rule of ours) and that made her sex more enjoyable as well. I was (am) a mixed bag of emotions during her overnights - especially if it were several nights. I was jealous, I was turned on, I was anxious. It's worked for us.
We decided there will be no connections to the men she is with, if a connection starts, we/she ends it. Overnights are way too conducive for feeding a connection.

Reactions: Ladonawire
The maximum my wife has spent with a boyfriend is 2 nights and the day in between, but not out of town or overseas, now her current boyfriend has asked her out for a 5 day vacation to New Zealand (it is close by, we live in Australia), she has said No, but that she will think about it again. Her worries are
What if it does not work out on a vacation, then what...it will spoil it for ever
What if there is a safety issue, she has no way to reach me, but he is mild and we know him well
Finally who pays, even though she has been invited, how to discuss the money

Any ideas from more experienced friends are welcome

The maximum my wife has spent with a boyfriend is 2 nights and the day in between, but not out of town or overseas, now her current boyfriend has asked her out for a 5 day vacation to New Zealand (it is close by, we live in Australia), she has said No, but that she will think about it again. Her worries are
What if it does not work out on a vacation, then what...it will spoil it for ever
What if there is a safety issue, she has no way to reach me, but he is mild and we know him well
Finally who pays, even though she has been invited, how to discuss the money

Any ideas from more experienced friends are welcome

When the wife and a lover change anything about their situation, there is always some risk that it might change things in their relationship, but that is true of any relationship. From a safety risk standpoint....how much do you and your wife trust the boyfriend? If she is apprehensive at all about her safety she should not go on the trip.

As for the money...if he wants access to that pussy on his trip he needs to pay for everything. Besides, he invited her. He should want to show your wife a good time on the trip.

When the wife and a lover change anything about their situation, there is always some risk that it might change things in their relationship, but that is true of any relationship. From a safety risk standpoint....how much do you and your wife trust the boyfriend? If she is apprehensive at all about her safety she should not go on the trip.

As for the money...if he wants access to that pussy on his trip he needs to pay for everything. Besides, he invited her. He should want to show your wife a good time on the trip.

Thank you for the response, reading this with my wife, she reckons safety is not the biggest concern, he is a mild mannered married man, his wife and grown up children are here, of course he is not telling them (and wife has not told him that she is a hotwife, treating it like an affair) he is planning to tell his family it is a work conference in Auckland.

You have cleared our thinking about the money and payment....
Thanks heaps

Reactions: Ladonawire
When my wife is out-of-town with another guy all I can do is jerk off constantly. I love it!
Good for you, I am not allowed to wank without permission. Usually when she is away my mother in law comes over to make sure I obey rules. Bit of a weird one this is- long story short couple of years ago my mother in law caught my wife in the shower with her bull being fucked from behind. They than sat down later on with a glass of wine and my wife explained to her our lifestyle. As it turns out since my morher in law got divorced she didn’t live her life exactly as a nun so she sort of understood. To my humiliation I than had to show my tiny cock to her to prove I am the reason my wife has to have bulls. Since than, when my wife goes on a longer trip my mother in law is in charge of me and my dick...

Thank you for the response, reading this with my wife, she reckons safety is not the biggest concern, he is a mild mannered married man, his wife and grown up children are here, of course he is not telling them (and wife has not told him that she is a hotwife, treating it like an affair) he is planning to tell his family it is a work conference in Auckland.

You have cleared our thinking about the money and payment....
Thanks heaps

Glad I could help. My wife prefers dating married men for the same reasons...family men who just enjoy the sex.

Several of our married friends have fucked my wife, most of them multiple times, and their wives have no idea that their husband is fucking my wife. I usually get to watch when my wife has sex with one of our friends but a few of them are uncomfortable with me watching, but they are aware that I know that they are fucking my wife.

My wife has had sex with men who know me who preferred that I not find out that they fucked my wife. Kate promised them she would never tell me but she always does LOL. I think it is erotic to be around men who have fucked my wife but who think that I don't know about it.

Glad I could help. My wife prefers dating married men for the same reasons...family men who just enjoy the sex.

Several of our married friends have fucked my wife, most of them multiple times, and their wives have no idea that their husband is fucking my wife. I usually get to watch when my wife has sex with one of our friends but a few of them are uncomfortable with me watching, but they are aware that I know that they are fucking my wife.

My wife has had sex with men who know me who preferred that I not find out that they fucked my wife. Kate promised them she would never tell me but she always does LOL. I think it is erotic to be around men who have fucked my wife but who think that I don't know about it.

Same here, my wife also finds it more erotic pretending that it is an affair, she thinks that men will be put off if the know that she is a hotwife, just one of her boyfriend (now ex) knew that she was a hotwife. She believes that a hotwife is more transnational, whilst an (illicit) affair is more erotic and fun

Same here, my wife also finds it more erotic pretending that it is an affair, she thinks that men will be put off if the know that she is a hotwife, just one of her boyfriend (now ex) knew that she was a hotwife. She believes that a hotwife is more transnational, whilst an (illicit) affair is more erotic and fun

My first wife had a two-year sexual affair with my boss and he thought that I did not know. My wife and I were just 21 and my boss was a much older married guy with kids. It was my idea that my wife seduce him. It was very erotic to work with him every day when he was fucking my hot young wife behind-my-back.