Wife wants to know and see what you'd do to her

We're discussing getting into the lifestyle. My wife is turned on by reading and seeing what guys would want to do with her.

Petite 5'2" with nice tits (just got them done) 34DD. Please show and tell!!
Wow she is so sexy Hot. Her sexy nipples full with honey and milk.mmmm I wanna lick her those milky boobs and kiss her hole body then fuck her all hole full night slowly slowly with joy .

We're discussing getting into the lifestyle. My wife is turned on by reading and seeing what guys would want to do with her.

On seeing her nude photo:
My eyes are glued to her whole naked body.
My brain is imagining so many naughty ideas.
Both jump nakedly into hot steaming shower. Play for a while.
Both come naked out of shower.
Wipe her clean body with fresh towel and pick her naked body up, lay her down on a soft bed.
My hands want to spread rose on her body.
My fingers run smoothly on her soft skin.
Get her hands play with my cock.
Lick her nipples.
Suck her nipples. and more

Love those tits and so would love to be sucking on those nips as I fingered her cunt lips to then go down on her and eat her out just to get started

Awesome sexy body and amazing tits I would love to cum and play with her .. explore her hot sexy body and make her feel so good then leave her very wet and well ridden

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
The bottom picture is after some of the best sex we've ever had. She wore a sexy dress to a bar near the hotel. Flirted with a single guy at the counter and later let him finger her a little outside under her dress. He asked her to go home with him, but we aren't ready for that. He was practically begging, so I agreed she could jerk him off somewhere discreet. It was pretty dead around Christmas holidays, so ended up doing it just behind the bar alley. I didn't see the whole thing because I was watching out for other people. She said he wanted a blowjob, but she isn't quite ready for that. She did put him in her mouth a few times to keep him wet and help jerk him. It was only a few minutes, she said he blew his load on the ground while she jerked him. After, we went upstairs to our room and I licked her pussy to orgasm, then had some great sex. It was a fun night.