Wife wants to sit me in chair and tie my hands behind my back on chair...

Aug 5, 2022
My wife recently mentioned she wants to put me in a chair and tie my hands behind my back and tied to the chair while her bull comes over .
This particular bull I Don't like as he is very aggressive and bossy around me.

She says it would be MY ultimate way of forming Trust in HER .

I told her I don't like this guy and I don't want to be in a position where I can't protect myself, she has insisted on my safety and it will putt out relationship on a New level of Trust.
I would love to do this but just NOT with Him being involved and offered any of her other bulls ( 2 others ) , She has been insistent on Him and said he doesn't even know about this yet or if he will be ok as she won't let him know until the day he comes over and I'm all tied up.
She says it's going to be a surprise for him .

She wants Me naked except in one of Her thongs and I'm to completely shaved saying She is going to shave me whole body except my hair and eyebrows.

I would do it in a heartbeat if it were any other of her bulls but Not him, she has been asking me why and almost to the point of Begging me to go along with it, I told her I don't like the guy he is aggressive and bossy and very rude around me,

I trust her just not her ability to Stop anything happening to me if he were to want to hurt me .
Asked why me being shaved all over, reason she gives me is , She knows how this guy and I feel about each other and She really likes him But wants to call a truce between us , So me being tied up basically defenseless while he is with Her is her way to try getting a decent/doable peace agreement between us ,
Shaving me bald whole body she says puts me in a submissive posture and will show Him that I have come around to an agreement with her pleasure and him in our home .

I know she wouldn't be able to stop him if he wanted to hurt me and I would be tied up to not be able to defend myself,. So I told her this might never happen unless I felt more secure .

She told me she is gonna put on her thinking hat and figure out how to get this done , and already asked her sister if she would come over and if that works for me , well her sister is 110 lbs at best he is 230 and mostly muscle, she said she can ask her other bulls if that works better, I'm still not liking this idea of her way to build trust in her

Help me out people,

He already bosses you around. He is aggressive and rude. She (your wife) knows you don’t like him and pushes it anyway. She thinks that you being defenseless will help bring peace. I think your worst fears will come true. If things go even slightly wrong you’ll never truly trust your wife again. The fun will be replaced with fear, anxiety and resentment. How has your wife assured you that you’ll be safe?

Seems like a power play, if your wife is truly a dominant (I don't know, is she?), then it's her way of forcing you to do as she says and not question her, even when you completely disagree. She probably enjoys the humiliation that he endures onto you, and she may even like him being rough with her. Do you really think this guy wants to physically harm you or is he just being a classic bully-type 'bull'? Bulls/side BF's come in different flavors too.

Seems like a power play, if your wife is truly a dominant (I don't know, is she?), then it's her way of forcing you to do as she says and not question her, even when you completely disagree. She probably enjoys the humiliation that he endures onto you, and she may even like him being rough with her. Do you really think this guy wants to physically harm you or is he just being a classic bully-type 'bull'? Bulls/side BF's come in different flavors too.
It's not really her but him , I know him from the gym and he is that way in public also, like some would say he's a jerk well I say someone should kick his ass . And gym times he is rude , like ' Move I'm doing sets ' not ' hey can I get in some sets ' , .

And wife came to gym and we were working out and he just pushes past me to chat with her , like really dude ,
He knows we're married and pushed real hard putting out the charms to get with her been with her for about 5 times it's just like freaking arrogant and I don't like it she says try to be amicable about it , if he was a gentleman I would be ok but he is an asshole.

This her reason to tie me up .
Crazy part is the shaving thing, why that ??!!

It's not really her but him , I know him from the gym and he is that way in public also, like some would say he's a jerk well I say someone should kick his ass . And gym times he is rude , like ' Move I'm doing sets ' not ' hey can I get in some sets ' , .

And wife came to gym and we were working out and he just pushes past me to chat with her , like really dude ,
He knows we're married and pushed real hard putting out the charms to get with her been with her for about 5 times it's just like freaking arrogant and I don't like it she says try to be amicable about it , if he was a gentleman I would be ok but he is an asshole.

I'm supposed to be the one to submit, why me , why not him

My wife is fuking her per trainer at her gym . It tu rns me on so much

Reactions: metalma123

Seems like she's trying to feminize you, which is often part of cuckolding. You say that you talk to her a lot about it, but it seems like her intentions are a mystery to you, so I'm wondering if your conversations are effective.

My wife recently mentioned she wants to put me in a chair and tie my hands behind my back and tied to the chair while her bull comes over .

I told her I don't like this guy and I don't want to be in a position where I can't protect myself, she has insisted on my safety and it will putt out relationship on a New level of Trust.
I would love to do this but just NOT with Him being involved and offered any of her other bulls ( 2 others ) , She has been insistent on Him and said he doesn't even know about this yet or if he will be ok as she won't let him know until the day he comes over and I'm all tied up.

She wants Me naked except in one of Her thongs and I'm to completely shaved saying She is going to shave me whole body except my hair and eyebrows.

I would do it in a heartbeat if it were any other of her bulls but Not him, she has been asking me why and almost to the point of Begging me to go along with it, I told her I don't like the guy he is aggressive and bossy and very rude around me,

I trust her just not her ability to Stop anything happening to me if he were to want to hurt me .
Asked why me being shaved all over, reason she gives me is , She knows how this guy and I feel about each other and She really likes him But wants to call a truce between us , So me being tied up basically defenseless while he is with Her is her way to try getting a decent/doable peace agreement between us ,
Shaving me bald whole body she says puts me in a submissive posture and will show Him that I have come around to an agreement with her pleasure and him in our home .

I know she wouldn't be able to stop him if he wanted to hurt me and I would be tied up to not be able to defend myself,. So I told her this might never happen unless I felt more secure .

She told me she is gonna put on her thinking hat and figure out how to get this done , and already asked her sister if she would come over and if that works for me , well her sister is 110 lbs at best he is 230 and mostly muscle, she said she can ask her other bulls if that works better, I'm still not liking this idea of her way to build trust in her

Help me out people,
Just let the bull beat you up and throw you in the closet😂😂😂😂😂

If you really believe this guy is capable of physically hurting you, hard stop no. If he's just an arrogent asshole that happens to make her pussy drip and making you passively watch while he fucks her brains out adds to her excitement (and yours) proceed. One of my wifes bulls is pretty much a jerk. Others in our social circle don't like to be around him. He also has told me in the past how much he likes stretching my wife and he likes to ask if I mind my wife getting fucked by his bigger cock. My wife even comments about what an asshole he can be.....despite that, he turns her on immensely. Partly because of his build (like a football player) and his cock which is big enough to bottom out in her and he just makes her cum on it over and over with an ease that seems impossible when I fuck her. I get it, he's forbidden fruit and I fuck her all the time. Bottom line despite his less than winnning personality we all get off on the sex.

Help me out people,
I like hubby blindfolded also, so he can hear clearly but not see

Sorry, you are clearly not in charge (or just making up stories for attention).
If he is such a rude and powerful thug he shouldn't be with your wife anyway (whether you are tied up or not).

What do you think he would do, beat her, rape you?
If having another women (this 'sister') isn't enough than what do you think you would do if not tied?
Wouldn't he just choke you out since he is so rude and powerful?

IF the story is real what she wants to get out of it is a power trip.
She will tease you, humiliate you, quite possibly allow him to do something 'next level' that you would object to.
Maybe invite his 'friends' to come through the door as well and gang her.
Maybe he'd shove himself in your face and have you lick him.

You know... all the subservient sissy cuck things, that you obviously want anyway.

Reactions: jim28 and Sgt Ray

Help me out people,
Don't do it you have no idea what this guy is going to do and neither does she... He could cut you both up and watch you bleed to death... Don't be stupid...

Help me out people,
This Bull should not be in the picture in any way shape or form. Fun is fun. This has crossed over into disrespect and abuse.
Your relationship with your wife also needs attention

Last edited: