Wife was talking to a 19 year old

Tell your wife to go for it. My wife did with my encouragement and it worked

One afternoon she came home from the grocery store and said she thought one of the young guys working at the store was trying to flirt with her. I asked her if she would consider doing him and she laughed and said he was awfully young and probably just being polite to an old lady. I said she should fix herself up a little, go back to the store and flirt back. As it was winter she put on a sweater without a bra, slacks and jacket. When she opened the jacket the sweater gave you a good view of her boobs. Elaine walked around until she found the checkout line he was working. As they always do he asked her if she needed help carrying out her groceries. Even though it was just one bag she said yes. While walking to the car she asked him if he had ever partied with older women. He said no and she asked would he like to. said he had to get back to work but his shift ended in an hour and would like to talk to her then. She said she would be back and park in the same place. She came home and told me what had happened. I suggested she bring him to our house as the store is less than a mile away and she could be more convincing in our driveway rather than a public parking lot.

The rest of the story
When they arrived Elaine pulled the car close to the garage door which had a row of windows in it. I told her I would be watching from inside the garage. I could see them talking and watched Elaine slowly move closer to him. After a few minutes she kissed him and I figured things were going well. Knowing I was viewing them she moved his hand to her chest as they continued kissing. My view was partially blocked but her hand appeared to be on his crotch. Soon her head lowered and I could just see the top of her hair as she apparently moved her mouth up and down on his cock. I saw him say something to her and reach down putting his hand on her head. I really did not know if he was moving her head away or what exactly was going on, but her head popped up and she was smiling as she kissed his cheek. I could see them getting their clothes arranged and I quickly moved from the garage to the house and met them at the front door.

They walked in and Elaine introduced me. His name was Steve and he seemed very nervous. I invited him in the living room and asked if he wanted something to eat or drink. He said sure and Elaine went into the kitchen. He asked where the bathroom was and I went into the kitchen with Elaine. She almost started laughing when she told what went on in the car. She said she had only sucked his dick for less than a minute before he yelled he was going to cum. She held on tight with her mouth as he shot a load of sperm into her waiting lips. She guessed he had not had sex for quite some time, but thought he was going to be more than ready for a fun evening.

Steve was back in the living room when we walked in with munchies and drinks. I asked if he wanted wine, beer or a soft drink. He said he was only 19 and still lived with his parents so had better stick with non alcohol drinks. He had just graduated from the same high school Elaine and I had gone to years earlier. We chit chatted for awhile and I could tell he was anxious and getting nervous about everything. I knew Elaine had told him about me and the three of us having sex together, but thought he might be getting cold feet. I smiled at him and asked if he thought Elaine was a good cock sucker. We all laughed and the ice was broken. Elaine stood up, walked over, stood in front of him, lowered her slacks revealing her pussy and pulled his face into her crotch. He was just kind of stunned and Elaine told him to lick her, which he happily did. Elaine teased and played with both of us but said the living room was cold and we headed to the bedroom.

We got in bed with Elaine in the middle. We played with her as she sucked and played with both of us. I licked her while she sucked him. After she sucked him back to hardness she pushed him on his back and straddled his young swollen dick. Elaine was just getting going pretty good, grinding away on him as he tweaked her tits when he suddenly grabbed her ass and shot his load deep in her pussy. We were both kind of shocked as I knew she had just finished him off with her mouth 20 minutes earlier. I joked that he must have not had any pussy in a long time when he started laughing and said he had never had any pussy. Elaine did not believe him, but he said he had never gotten any girls to go all the way with him. She finally said that explained why he shot off so fast in her mouth and almost as fast in her pussy. Elaine said she would fuck me for awhile and see if he could recover for a third time. He said not to worry he wanted to fuck her all night.

Steve was a very willing participant, but not highly skilled. When Elaine was sitting on me he was happy to just be touching her, playing with her ass, back, any skin he could find. Once Elaine and I had both climaxed the atmosphere was very relaxed. Steve did not really know what to do he just knew he wanted more of Elaine's pussy. I couldn't tell if Elaine was annoyed with him or just could not believe she had fucked a 19 year old virgin. I suggested Elaine give him a lesson in sexual positions, let Steve find out how many different ways there are to screw a woman. It was both funny and sexy at the same time watching her instructing him on fucking. He had more staying power this round and Elaine finally got warmed up again. He asked her what position she liked and she said sitting on top with her tits getting sucked as she was grinding on a cock. Then she said if she wanted the man to climax she found most guys like doggy style, especially if she gets on all fours with her ass hear the edge of the bed and the man can stand up while grabbing her hips and pounding her pussy. He said let's try it and banged her hard as he shot off one last time. She said she was tired and asked me to drive Steve back to his car. He got dressed and could thanks Elaine enough for taking away his virginity