Wife was with her new fuck buddy last night!

Maximus

Male
Jan 17, 2017
Queensland, Australia
Hey my name is Sam and i am 31 years of age and my wife is 25, 2 years ago it was out of chance we started cuckholding/hotwifing. We both were drinking with a good mate of ours 2 years ago and my wife was fairly drunk but not crazy drunk, you jokingly said your mate looks hot and giggled and walked away, I said to myself why did that just turn me on so I told my mate my wife thinks hes hot he laughed and said your wife can have me anytime.

As we were sitting on the couch I made sure she was in between us, as we were drunk I put my hands on her leg and started to touch her and she did not flinch or care that my mate was right beside her and what was being done to her, my mate started smiling and she said why u smiling he replied I feel left out, she then looked at me and giggled, so I knew right there what she wanted. So I said to my mate don't feel left out you can join in if u want to but it has to be just for fun and no complications. Before I knew it we both were touching her and kissing her and she was trying to get his pants off.

We ended up fucking her, taking turns on her and ofcourse I went second and enjoyed watching and getting my cock sucked by her as my mate was slamming her, before long he asked where could he cum and without hesitation she said inside me and I got so heated and turned on I said fill her up. He filled her up with his cum and it was awesome and fucking her with his cum in her was the best feeling ever. Right then I knew this was something we could enjoy and do more often.

She has fucked him a few times after that with me involved and sometimes just her and him as I wait at home for her to come home with a few loads of cum in her .

She has found a new guy online and they usually fuck in his car This guy goes more then 4 or more times and has a big cock and fills her up with his cum each time and I mean fills her up completely.

Last night we decided he could come to our house since he is trusted and fuck her in our bed as I go to my mates house and hang till she's finished with him, the guy didn't feel comfy with another guy in the room and I didn't mind them fucking alone and me coming after to fuck her full of his cum. The guy fucked her 4 times last night and each time came inside her and left a mess. He then left and my wife texted me saying he's gone while attaching a photo of what I have to look forward to it was awesome. I have attached 2 photos 1 before he arrived and the 2nd to show what the finish was and the 2nd photo don't do it justice believe me. It was absolutely awesome, she was full and when I started fucking her all the cum started oozing out all over my cock and on the bed it was so fucking hot.

I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing the pics I will definelyy update u more once we do it again..Resized_20170117_212540.jpeg Resized_20170117_162848.jpeg
The bottom pic is before her new fuck buddy fucked her and when I left the house.